If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- My Skin's Worth 10 Points
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm so street I'm on google maps
- Me Likey
- Sleepy time, blueberry muffins, fresh paper, watching statham suffer in any form, my mothers stew, when my hair doesn't look grey, dirty converse, flexi hours, people who are friendly and brighten up your day, apple crumble, nivea facewash, scary looking dogs that are friendly, live music, comming home after being away for ages, susy, pub quizzes, checked shirts, pot noodle sandwiches, the feeling aftrer taking off in the aeroplane when you realise you just might not die, walking in fresh snow, destroying carberry at pro evo, catching a bus as its about to leave, ham and cheese toasties, saying mate to taxi drivers, telling my mother something horrible has happened to freak her out, my comfortable pyjama bottoms, having your ipod on shuffle and a great song comes on, meeting bands after gigs, rubbing my belly after a meal, playing football manager until the sun comes up, talking about "the good old times" when I'm drunk, finding a mysterious extra £10 in the bank, saturday nights on t
- Jake Summers
- is a man
- Ear Candy Right Now . .
- Glasvegas, Battles, Fight Like Apes, Frank Turner, Modest Mouse
- Me No Likey
- Brown sauce, anything before PM, not having clean underwear, people who don't agree with me, nuts of any form, the woman with the newcastle accent in emmerdale, waking up, man flu, flat ipod battery on long journeys, susy trying to decapitate the postman, jews, ITV news, gin, saturday cooks, romanians trying to sell me roses as they watch me leave a bar/club with a sour expression, being woken up, Virgin Media cable tv, being threatened with dirty nappies, bus drivers who think they're in the gumball rally, strong cheese, alexa chung not loving me, itchy jumpers I was made to wear as a child, people who wake me up, spiders waiting for me to go to sleep so they can attack me, my mother putting on the washing machine when I'm in the shower turning the water from ice cold to scalding every 3 seconds, the thought of cutting the grass, locking the front door key and my wallet in the house, wallace &grommit, the republican party, knowing theres lots more things me no likey but not being abl
- You're boyfriends a rock star, I'm and overweight civil servant, so what, I don't care. Run with me through the meadows on a summers day, eat linguine with me, hold me forever and never let me go
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Niall? 21 Taken
Famous People I've Met:
LIP FROM SHAMELESS
Not many people know this, (especially those I work with!) but I met Lip at a party in Manchester one night! Though I can barely remember this, and had to be reminded the next day of my achievement!
ALFIE FROM THE HOLLOWAYS
After their crackin gig in Queens Speakeasy during March, me and Statham stayed for a pint, (of course he was broke so I was buyin) and to our amazement, (well mine, Statham wasn't exactly sure what was goin on) Alfie came ambling through! I stopped him, got a photo and my ticket signed, and also sorta creeped him out as I acted like horny teenager round a boyband star, but it was good times!
KEN BARLOW FROM CORRIE
Was walking to Uni one cold, brisk morning in Manc when my gaze was directed to a Range Rover with a familiar face in the front seat. Alas, it was the one and only William Roache (Big Ken himself!) I kept walkin, and the flow of the traffic kept him drivin beside me. Throughout all this I proceeded to ring/text most people in my fonebook (it was half 8 in the mornin, I now apologise to you all)
DARLENE FROM HOLLYOAKS
For those of you who don't know, (me included until my mate with me pointed her out) she was the coloured lady who I think was half sister with Justin Burton. She was jus wanderin round doin her shoppin, and me and some security guard proceeded to perrrrrvvvvvee.
Met this local celebrity one numerous occasions, but the most memorable had to be the day in school when Muldoon bellowed "Sure you've no pubes," at him. And the cheery face of Sunday morning 6FM radio proceeded to grab me by the neck and threaten to kill me. Its ok Mal, I forgive you now!
THE TWANG (NEW!!!)
On Thursday 19th April I attended a live gig in Queens Speakeasy, the band was Birminghams up and comming The Twang. The gig was extremely excellently good, (that good it messed up my grammar!) Was at the BOT with Big Mal afterwards when I spotted both the singers! They were lovely lovely lads, one of them reffereing to me as "Cyril." As with some previous celebrity encounters, I acted like a Japanese school girl round David Beckham, but was certainly worth it. Good times!
0 Comments 329 weeks
The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!
0 Comments 347 weeks
close What Dictator Are You?
- The Rapture - Whoo! Alright Yeah Uh-Huh 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Jamie T - Salvador 1 Song | 1 Profile
- W.A.S - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Kings of Leon - The Bucket 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Shit Disco - I Know Kung Fu 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Hadouken - That Boy That Girl 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Good Shoes - Never Meant To Hurt You 1 Song | 1 Profile
- BBQ funzies (27)
- Ball Kicking in the Free State (27)
- Bats and Balls (30)
- Cardiff GrandSlam Weekend (44)
- Costa Del Bundorno (19)
- Dinner Party (12)
- Foals/Subways/Delays/Hooky (11)
- Halloween in NY (11)
- Here, there, just about everywhere (49)
- Los Campesinos! (7)
- NME gig (10)
- NY (9)
- NYE/Mc Dowell Birthday Fun (30)
- New York 1 (40)
- New York 2 (39)
- Nights Out (16)
- Nuptials Part 1 (23)
- Nuptials Part 2 (43)
- OXEGEN Part 1 (25)
- Oxegen Part 2 (21)
- Sasha - Webster Hall NY (17)