If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- COME TO GLASGOW ON DEC 14TH FOR MY 21ST BDAY PARTY!
I watch a phenomenal amount of tv and films, eat lots of cheese and like sheep a lot for some odd reason (don't call them stupid). I'm high up on the hygiene spectrum and will probably be the most pessimistic person you'll ever meet (I'm working on the optimism). Hello everyone! XxX
- The Other Half Of Me
my teacher in all things evil...
- At the moment I'm loving The Klaxons, Jack Penate, Amy Winehouse, The Fratellis, Paolo Nutini, KT Tunstall, Snow Patrol and lots of other stuff I can't be bothered typing. Cheesy music is a must on nights out.
- Too many to mention! Currently loving Hairspray, Atonement, Stardust, Hot Fuzz, Children of Men, Little Miss Sunshine and The Notebook (Noah!). Old faves include Moulin Rouge, Back to the Future, Cruel Intentions, Bring it on (ya bin touched by an angel, girl!) and Garden State.
- yeah right, like I'd ever do sports...
- Scared Of
- Spiders&pretty much every other insect, Birds flapping towards me, rollercoasters that go upside down, losing my beloved camera, evil dogs!
- Happiest When
- With friends, eating (lots), watching tv, going out (ALWAYS cheese and chips afterwards), someone defends my nasty (except they're not nasty) plates, I get cheap deals from Morrisons or discounts when buying clothes, taking countless photos. Now have a new fondness for shopping.
- TV - Its a big part of my life...
- The mighty boosh - back this month on bbc3, yay! House - its the best show ever! CSI (just the Vegas one), Life on Mars, Doctor who (yeh I know I'm a geek), HEROES!!!!, QI and Never mind the buzzcocks. Also watch endless repeats of Friends on E4.
- My Motto is...
- The fun is not over, it's just postponed. (This is my attempt at being optimistic and I came up with it all by myself).
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Kim? 18 Taken
- Nope, not a clue.
- Kind of. I think.
- Of course, dumbass there was a class all about it.
- I'm not on your course but I know what it is.
I've been interested in reading about useless trivia recently and here are a few of the things I have learned:
In the 15th century a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick thicker than his thumb. Hence we have "the rule of thumb".
Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled "Gentlemen Only...Ladies Forbidden"...and thus the word GOLF entered the English language.
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone
Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
Coca-Cola was originally green.
The average number of people airborne over the US at any given hour is 61,000
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter was Tom Sawyer.
Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king in history:
Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar
If a statue of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person
died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all for
legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
A. One thousand
Q. What do bullet-proof vests, fire escapes, windscreen wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All were invented by women.
Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer
to sleep on. Hence the phrase......... "goodnight, sleep tight.
It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month, which we know today as the honeymoon.
Don't delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
is phaonmneal. It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are pcaled, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Ok, so it's all a load of useless crap but I thought I'd share the crap in case anyone else cares.
2 Comments 371 weeks
- 3rd year begins! (18)
- A few random photos of friends (20)
- Aberdeen fun! (36)
- BUNS OF STEEL!! (9)
- Cube with the girlies! (7)
- Edinburgh fun (27)
- Family (14)
- Halloween at bamboo (20)
- Ireland! (8)
- My Album (21)
- My beautiful niece (27)
- Reflex 80's bar (18)
- Todd's 21st (48)
- christa's belated 21st bday of fun! (25)
- december 2006 (4)
- fionas 21st (48)
- garage fun with eleanor's friends (15)
- gigs in glasgow (13)
- hong kong, singapore and malaysia 2006 (13)
- more pictures! (10)
- more summer ness photos (18)