- Profile views: 460
- Profile created: August 2009
- Flamingo records Indie Label
- Tilleydrone ... Hah as if ! UK
- This list used to be quite long and honestly quite a drag, however we recently came across a little book called "The Bible". We now have one influence, the big guy upstairs, Godfrey. We rudely ignore everyone else now.
- Endorsed by Channel Five
- Me, Myself, and I
- (The reader slowly turns the knob and quietly enters the library. Inside stands a midget with a whispey beard wearing nothing more than a super-tight pair of undies. For some reason he is humming the theme-tune to Countdown whilst reading Carol Vordermans epic biography “My Life Sucks without Countdown” . The reader farts, startling the wierdo) ... Holy Japs Eye, Who Goes There ?!?! .... Oh sorry you startled me, just made me seriously cack me briefs though you little stinker! (The reader jokingly quips: “Little?”... This does not impress the teeney weeney manney one bit, never the less he continues)... Cmon now giz us a min so I can regain my composure. These were freshers aswell, only snapped them on this morning. Your lucky I always carry spares. (The dwarf keeps complete eye contact whilst strippin to the buff and handing his blemished particulars to a passing child, to the readers surprise the hobbit chooses not to put on his spares and instead cups himself) So like I was sayin, have you ever heard of a band called “the Marineers” ? There pretty good you should check them out. Anyways cya later buddy. (Ronnie Corbett then turns and leaves the library, he died later that afternoon as he scoffed a melon)
- Yes, Ive got all your Singles and I file them in order of how much they rock.
- Yes, Ive been saving up for months and after seling my last tammagochi ive finally got enough.
- Yes, I personally hate your music however I am obviously a tiny minority and will follow the masses.
- Yes, I usually use limewire and steal music however this sounds so good i simply must purchase it.
- No. Im Gay.
Late last night after we had gone to press, deep in the heart of the FerryWood Hills at DJ Rob Dog Studios the unbelievable happened. Like watching nature take its course The Marineeres unxpectedly erupted in to their first ever song together 'Its Okay, She's My Cousin' in front of a small number of Ladies of the night who were there only for musical interests only. The rip roaring number was fortunately caught on camera by one of these women who did not expect to be using the camera for this sort of action. Like watching a plane break the sound barrier, the beatles last ever gig the audience sat in awe and knew they were witnessing something very special .....
Mungo Park eat this
'Its Okay She's My Cousin' by The Marineers (c) Robbie Geee
1 Comment 206 weeks
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
DO YOU TAKE VIDEOS OF CRYING BABIES AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE AND THEN WATCH IT AND LAUGH?
DO YOU OFTEN WONDER WHETHER ITS THE FEET OR THE SHOES?
DO YOU WANNA BE IN A BAND ?
If you answered all the above "Hell Yes" then you could be the next Marineer !
In less than 100 words let us know ....
what will you add to the band?
what was your favourite flavour of Muller Crunch Corner?
will you be upset if i pop jellyfish?
can you actually play anything ?
We will give every application our full attention unless you mention the words rap, min, sock-tuck or ginger.
Good Luck Music Fans, and remember look left look right and then cross
9 Comments 206 weeks
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Lets Go to the Fire in Funkytown Download