If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Irelands Medium
- Me, Myself, and I
- The first medium known to gives messages and then allow the person he is reading for feel the energies of their loved ones who have crossed over, in the same way a medium feels their energy.
Thought provoking, gripping, and often astounding, Tom’s down-to-earth approach has earned him the respect of the many people for whom he has read.
During the past 8 years he has completed many courses on spirituality including, become a Reiki Master, completing the NFSH workshops and advanced his mediumship studying at the world renowned Arthur Findlay College in Stanstead London, the world foremost college for the advancement of spiritualism and psychic sciences.
The college has world renowned tutors like Tony Stockwell, Glyn Edwards, Mavis Pittilla and Val William to name a few.
- Tom Colton Irelands Medium
- An Irish Medium who runs development circles and does private and public sittings, email email@example.com for more information
- A Medium is someone who gives the required proof that our loved ones have not left us, that they are still around and want to make contact.
- MEDIUMSHIP DEVELOPMENT CIRCLES
- A development circle take place in the Spiritualist Union of Ireland on a wednesday evening from 7.30pm to 10.00pm. During these circles we do meditation, and work with spirit to develop our mediumship and communication. For information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRIVATE SITTINGS €50.00
- 1 to 1 sittings
This spirit communication is done one to one and in private which, allows more time and the medium can go into greater depth, if necessary, giving more personal information from the spirit world. All information received is confidential, and anyway much of what I say is soon forgotten by me after a sitting has ended.
Please Note: When phoning or emailing for a sitting please do not divulge any personal information which may influence your sitting.
- GROUP SITTINGS €50.00
- Same as 1 to 1 sittings but in a small group environment of no more than 8 people
For booking please email email@example.com
- GOING HOME - THE REUNION CD
- This meditation will take you higher and higher into the spirit realm, where you will meet one of your loved ones and spend some time talking and catching up with them. It will raise your energy connection and vibration that allows us to communicate with spirit and bring you into a space of calm, a space of peace, a space of knowing and a space of being.
- FEEL THE SPIRIT TOUR
- Check here for a list of venues & Tour dates, more to be announced soon.
- LInda Green
- Memorial Page
- Cavan Post
- Darren C
- Clare Coyle
- Susan McDonald- Øx
- Aoife Kelly
- Joe Mc D
- Xox Leighanne XoX
- Miss Cuddles Lingerie
- Ms Bitch
- Eugene Lee
- Lorraine Walsh
- The General Lee
- Aisling Crowe
- Ciara Leddy
- James Quinn
- Anne M
- Meg Plummer
- Mark Morrow
- Linda Norton
- Maggie E
- Susie Whyte Xxx
- Ursula Maher
- Maria Barnes
- Donna Marie Sludds
- Jenny O Carroll
- Hayley Monaghan
close LED Scroller
As part of his around Ireland "Feel the Spirit Tour" Tom Colton, Irelands leading Medium, will be connecting with the Spirit World and delivering messages from the other side from loved ones and friends who have passed over. Deeply compelling, often startling and occasionally humorous, Tom’s down-to-earth approach has earned him the respect of the many people for whom he has read. This is Toms first tour of Ireland to which he has received a great response to so far Tom is the first medium know to allow people he reads for feel the energies of their loved ones who have crossed over in the same way a medium feels their energy when communicating with them.
Part of the show Tom will use photographs to connect with specific people in the spirit world. You can bring a photograph with you of a loved one you would like to connect with, please make sure that there is no writing on the picture and that only the person you are looking to connect with is in the picture. Not everyone who brings a picture will get a reading due to time contraints, but tom will go through as many readings as possible
Doors open 7.30pm show starts 8pm tickets €20, go to www.tomcolton.com click on feel the spirit to book tickets
Tickets can also be purchased on the night, to reserve your tickets please call or text 086-0234-164
0 Comments 202 weeks
Christmas is a special time for gathering with family and friends.
It is a time for reflection and remembering those who have crossed over to the spirit world.
Our friends and loved ones in the spirit world want to connect with us and give us messages from the other side, even if it is just to acknowledge that they are still around and haven’t really gone far.
We will have our Christmas Family Tree where you can put a picture of your loved one on for the evening and Tom will select a number of photographs that he will read.
So join us for a festive celebration with a difference, a wonderful 4 course meal and an evening of connecting with the spirit world and receiving messages from the other side.
Events in Kildare - Killashee House Hotel 8th December 2009
Events in Cavan - Cavan Crystal Hotel Cavan 14th December 2009
Events in Dublin - Red Cow Inn 15th December 2009
Events in Cork - Silver Springs Hotel Cork 16th December 2009
Events in Meath Dunboyne Castle Hotel 21st December 2009
0 Comments 210 weeks