If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- If there was a god then why is my arse the perfect height for kicking?
- Me, Myself, and I
- Me: "I've been babysitting since I was 13"
Geoff: "I've been wanking since I was 10"
Whats this?? : an arrow.....
Well then whats this???: an arrow!!!
- Cheli loves...
- Damo, my amazing friends, college, driving (aww feebs...), music, singing, dancing, inside jokes (meeedium cat ), going to the cinema, payday (who doesnt?) being just the right amount of drunk (MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE!!! ) kisses n cuddles, going on walks with my mammy, my lovely college hoody with the thumb-holes and above all, TEA
- Boo-urns to:
- Fake vegetarians (CHICKEN IS NOT A VEGETABLE!!! ) bitchy girls (and boys!), unneccesary drama, 'random people' who tell you how random they are, being tired, being stressed, smart girls who act stupid, people who act hard over the internet, JAGAR!!, the phrase "go do yourself", People who interfere with my bubble (break my bubble I break your FACE!!) ECDL (right sinead??) TECHNOLOGY FAIL!!!!! All the shit being spread about michael jackson
- Listen to...
- Shine by Laura Izabor and try not to smile!!!
- Quote of the Day
- Cunt. Yeah, I'm the lecturer. I can say it too.... Mary Harney is gay for doughnuts
- The Other Half Of Me
lemme here u say damo... DAMOOOO!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
[A is for age:] 19
[B is for booze of choice:] corona (with lime!!) none of that Sol shite...
[C is for career:] Special needs assistant/teacher
[D is for your dogs name:] Lady
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] my mobile
[F is for favorite song at the moment] shine by laura izabor
[G is for favorite games:] "never have i ever"
[H is for Home town:] leixlip, soon to be drumcondra!
[I is for instruments you play:] my voice!
[J is for favorite juice?:] orange - hangover cure!
[L is for last hug]: mam
[M is for marriage]: no thanks!
[N is for name of your sibblings:] david and amy
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] any time on nights - more than i care to remember!
[P is for phobias:] loads of really stupid unorthadox ones. such as- big shapes/small shapes...
[Q is for quote:] treat your friends as you do your pictures and hold them in their best light
[R is for biggest regret:] no regrets, just lessons learned
[S is for status]: chained
[T is for time you wake up:] far too early these days
[V is for vegetable you love:] potatoes
[W is for worst habit:] procrastination
[X is for x-rays you've had:] teeth many times and leg as a baby
[Y is for yummy food you make:] pancakes!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] libra
0 Comments 205 weeks
1.Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine .
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This isnt actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. . This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
1 Comment 236 weeks
"Well YOU might pronounce it Sharon Ni Veeeeelon but thats just ignorance. These are the smoothies of the future." (Who puts bacon and cabbage in smoothies?!! Bitch.)
"Yeah well if I was your child I'd have killed myself by now." (bus journey with drunken Cara)
"You're just jealous cos nobody in Gasco is beautiful enough to win your stupid phone" (i think i was princess or summat in that one)
"Leanne has two things. Milk and a kebayber" (leanne with a big grin tucking in)
"Yeah I feel sorry for her, she's vegetarian" (was continuing a conversation with my mam in my sleep. was woken up to "WHO'S a vegetarian!??")
"There's jam on the ceiling, this is disturbing me!" (it WAS disturbing me!)
"Wouldn't it be better to call McDonalds 'Sluggies'?" (Sean's great idea)
"He never said he wanted to be maffica nash" (conversation between a family of fingers and thumbs, trying to decide who'd be 'Maffica Nash' to the new baby finger)
"You're going to wear the gold earrings? Fabulous!" (overheard sleep-talking. I blame the new job at the jewelers)
3 Comments 251 weeks
close Photo Album Downloader
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Fit or fat?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
- Fun Monday 09! (12)
- Aug Bank Holiday in Galway! (40)
- Manchester (29)
- Cara's 21st! (32)
- Porterhouse! (31)
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland... (12)
- Q Bar (17)
- My Album (48)
- Slipper after exams!! (11)
- My Birthday!! :D (22)
- 2nd Year! (5)
- Aidan and Leanne's Wedding (47)
- Damo's 21st! (19)
- Big Day Out!! (24)
- Nurses (48)
- Darragh's Debs (26)
- Debs '07 (25)
- Debs '06 (26)
- Cat's 18th (28)
- Tom's 18th (28)
- Kev's 19th (47)