If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s***. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty sh***y things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you… which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??
I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her… so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an a**hole… I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.
On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!
Taylor Swift, you outsell him… that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!
22 Comments 201 weeks
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post a line from the first songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and name of song correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
1. I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me.(Shadix)
2. In this farewell, there's no blood, there's no alibi.(Dave)
3. Memories consume like opening the wound, I'm picking me apart again.
4. I'm tired of being what you want me to be, feeling so faithless, lost under the surface.(Dave)
5. Turn my mic up louder, I got to say something.(Dave)
6. Peep the style and the kids checking for it.
7. I close both locks below the window.(Dave)
8. It starts with one thing I don't know why.(Dave)
9. Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal.(Shadix)
10. When this began, I had nothing to say and I got lost in the nothingness inside of me.(Shadix)
11. Graffiti decorations under a sky of dust.
12. I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.(Dave)
13. Water gray, through the windows, up the stairs.(Shadix)
14. I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard; handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars.(Dave)
15. I don't know who to trust, no surprise.
18 Comments 214 weeks
There is no need to fear
For the Mutt of Might is here
Secret ring he has filled
With a super energy pill
Trouble calls, he's not slow
It's hip, hip, hip and away he goes
When criminals in this world appear
And break the laws that they should fear
And frighten all who see or hear
The cry goes up, both far and near
For Underdog, Underdog
Speed of lightning, roar of thunder
Fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog, Underdog, Underdog
When Polly Purebred starts to fall
From buildings twenty stories tall
She knows the hero she can call
His ears prick up when Polly hollers
There's no need to fear or quaver
Underdog is here to save her
Underdog, oh, Underdog
And when our woeful monologue
Is how by evil we've been flogged
Then breaking through the clouds and fog
Not plane, nor bird, nor even frog
Comes Underdog, Underdog
Now unleash the Dog of Wonder
Tearing evil's bonds asunder
Oh, what a wonder dog
Now here's the epilogue
12 Comments 219 weeks