If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- "I have to Go Now my planet needs me"
- Me, Myself, and I
- If we can hit that bull's-eye,
the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Grandpa: My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is no porn star
..Let's get Cheesed out of our Fucking Brains!!!!cause it's fon to do!!!
7 minute Abs... Step into my office......
You think you have it bad now,Wait till you see them god damn Bats....
Where is the money Lebowski!!
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die....
A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to ha
- The Other Half Of Me
Not fit To Lace Brian Carolan's Boots....
- Anything From Korn (Follow the Leader) to Pink and of course the best band in the world ever Rage Against The Machine
- Not Big into Movies But i have been known to enjoy Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, then the one's everyone likes, like Scarface and such.......
- Soccer anything that involves Balls, that right Balls!!!!!
- Scared Of
- eg. Ghosts, Lightning, Spiders
- Happiest When
- Sleeping and Laughing
- Funniest Line Ever From Adam Campbell's Profile
- Dats as likly as me playin by somebody elses rules,
besides my own which i wud never do,
i play by my own rules nobody elses,
not even my own!!!
- El Nino
- Barry Magee
- Maria Griffin
- Darren Blaney
- Jason Kelly
- Niamh Gorry
- James Curran
- Derek Fortune
- Cillian Ryan
- Seamie Rochford
- Liam Mcevoy
- Ciaran Vaughan
- Niamh Quinn
- Reese Hession
- Karen Munnelly
- Xx Ashleigh Xx
- Darren Morris
- David Buckley
- Jean Canty
- Yankee Rangers F.C
- melvin ooi
- Ger Hanley.
- Tina Smythe
- Alison Devine
- Paul Carroll
- Paul Carass
- Maria Griffin
- Nurse Sophie
close Video Box
Rage Against The Machine feat. Cypress Hill - How I Could Ju
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Here are 12 of the finest double-entendres that were aired on British TV &Radio
1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from
Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"
2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl
Gibson comes inside of him."
3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I
once rode her mother."
4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - "Ah, isn't
thatnice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the
5. US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is
playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his
balls and kisses them ..... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"
6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team
Live' said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."
7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have
snowedand didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that
eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the
set,but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!
8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better
today after a 69 yesterday."
9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:
"There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."
10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen
Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."
11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male
astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: They
seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his
12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny
Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes
to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself
0 Comments 276 weeks
close Which Pokemon Are You?
- The Game Live at olympia theatre (18)
- Chamillionaire (26)
- Lloyd Banks (32)
- Random Rappers In Dublin/Rapture (12)
- Knightsbrook AFC/Gary Neville V Liverpool (26)
- Bristol,Cardiff And Swansea (47)
- Random's Nights Out 2 (48)
- Random Nights Out (48)
- Euge's 21st....Very Very Drunk (40)
- 21's random dublin night CLASS (47)
- After Pendulum (Bondi) Quality!!!!! (30)
- God's 21st (42)
- My21st (47)
- Old Trafford (37)
- Skiing (27)
- United v Villareal (21)