If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- i love you always Dad, i miss you... you left this world with memories i am proud to own.
- Me, Myself, and I
- i'm awesome... trust me. I prefer tea over beer... but i'm still crazy at times... must be the sugar high or something. What can i say... i'm easily amused. I don't have back up... I have "friends" people who will be there to catch me when i fall... not back me up with crowbars. i think i got those too.. but i love hugs and laughs more. don't i just sound like pocket full of sunshine? I have quite a dirty and sarcastic sense of humor that balances me out tho.... but i don't know.. maybe i'm just bein biased.
.. and my dad was the bestest of the bestest
ღ♥*Call me: ♥bonbon♥
ღ♥*Blown Out*: ♥24 candles♥
ღ♥*Brought Into The World*: ♥January 8/84 yo♥
ღ♥*See Thru*: ♥Dark Brown Native Eyes♥
ღ♥*Brushes Long*: ♥Brown Native Hair♥
ღ♥*Boo Status*: ♥no boo.. just books♥
ღ♥*Looking*: ♥ to make fwens♥
ღ♥*Educated*: ♥ gettin there♥
ღ♥*Call Home*: ♥ Ahtahkakoop♥
ღ♥*AlWaYz*: ♥Smilin, laughin, lovin♥
ღ♥*Don"t*: ♥ever give up♥
ღ♥*Sick of*:♥ essays ♥
ღ♥*I Am*: ♥ Native
- The Other Half Of Me
The lard to my drymeat
- WHAT GETS ME BOPPIN AND HOPPIN
- Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, David Grey, Guster, Dispatch, Dave Matthews Band, Big River Cree, Whitefish Jrs, Northern Cree, Cree Society, Wild Horse, Blacklodge... ooh and lard.
- PICTURE SHOWS
- Dream Keeper, Empire Records, The Notebook, Transformers, 300, Once were Warriors, The Punisher...
- THOSE GAME THINGYS... UMM SPORTS
- can't go wrong with sweaty men in shorts, or tights..(lol..cough) I think I am starting to get into Hockey, well kinda, just the Rez hockey(for my own Reasons).
- SISSY WHEN IT COMES TO
- Spiders, those friggin creepy, gross, ugly, fast, little, etc..... and those vantrilliquist dolls, those are just aweful!
- AT MY BEST WHEN I'M ...
- Round Dancing to a good song, walking bare-foot in the grass, walking aimlessly in the rain, with my dad, spectating at a good pow wow, shopping with a lot of soniyaw for some good round dance shoes.
- BEST TRIP EVER
- The best pow wow I went to a couple years ago at Sarcee Alberta. It was the ultimate way to end the summer I tell you. I didn't even care how bloody hot it was. We spent soo much money going there. Me, my dad, my mom, and my sister pat, we had all got paid, so we were all pretty loaded but it ALL went to our gas guzzlin pow wow van. We had all our camping equipment set. All the best Pow wow singers and Dancers were there. Damn me and Pat watched right till the very last dance and song, then when we finally went to bed, we were awaken by some guy singing a beautiful roundance love song by our tent. They were camped right by us. Now that has got to be the best thing to wake up to.
- LOVES OF MY LIFE...
- Pow Wows, Roundances, rain, rain on the rez, riding on planes, road trips, camping, fishing, paintball, smiles, puppies, kittens, the smell of sweetgrass, sage, the smell of lumber, people who make me laugh, and presents.
- How well do you know Bonnie? 8 Taken