If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Keep The Faith
- Me, Myself, and I
- Last Profile Got Fucking Deleted, Great
If You Give A Man A Fish He'll Eat For A Day
If You Give Him A Fishing Rod, He'll Break It Up For Firewood
Or Swap It For A Fish - Frankie Boyle
- Fameleeeeeeey, The Bom Ahhh's, St.Kent's 6th year 0'nine, Celtic, River Eire, TopGeezer, Family Guy , Tee Eye Tee Pee, 300 Free Texts Everytime You Top Up Ten pounds, The Wee Message Sign That Pops Up To Say, " John, someone's text you ", The Cold Side Of Thee Pillow, Snow, Sun, No More Shitty Dinner Hall Portions, Lithgae Lads' Banter, Slags' Banter, Bat Ma Man, Megan Fox, I Pod beats, Georgie Thomson And Ovcourse Peter Griffin WEE HEYYY
- The You Have 84 Pence Left In Your Fone Text When You Topped Up Those Ten pounds Two Days Before :S rangers, No More School, Comman Room, No More Irish Lepricaun Impressions, " Now Imagine Yourrrrrrr Drrrrrrrrriving A Carrrrrrrrr Down Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt And You Take A Lefffffffffffffffffffft And Ask Forrrrrrrrrrr Miss Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ", When You Come Out A Shower And Start Sweating Again IMMEDIATELY After Your Out, Being In The Yearbook Commitee And Still Getting Your Profile Fucked Up
- Daniel's 6th year comment
- Daniel - " What's the name of that programme that's on on a Friday it's about this woman and it's about murders and she writes about them ? " Neil - " Murder she wrote ? " haha lol
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - Holy start date, Batman fans! Actor Gary Oldman, who starred in the recent blockbuster Batman movies let it slip on Friday that a new flick about the crime-fighting superhero is set to start filming next year -- but you didn't hear it from him.
Oldman, who played Commissioner Gordon in director Christopher Nolan's "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" was promoting another movie, thriller "The Book of Eli," at the giant Comic-Con convention in San Diego when he was asked about plans for a third movie in Nolan's hit series.
"We start filming the next 'Batman' next year, which means it won't come out for another two years," he said, before adding in a sly tone, "but you didn't hear that from me."
No details of a third Nolan "Batman" flick have ever been announced and a Warner Bros. spokeswoman declined to comment, which only added mystery to intrigue.
Still, it doesn't take money-hungry Batman nemesis The Joker to figure out that Warner Bros., which makes and releases the Batman flicks, would be thinking about a new one. After all, the first two movies combined took in nearly $1.4 billion at global box offices.
0 Comments 208 weeks