If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- "His Little Doppelganger"
- Me, Myself, and I
- Robyn Elena Petrova
1492 - 1509
52017 years old forever
Born to Aleksandar and Ruhza Petrova
Younger sister to Kristoff Petrova
Soul Mate of Niklaus Mikaelson
Mother of Jamie Petrova and Iliya Mikaelson
Step-mother of Cordelia Mikaelson
Turned By Rebekah Mikaelson
The Forgotten Petrova Doppelganger
My name is Robyn Petrova. I was born on the 22nd of June 1492 into Bulgarian nobility. My parents were Aleksandar and Ruhza Petrova. Yes I am a Petrova, you have probably heard of my lovely cousin, Katerina, my father and her father were brothers, and so begins my tale.
I was born two years after my cousin had given birth too a child out of wedlock and had been banished too England as punishment for the shame she had brought upon the family. That same year, a stranger appeared on my uncle's doorstep. As a noble, he welcomed the stranger, that had been a mistake.
- The Other Half Of Me
His Little Doppelganger - Forever and Always
- He killed them all. It was punishment towards Katerina for running away and ruining his plans. My mother who was a demon, managed to hide my father, my brother and me until the massacre was over, after all Klaus could not kill my mother. As the eldest brother had been killed my father became the Lord of the land we lived on. We were the only remaining Petrovas alive. As I grew my father began to notice the similarities between Katerina and myself and by the age of fourteen it was clear that I was a doppelganger. Another Petrova Doppelganger had been born into the family. In fear that the knowledge of another doppelganger had been born would bring Klaus back to his door, my father had me locked in the tower of our home that served as my bedroom. It was there I remained with little company, except for my mother until my seventeenth birthday. The night before my seventeenth birthday, my older brother, Kristoff tried to kill me. He had almost driven a knife through my heart when my mother stopped him. He claimed he wanted to maintain the Petrova honour by killing the doppelganger. Only my death would restore our family. The next day was the day that my father, who had planned a head, choose to sell me to Elijah, the elder brother of the vampire that had attempted to destroy my family. I was taken to Klaus as a gift, a way to appease him, a way of apologising for Elijah caring for Katerina.
I was kept in a room, the door locked, I knew they planned on sacrificing me to break the curse that bound Niklaus, but that was before he had a disagreement with his younger sister Rebekah. As a way to anger and frustrate her brother, Rebekah decided to turn me into a vampire. She brought a local boy to her room for me to feed from and thus I completed the transition. For a few years after Rebekah turned me I was still terrified by Niklaus. After all he was the reason I was now a vampire because he had wanted to kill me. Little did he know my blood could still be used despite being a vampire. About ten years after I was turned I realised I was beginning to fall for the man I came to know, not the monster who had wanted me dead. Eventually I told Nik how I felt and to my surprise he felt the same way. We made a promise - Always and Forever - a vow to be by each other's side so we could share the burden of eternity.
- The Originals
- Now as a doppelganger I should fear the Original family, after all I was given to Niklaus as a sacrifice so he could break the curse that bound him, but I don't. Rebekah, Niklaus' sister, turned me the night before the full moon as a way of revenge against Nik for annoying her. For that reason Nik didn't try to kill me once I was turned, Rebekah would have made his life hell. So I came to love the Original Family in a way, especially Nik. Rebekah was my sire, Nik was my lover and Elijah was my friend.
- Kristoff Petrova
- Despite the fact that I rarely speak about him or too him, I have another family member other than Katherine and Elena who is "alive", my older brother Kristoff Petrova. I was once afraid of my brother, after all before I was taken to Niklaus, Kristoff almost put a blade through my heart when I was still human. I thought he was genuinely trying to kill me but it turned out he was trying to save me from a far worst fate. I hated him for centuries but now I know he was trying to protect me. I am glad I have my brother once more.
- 930 Damon Salvatore
1000 Addiction ((HANNAH ))
1100 Addiction ((Hannah))
1150 Kristoff Petrova
1200 Kristoff Petrova
1300 Kristoff Petrova
1400 Addiction ((Hannah))
1600 Cassie Hughes (JADE!!! )
2200 Amber Saltzman (JADE!!!! )
- I am not Nina Dobrev or Robyn Petrova. Robyn Petrova is not a part of the Vampire Diaries series and she never will be in shows - she is of my imagination. This is roleplay so don't call me a fake - if you don't know what it means look it up. I'm also not new at this either I've been role playing since 2007 just as other characters.
Original Robyn Petrova but was the Original Robyn Winchester
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
*** means priority
If I missed anyone let me know x x
0 Comments 98 weeks
Right as of the 5th of September I'm starting University studying Microbiology and Biotechnology and as I have an HND in Biological Sciences I am skipping the first two years and going straight into third year. Now I have recently found out that third year is Dissertation year so I don't know how often I will be able to get on so if I don't reply for ages I am not ignoring you or forgetting about you I will just be swamped
Love Kat x x
0 Comments 100 weeks
I never thought I would have to do this but I guess I do. I hate myself for doing this but here are some rules.
1. No God Moding
I absolutely hate god moding so if you choose to do so I will delete and block you. My character is mine and only I say what happens to her. Now if you discuss a storyline with me and I agree then I have little problem with that but if you try and say what my character says, does or feels I will not be happy.
2. Text Talk
I am a firm believer in the written language – if you role-plays with me do not use text talk – you would not read a book if the spelling and grammar were incorrect so I do not believe you should do so in role-plays. If used I probably won’t reply.
3. One Liners
I do not mind short comments but one liners are absolutely useless – I will either not reply or I will ask for you to re-write what you have sent. One liners do not make it easy to respond and come on people – a few lines is not hard too think off. I am not like some people who demand 2 to 3 comments for replies – all I ask is a few lines to be able to send decent replies.
4. Late messages
Right this one really bugs me – if I don’t reply straight away then it’s not because I’m ignoring your comment or I’ve forgotten – it’s because I am writing your comment. I take pride in my comments and won’t just send ones that haven’t had any thought put into them. Give me a week at least before reminding me – constantly reminding me will only piss me off.
0 Comments 129 weeks
close My Skins
- Robyn Elena Winchester Try it on | 0 profiles
- Robyn and Jamie Try it on | 0 profiles
- Mr and Mrs Queen Try it on | 0 profiles
- Robyn and Jamie - Mother and Son Try it on | 0 profiles
- CleoS469 Try it on | 0 profiles
- Cole Turner Try it on | 0 profiles
- Elena Gilbert Try it on | 0 profiles
- Buffy and Dean Winchester Try it on | 0 profiles
- Badass_Ruby Try it on | 0 profiles
- Marshall Salvatore Try it on | 1 profiles
- The Vampire Diaries Roleplay
- caro's random video's
- Vampire Diaries Roleplay Group
- The Secret of Luminoso Valley
- Untagged Animation Randomness
- My Creations
- Dark Rose stories
- Demon Hunters
- Paranormal State Networks
- CSI - NEW YORK 4 LIFE
- Jesses animations
- Paranormal State
- Morgana Skins And Animations
- We Hate Nicolas De Lenfent