- every day counts, one night matters...
- Me, Myself, and I
all the usuals.....
Nothing in this world that is worth having comes easily. . .
- The Other Half Of Me
he loves Bodom
- music is everything to me, without the music i jus dnt function! my playlist consists of plenty of= dashboard confessional, Madina Lake, ash, muse, children of bodom, the calling, the killers, death cab for cutie, yellowcard, goo goo dolls, ryan adams, taking back sunday, my chemical romance, motion city soundtrack, bedewin soundclash, foo fighters, snow patrol, coldplay, lost prophets, hole, jack jonshon, ray lamontange, the subways, modest mouse, jeff buckley, mazzy star, youth group, paolo nutini, +44, blink 182, just jack, the academy is, the perishers, finley quaye, rooney, the fray, Elliot Minor, the Calling. . .30 SECONDS TO MARS FUCKIN RULE!! Bullet for my valentine...
- Films and programmes
- Elephant directed by Gus Van Sant is amazing, Crash is my favourite film, Coach Carter, Analyze that is wicked. The O.C, One tree hill, nfl live games
- Good old Ruggers for KRFC!!! you loveeee it youu slaggggg! also play tennis and cricket, bit of footy here and there, love american football!!!
- Scared Of
- getting smashed in the face when breaking up fights!
- Happiest When
- RAVING, RAVE ON YA BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a wierd love for travelling to rugby matches on mini-busses, the journeys r always a great crack! hangin round the common room wiv all the awesome people there! watchin The O.C- love it! playin cricket on a fine summers day up the kcc, sitting in sun city with a fine bottle of magners!
- Likes. . . .
- My lacoste trainers, Dashboard Confessional, rugby, ghostbusters, The O.C, wearin suits, tennis, Mischa Barton, Ray Lamontagne, ryan sheckler , Seth Cohens hair- the jew-fro lol, ummm vans chequered daps, beer, Richard Gasquet , the cricket club, common room music, ice skating, mini-me George, switch big-spins, surfing, Jon Jon Florence, ridiculous slams, children of bodom. . . THE SUMMER!!! umm lyle and scott, shorts an high socks with blue an red stripes lol football, up the spurs, Berbatov. . brendon mccullum, jacob oram, ab de villiers, mohammed ashraful, switch blade shots, shane bond- the greatest bowler in the world atm, new zealand, pork chops, paul collingwood- legend, scoring a ton is an immense feeling, blackthorn and what it does to people, Rafael Nadal, Rueben Ramirez-Hidalgo, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Richie McCaw, Daniel Carter, Jonny Wilkinson, the all Blacks in general, rugby tours, steak, Juan Martin Hernandez, 30 Seconds to mars, Jared Leto, Shadows and regrets.....
- dislikes. . . .
- hair dye, it always does me over an turns my hair the wrong colour! Laguna Beach. Really rubbish hangovers, if your gonna gimme a hangover i want it to be hardcore, the fact i havet gotta jew-fro, working, hump- only kidding mate!! , h and m"s wivout a males section, maths, backside tailslides, dustin dollin, pete doherty. . . RAIN, Arsenal- hate them witha passion.Andre nel, boyd rankin, golden ducks or ducks in general, third man, the talbot an that little prick who works there, the Williams sisters, the aussies, butch james, the pakistani cricket team, DSP, matt rogers, Kate Nash- what a bint, broken mobile phones......
close Video Box
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things - Official Music Video (HQ)
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Davey scott? 15 Taken
Name-David Jeffrey Scott
Hair-was long and blonde, now short and brown
Band-30 seconds to mars
Drink-VK's from oceanaaa
Place to be-oceana/KCC
Sports person-Jonny Wilkinson + Paul Collingwood
Song-Wherever you will go- The Calling
Item of clothing-flip flops
TV programme-The O.C
Film-Crash or Coach Carter
Thing to laugh at-Jack Humphry or Hey there chlymidia video
Person- Jared Leto
Hair Style- im quite a fan of the blonde afro i had when i was a lil nipper!
1 Comment 305 weeks
I don't know what to say really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today. Either we heal as a team or we are going to crumble. Inch by inch play by play till we're finished. We are in hell right now, gentlemen believe me and we can stay here and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell. One inch, at a time.
Now I can't do it for you. I'm too old. I look around and I see these young faces and I think I mean I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make. I uh.... I pissed away all my money believe it or not. I chased off anyone who has ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.
You know when you get old in life things get taken from you. That's, that's part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out that life is just a game of inches. So is football. Because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small. I mean one half step too late or to early you don't quite make it. One half second too slow or too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.
On this team, we fight for that inch On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch. Cause we know when we add up all those inches that's going to make the fucking difference between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.
I'll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch. And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is. The six inches in front of your face.
Now I can't make you do it. You gotta look at the guy next to you. Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him.
That's a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys. That's all it is. Now, what ya gonna do?
0 Comments 305 weeks