If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 2,106
- from ✖ Travelling ✖
- Profile views: 18,729
- Member since: June 2009
- Last active: 4 minutes ago
- Me, Myself, and I
"It happened when you and I were split into two. The negativity took shape as these monsters. They are what I feel—a horde of fledgling emotions under my control. I released them in all the worlds I could, hoping to lure you away from home and isolate you from your Master. We needed to make you stronger. The Unversed were the perfect opponents. And better yet, no matter how many times you defeat them, their negativity flows right back into me. You never stood a chance against us, Ventus!"
- The Other Half Of Me
I have the key to open all locks!
- - Information ☆
- - - After being a formal, arrogant guy for such a long time I've gained quite the reputation. Just to let everyone know, that was only because Naruto Role Play was so prominent and I was called "one of best" that I did it so people wouldn't piss me off and shit. So yeah, feel free to express yourself anyway you want, just don't piss me off. People usually call me Glory, but if you know my real name/nickname you can call me by that if you want. I never use emoticons because I think they look like they're suffering from anal bleeding. Ladies, I flirt a lot, so don't be offended. Blame Ezio Auditore.
- - Video Box ★
- - - My video box will usually be either stuff that I record and upload to Youtube (I do "Let's Plays") and music that is stuck in my head.
- - Interests ✖
- - - For my interests and stuff you can check my Blog, that has most of the information you'll probably need if you want to get to know me!
- - Characters ▲
- - - I don't really Role Play as much as I used to, but I do still do it. I don't "Role Play Fight" as much though. I have various customs. Main characters include: Riku, Roxas, Ventus, Vegeta and Ezio Auditore.
- - Role Play/Chess Quote ▷
- - - You know the secret to this whole game? Cold hard calculation. Always remain two steps ahead. Keep your mind alert, ready for any situation, thinking out every possible outcome within your head. Prey on your opponents weaknesses, use it to your advantage and soon the greatest reward is yours. You get to stare deep into your opponents soul, savoring their realization that there is nowhere to escape.
The match between
Glory (using Orochimaru)
Naoki (using Jiraiya)
shall now begin!
The rules are the following:
- Limited to one Jutsu / move per turn.
- Limited to one attack / hit per turn.
- A substitution Jutsu/body flicker can be used if the opponent can find 'time' in the move his opponent executes <-- this is counted as a jutsu.
- Body flicker or substitution may only be used eight times in the entire battle to prevent repetitive actions <-- Tobi/Madara has an exception to this rule, to an extent.
- If a move you perform -fatal move- that takes several seconds to do, allow the opponent reaction time. If you see no reaction time, but the opponent does and is able to explain it, he is permitted to go back and edit it within his follow-up move, whilst still including what his opponent has written.
- If the user performs a move but you see reaction time, or you have them in a jutsu but they don't know it and its explainable, write it in Italics, while combining your move into what they did, but NOT inside square brackets. Put the explanation for HOW you did it BETWEEN the brackets instead.
- Hand seals may not be preformed at the end of the turn. This prevents congestion within the next comment and also allows reaction time.
Having conducted many vicious experiments, the Serpentine Shinobi, Orochimaru, decides that it is time to disembark from Konohagakure. However, a friend of his will not allow him to leave so easily...
And the location:
Forest of Death
The forecast for today is:
Cloudless sky with blistering sunlight.
Order of Comments:
10 Comments 20 weeks
Beboer: Because I don't think my profile really showcases who I am properly, I decided that I'm just going to jot down some extra information down here because I can. So read along if you want. I'm an oxymoron. I'm a nice person, but I'm also an asshole.
'The best damn thing you will ever see or speak to and that has and will grace your presence, no offense to anybody - past, present, future.'
Alias: Glory - though when sending "out of character" comments I refer to myself as 'Beboer'.
Date of Birth: 24th of January 1993.
Role Play Genres: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Wrestling and Custom Character (non-anime related).
Messenger: Ask for it and I'll give it.
Consoles: Xbox, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii.
"A good man often appears gauche simply because he does not take advantage of the myriad mean little chances of making himself look stylish. Preferring truth to form, he is not constantly at work upon the facade of his appearance."
Hair Colour: Brown.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Height: 5"10, maybe even shorter than that.
"We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die."
Like I said previously, I'm both a nice person and an asshole. When it comes to the Internet, you can call me every single name under the sun and I won't care. It just doesn't effect me personally. If I make the wrong decision, I'll hold my hands up and take the punishment. Don't fight if you're incapable of taking hits. I like to have fun, sometimes at other peoples expense, but I'll usually tell them that I'm joking around towards the end if they legitimately get mad. I'll probably act like an asshole when we first meet because I don't trust people instantly from past experiences, but I'll probably warm to you eventually if we have something in common (besides anime and games). Not really formal as much seeing as I'm not really prominent in Role Play and I know people won't annoy me, so I'm pretty approachable.
âThere's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.â
â Professional Wrestling.
Favorite Wrestlers (in no order bar #1): Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, R-Truth, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett.
â Playing Video Games.
Favorite Games: Assassin's Creed (Ongoing series), FIFA (Annual series), WWE (Annual series), Pokemon (Ongoing series), Final Fantasy (Just X), Kingdom Hearts (Ongoing series) and Legend of Zelda (Ongoing Series).
â John Cena (the person outside wrestling, not the wrestler).
â Decent Role Plays and Role Players.
â Playing football/soccer and tennis.
â A select few on this website.
â Music (except for metal or anything metal related).
â Talking on MSN.
â Having fun with people.
â Going out with friends.
Teams I support: Aston Villa (75%) and Manchester City [liked them before the money influx due to my uncle who I stayed with supporting them.] (25%).
â Bebo heart tokens.
â Comedy shows and films.
â Funny Let's Players on Youtube.
Favorites: UberhaxorNova, SSoHPKC, Chuggaaconroy and NintendoCapriSun.
â Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
"Everybody has a right to like or dislike anything or anyone. From a flower to a flavor to a book or a composition."
â Mail that just says "hi".
â Being annoyed by stupid people.
â Spiteful people.
â People who say they don't want drama yet they are the ones who cause it.
â Conceited people.
â John Cena (the wrestler).
â Reality Shows.
â People who act really stupid.
â More than likely, you. (Just kidding!)
0 Comments 84 weeks
Beboer: This is a little idea my friend Malice and I came up with. It's a wrestling match and works like real wrestling. Myself and Judgment have already determined who wins and how the match will play out. All the "spots" in the match have been and are being discussed. This is really just a way to show off some creative writing and hopefully get people back into Role Play if they have lost interest or for those who are just looking for something to read. If you do decide to read, I hope you enjoy.
There are no rules as everything has been predetermined and because this match is a No Holds Barred match. It is also a Falls Count Anywhere match, meaning that pinfalls or submissions don't have to take place in the ring.
16 Comments 86 weeks
close LED Scroller
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings