If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
SINGLE MEN AND WOMAN OF TONGA
- SINGLE MEN AND WOMAN OF TONGA AROUND THE WORLD
- Me, Myself, and I
- MALO E LELEI AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR SINGLE ABODE........ ARE YOU LOOKING TO MEET A NICE, LIKE MINDED, SOUL MATES, CUPID MATCH, FUN, SOCIABLE TONGAN MAN AND WOMAN......HERE IS YOUR KIND OF SITE........FAIRLYTALES CAN HAPPEN, YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT.....JUST LEAVE ME A LITTLE SHORT NOTE AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND LET SEE IF YOU DAMPENED THE HEART AND MIND OF MEN AND WOMAN FROM THE ISLAND PARADISE OF TONGA.
Hurtful confrontations often leave us feeling drained and confused. When someone attacks us emotionally, we may wonder what we did to rouse their anger, and we take their actions personally. We may ask ourselves what we could have done to compel them to behave or speak that way toward us. It's important to remember that there are no real targets in an emotional attack and that it is usually a way for the attacker to redirect their uncomfortable feelings away from themselves. When people are overcome by strong emotions, like hurt or anguish, they may see themselves as victims and lash out at others as a means of protection or to make themselves feel better. You may be able to shield yourself from an emotional attack by not taking the behavior personally. First, however, it is good to cultivate a state of detachment that can provide you with some protection from the person who is attacking you. This will allow you to feel compassion for this person and remember that their behavior isn't as much about you as it is about their need to vent their emotions.
If you have difficulty remaining unaffected by someone's behavior, take a moment to breathe deeply and remind yourself that you didn't do anything wrong, and you aren't responsible for people's feelings. If you can see that this person is indirectly expressing a need to you whether they are reaching out for help or wanting to be heard , you may be able to diffuse the attack by getting them to talk about what is really bothering them.
You cannot control other people's emotions, but you can control your own. If you sense yourself responding to their negativity, try not to let yourself. Keep your heart open to them, and they may let go of their defensiveness and yield to your compassion and openness.
2 Comments 180 weeks
The answer is definitely a big, ‘No! ’
Happiness lies in not comforts alone!
Happiness is not a static quality of the human mind, body and soul.
All can’t remain happy all the time.
It would be foolishness to wish for a life, filled with happiness alone;
Happiness is more when woes come in-between.
Happiness is just a feeling weird!
Life could become boring and monotonous, when happiness is prolonged.
Even the pauper can be happier than the prince.
Even the beggar smiles and sleeps well, despite much strife.
Happiness is a frame of mind that’s dynamic in nature;
Happiness is a kind of mood of feeling very well;
Happiness is a state of one, when life seems worth living;
Happiness is something strange that varies with time, experience and wisdom.
I wish you all a lovely happy happy Week,
7 Comments 190 weeks
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
1 Comment 197 weeks
An Australian Love Poem1 Reply 196 weeks
(Who said Australians weren't romantic?)
Of course I love ya darling
You're a bloody top notch bird
And when I say you're gorgeous
I mean every single word
So ya bum is on the big side
I don't mind a bit of flab
It means that when I'm ready
There's somethin there to grab
So your belly isn't flat no more
I tell ya, I don't care
So long as when I cuddle ya
I can get my arms round there
No sheila who is your age
Has nice round perky breasts
They just gave in to gravity
But I know ya did ya best
I'm tellin ya the truth now
I never tell ya lies
I think its very sexy
That you've got dimples on ya thighs
I swear on me nanna's grave now
The moment that we met
I thought u was as good as
I Was ever gonna get
No matter wot u look like
I'll always love ya dear
Now shut up while the footy's on
And fetch another beer.
- Single Man (4)
- Single woman #2 (3)
- Single man #5 (2)
- Single woman #10 (2)
- Single woman #3 (2)
- Single woman. (8)
- Single woman #8 (2)
- Single woman #11 (2)
- Single woman #9 (2)
- Single woman #7 (2)
- Single woman. (4)
- Single man #4 (2)
- Single Man .. (2)
- Single Man #3 (3)
- Sexy Tongan Army (2)
- Single woman #12 (2)
- Single Woman (5)
- Single Woman #10 (2)
- Single Man #6 (10)
- Single Man #11 (2)
- Fale 'o e Kau Single women's .. mohono u loki .. (20)