If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- My heart belongs to my beloved Mayla.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Mayla - My beloved, my one and only, my soul mate.
Robbie - My heir and son
Alessandra - My beautiful daughter, my angel
Kyro - My best friend and guidance
Twilight - The greatest friend anyone could want.
Striding through the forest, a smile as bright and cheerful as the sun itself, was a young man. All around him, nature seemed at its best, the birds sang happily, the flowers stretched up towards the sun, and the trees bore wonderful fruit. He was a handsome specimen. Tall and strong-looking, with soft blond hair, and eyes that changed colour with his mood.
His name was Athanasios Sharpe, Athan to his close friends. He was the God of Life, Children, Animals and Nature. A friendly person, always trying to be kind to whoever he met.
He is hopelessly in love, with the most wonderful creature ever to exist, Mayla. He has a son (previous relationship) Robbie and a daughter Alessandra.
- The Other Half Of Me
My angel, no matter what she says. I love her.
- From the moment you came into my life, I knew you were something special, and I am so pleased that I found you. Nothing will ever tear us apart. We have been through kidnappings, ex-lovers returning, fights and feuds, and all other manner of hard times. But now, we are stronger than ever, and my heart will always belong to you. I love you, my dearest Mayla, forever and eternally I love you.
- My handsome little guy. Well, not so little any more. You have grown into a young man everyone should be proud of. Brave, intelligent, strong. I will always protect you, and will always try to make sure you are happy. I hope you will always have a reason to smile. If you doubt that, come and talk to me, so I can make you smile again.
- Daddy's little princess. You will always be my angel, and I will love and cherish you for the rest of time. You mean more to me than my next breath. My pride and joy, I would do anything just to see your beautiful little smile. I love you, ever so much.
- My best friend, in the whole world, ever! Everything I know, you taught me. You have been there for me through thick and thin, and some of my fondest memories are down to you. I promise you I will always love you, and cherish your friendship as much as you do me.
- You and I have been through thick and thin together, we have always stuck together and remained friends. I thank you for helping me when I needed you most, and I swear to always be there for you. I am very lucky to have met you, and I know that you and I will be the greatest of friends, forever and ever. I love and cherish you, my dear, and you will always have a friend in me.
Full name: Athanasios Sharpe
Nicknames: Athan, Oracle
Age: Eternally twenty-one.
Title: God of Life, Children and Nature!
Appearance: Shoulder-length blond hair, eyes that change colour with his mood (see other blog), handsome face.
Personality: Kind-hearted, affectionate, cheerful, ready for fun, always up for an adventure, supportive, loving, loyal, brave, not a violent man.
Powers: He has the power to create life. Be it animal, plant, microorganism, whatever! He can also control plants, sometimes to bind someone to the spot to stop an attack, and sometimes to grow food in hard times, etc. His main attack is to throw golden orbs, which explode into some form of nature-like weapon, be it thorns, prickles, rocks, anything.
Second Language: Greek.
Creator: The conception of Tenebris and Isabel's twins
Partner: Mayla Stines
Children: Robbie Sharpe, Alessandra Sharpe
Best Friend: Kyro Carter
Worst Enemy: None
0 Comments 198 weeks
Athanasios' eye colour changes with his mood, so I will explain what each colour means in this blog.
Blue: Passive, neutral.
Bright red: Hatred, anger.
Black: Evil, cruel.
Purple: Affection, friendship.
Green: Jealousy, envy.
Golden/yellow: Cheerful, happy.
Grey: Shock, fear.
Dull blue: Despair, sorrow.
Dull red: Pain, agony.
Dark green: Suspicion, curiosity.
Deep red: Embarrassment, shyness.
Hot pink: Love, adoration.
Brown: Understanding, caring.
2 Comments 202 weeks