If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Growing reputations
- Me, Myself, and I
In a world where organisations and companies are competing to have their message heard its not always those who shout loudest who have the best opportunity of success. Clever public relations can make your hard-earned cash work smarter, and give your company the right image.
Serious PR is a leading Public Relations Agency in the UK and we think smart and work hard to make sure our clients' organisations stand out from the crowd and get their message heard.
We are able to work with your own Public Relations team (if you have one) or we can provide a full external marketing service, either way, we're only too happy to help you.
We look forward to making the most of your public relations.
- We like a wee bit of everything from Ash to Van Morrison. Including the likes of The Corrs, Snow Patrol, and of course U2.
Currently we're finding ourselves in the office tapping our feet and singing along to Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Flo Rider and Kings of Leon. Want to recommend anything for us to put on the office radio?
- Obviously anything with Colin Farrell, Pierce Brosnan or Liam Neeson in it!!!!!!
- Serious PR loves the Irish rugby team....FACT!
- Scared of...
- What an excellent way to meet our team...
David: "Getting stuck in a really enclosed space like an MRI machine with just cms between your nose and the cold surface" Róisín: "Deep water, and I mean REALLY deep water...like 5ft, where I'll be completely out of my depth" Katie: "Jellyfish!!!!! Swimming past them makes my skin crawl. Oh yeah, and doing anything in front of crowds (not just talking to them... even walking past them makes me nervous!)" Ali: "Birds, frogs and spiders... Anything that flaps, squirms, bounces or moves too quickly!!"
- Happiest when...
- David: "The birth of my three sons...can't beat that with a big stick" Róisín: "14th August 2003, destination: NYC.The skyline was covered in military aircrafts. No cell phones working, no one had a clue what was happening. I was SO scared that it was going to be another 9/11...until I arrived in Times Square and I realised that there was this rapper dude with his ghetto blaster playing the news – no terrorist attack, just a BLACKOUT...made me very happy"
Katie: "When I get my puppy... I'm so excited about it, I've already decided he's going to be called Bertie.... But Bertie is going to have to wait until I'm not renting!"
Ali: When my niece and nephews were born (a big shout out to Ollie, Becky, Ben and Jonny!!) and also when I joined the crew with my lovely Mini-Cooper Convertible...Its sooo shiny"
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Education and Work
- A fantabulous range of Universities because there are lots of very clever people on our team!!!
Degree: yes thanx
- Serious PR
- Time Period:
- November, 2007 - Present
- City / Town:
Ireland’s favourite lifestyle landscaping products’ company, Acheson & Glover, is helping inspire people to create their own ‘outside room’ with the launch of a new website aptly named www.outside-room.com
The consumer-focused site is crammed with inspirational ideas and images for homes and gardens and includes a handy series of ‘How-to’ guides for building a patio, a garden wall, a raised bed, garden steps, laying and cleaning paving and flags. A landscape design service is also available on the website.
0 Comments 224 weeks