If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Alex CandyxMurrel Kisses
- [Heaven 2 Bebo] 12.01.09.: 5:09 PM.: AlexMurrelBuzz@Gmail.Com <3
- Me, Myself, and I
- Alexandra Leah Murrel was born on January 29, 1987 in Laguna Beach, Orange County, California. She has one real brother, one step-brother and sister whom she grew up with. Through her middle and high schools years, Murrel has been involved in drama clubs, chorus, and special rights club. She also has a pursuit in music and that soon landed her on the hit MTV show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County with her best friend Taylor Cole. She has said her main reason for going on the show was for her music, but she's most known for her drama with other girls. She's known as the tough, care free girl who doesn't take crap from people. Her fights with Jessica Smith and Casey Reinhardt have been feautured on the show. After the film wrapped, she has been more focused on her singing career. Her song Hello was feautured on an episode of Laguna Beach and Best Friend has been on My Super Sweet 16. She recently has released songs such as Now and What's It To You featured on her Myspace.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
This is the Official Alex Murrel Myspace. Yes this is really me, so if you send me a message asking if it is really me, the response is right here
THESE PROFILES ARE NOT ME (updated 6/10/0
Also I DO NOT HAVE XANGA, so that is also not me.
0 Comments 235 weeks
1) What was your favorite part about Thanksgiving this year?
My favorite part of Thanksgiving was defintiley being able to see all my friends who came home from school! Because Laguna is so small, it's so fun to go out. It's like having a high school reunion! I also love Thanksgiving food and helping cook with my family.
2) What is your best Thanksgiving memory?
My best Thanksgiving memory would definitely be the year my entire family got into a HUGE food fight! It was the end of the night and we were all so tired from cooking and my brothers had my dad on the floor squirting ketchup and mustard. One of my other brothers was throwing torillas like frisbees. It was probably the most fun I ever had on a holiday!
3) What is your favorite food to eat at the Thanksgiving table?
My favorite food at the Thanksgiving table is definitely cream corn, stuffing and cranberry sauce! Yummmm.
4) When do you usually go Christmas shopping?
I usually go Christmas shopping in Decemeber. I'm kind of one of those people if I see something early I'll buy it and wait until Christmas but usually I'll do it in December.
5) Do you make your Christmas list year round or around the holiday?
I make my Christmas list just around the holiday. My dad and mom are too busy for me to tell them ahead of time. They would for sure forget...haha.
6) What do you really look forward to getting for Christmas ths year?
This is probably the one year I feel like I really don't need anything... I mean we all know girls love clothes, so getting clothes or money is always nice but this year I really don't have anything specific in mind.
7) What is the best Christmas gift that you ever received?
The best Christmas gift I have ever received was the diamond tennis bracelet my brother and mom got me ... Still my all time favorite present.
What is the most unique/odd christmas gift that you have gotten?
Ha I don't know if I can answer that one! haha
9) What is your favorite Christmas song/album?
Hands down Mariah Carey's Christmas album! I bring it out December 1st and don't take it out until christmas is over! My favorite song is "All I Want For Christmas Is You." That's also my ringtone! I love the holidays!
10) What are your favorite christmas themed movies/tv show episodes?
Log onto www.myspace.com/alexmmusic to read more blogs.
0 Comments 235 weeks
close Addicted to Laguna Beach