If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Football doesn't build character - it revels it
- Me, Myself, and I
Im 15 and im from Edendork
I go to the Academy and i play gaelic for Edendork
If you want to chat add me on MSN >>>
Naomh Mhuire 2:12 Dromore 2:11
- Eminem, Kanye West, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, Akon, Dizze Rascal, Beyonce, Michael Buble
- dodgeball, green street, saving private ryan, bourne trilogy, lord of the rings, happy gilmore, waterboy, longest yard, bad company
- Gaelic, Soccer, Basketball, Rugby and golf
- Happiest when
- Playing football. With the cuzins. With the friends. Going out
- People don't play football because its fun. Ask any footballer, most of them hate it, but they couldn't imagine their life without it. Its part of them, the love/hate relationship. Its what they live for, they live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, water, lucozade, & coaches you hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when you beat the team next to you by 1 point in extra time & you know those 2 extra sprints you ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way you become a FAMILY with your team, they live for the countless songs you sing in your head when your running all those suicides. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who I am...
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul & Lil' Jon - Do You Remember (with lyrics)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Donal Maneely? 15 Taken
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
0 Comments 187 weeks
Less than a minute remains on the clock,
As I tighten my lace and turn down my sock,
One last chance, and it's all down to me,
It must be a goal, for we need all three.
I step up to the ball and look towards the posts,
Is that the crowd I hear, or is it the ghosts
Of men who before me have faced the same test,
And never once failed to give of their best
My father he gave me the love of it all,
When he guided my feet to strike that first ball,
A hurley or football it's the same thing to me,
It's playing the game that matters you see.
From boys in a field to the crowd's great roar,
There's never been anything to excite more,
From the day I could run till the day I can't walk,
And even then, about the game I'll still talk.
The few steps to the ball now seem like a mile,
But a well placed shot and I'll be carried in style,
On the shoulders of team mates expressing their joy,
It's a dream that's consumed me since I was a boy.
My feet pound the ground, my foot sends the ball,
It sails through the air over men who are tall,
Then dipping and curling it finds the goal,
And just for a moment I'm in touch with my soul.
A whistle blows hard and I awake from the dream,
I'm watching my own son play for the team,
And maybe one day they'll announce HIS name,
As he steps out to play.....The Beautiful Game
0 Comments 196 weeks
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and How did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 1 word
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. Do u still think the same?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Am i good craic?
15. Wud u go wit me?
2 Comments 233 weeks