If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
well just finished booking flights to spain and morocco!!! found out two days ago that there was an opportunity going and first flight leaves in two days!!! haha sounds crazy!
flying into malaga then we're just making our way down to morocco and see what happens, since i'm the worlds biggest liability - losing purses, bags being stolen, ferrys crashing- the whole shibang then may be possible i might just not return!!
after that, if i make it back hoping to do volunteering soon, oh yeah just left school, typical high school drop out and am just raring to go globe trotting
so i'll see you when i get back
- regina spektor, stereophonics, angus & julia stone, gulliemots, shameful love for mcfly, queen, meat loaf, jack johnson, sondre lerche, cat stevens, fleetwood mac, johnny cash, newton faulkner, nina simmone, poco, R.E.M, the thrills
- the quotes i love and mean loads to me
you need sunshine and rain to make a rainbow
laugh until u cry and cry until u laugh
- i just don't think that anyone can actually have better friends, unless you're my friend for obvious reasons you're my friend!!Lorraine kelly (not some annoying glasweigen from the telly) best freind you could ever imagine, need a laugh need a cry need anything she'll walk through traffic for you, that's her.my shmanny- dances with you like no-ones there but they find you annoying and ask you to leav but she keeps boogying on.let's hustle.roonz makes me laugh and cry with her jokes and goofballness, i love it, crazy roonz, and you can have as many mans as you want!!rosie, my lovely, so so oso sweet and caring, makes me proud, also has an amazing figure, ass firm like mutton!!hehe Tiril my "friend" imagine weird girl from skins saying it, well it made me laugh, makes me laugh and makes me crazy, but it's all good.the wonderful and creative alice loopy and colourful!! and i just have too meny friend to mention so still be my friend if i haven't said g'day t
- Scared Of
- wake up to find that i still had my brain and could think like me but my body seemed to be someone different and didn't listen.the body then went and ate a pile of descusting pile of mushrooms.looked up and saw that i was the only person left in the world except from anne robinson and she wouldn't leave me alone and there were no guns left in the world to ill either her or me!! also if scrubs got cancelled!!!
- Happiest When
- laughing, no joke there is nothing more that i love doing, with my friens on my own, i just don't care.the laugh that you think you might actually die if you don't get it out is the best, miss kelly knows bout that one dont ya!!
- tv shows
- there really is only one SCRUBS, i cannot give it justice but if you know it well play the game of scrubs, pretty simple relevant scrubs reference and you get a point, i'm winning by the way.
- i don't remeber my dreams but if i could...
it would start on an endless supply of clouds, which i would then fall out off onto a pile of cusions, i generally enjoy to be comfortable. i then walk past a thousand monkeys, each doing tests on typwriters watching each and every one getting ioo% Screw statistics!!i then see a dove, a purple dove, and then i'd just be about to go down a water slide just pull away, start the decent into the mighty unknown... and wake up.
dreams are a biach sometimes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?
When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?
When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you frigging pulled me over.
When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?
When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!
When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asshole!
People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
0 Comments 323 weeks
~When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them
on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
~Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile,
and go back for more.
~Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the
~Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they
know what floor you're on.
~Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend.
After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day
~Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up,
then scream, "that's mine!"
~Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets
on, ask if they have an appointment.
~Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them
if they hear something ticking.
~Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures
and exits with the passengers.
~Ask, "did you feel that?"
~Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
~When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't
panic, they open up again."
~Swat at flies that don't exist.
~Tell people that you can see their aura
~Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.
~Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut
up, all of you, just shut up!"
~Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside,
ask,"Got enough air in there?"
~Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,
without getting off.
~Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in
horror,"You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
~Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
~Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
~Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
~Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then
announce, "I have new socks on."
~Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the
other passengers, "This is my personal space!"
~Fart loudly then exclaim "Not I said the wolf"
~Jump up and down then look at the floor and shout "let go you bastard "
~Before the elevator door opens shout "DING" and then laugh and say
"beat you again, Mr Elevator."
~Hire a labrador, wear sunglasses and repeatedly walk into the walls
whilst pretending to not hear the other passengers
3 Comments 346 weeks