If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Here for a good time, not a long time.
- Me, Myself, and I
- So, I'm living in Perth now.
Man, it rocks!
Outdoor cinemas, cool gigs, great people.
I have a new phone number: 0422689143.
Give me a shout. Don't be shy!
I love it when a plan comes together!!
Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
- Oldies like AC/DC, Guns 'N' Roses and Metallica.
Newbies like The Fratellis, Artic Monkey, The Kooks and Kaiser Chiefs.
Irish like Christy Moore, Paul Brady and The Pogues.
Everything except dance really. I'm pretty eclectic that way!
- Pulp Fiction, City of God and Crash to be stylish.
Back to the Future and The Goonies to be honest!
Also High Fidelity and The Commitments. Absolute Genius!
- A jack of all trades, master of none.
Except Pro Ev. I kick ass at that!
- Scared Of
- Nothin'!! Grrr.
Except spiders. Jaysus, I hate them!
- Happiest When
- Drinkin' or Kissin'!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Definitly! I get the shakes if I don't check it every hour.
- Yes, but so is drinking, smoking, drugs, etc...
- Kinda! I do feel the urge to check it from time to time.
- Not really. It's just a way to get through mind-numbing shit!
- What the hell is Bebo? Who are you? Where the hell am I?
So... I'm bored at work.
After a random conversation with Ross, I thought, what better way to pass the time than to think of the perfect government?!?
This is what I can up with!
Taoiseach - 40 Coats
Tanaiste - Bela (Fair City)
Arts, Sport, Tourism - Eamon Dunphy
Agriculture - Miley (Glenroe)
Communication(s) - Jerry Springer
Community, Rural, Gaeltacht - Peig Sayers
Education - Mr. Miyagi
Enterprise - MacGyver
Defence - Optimus Prime
Environment - Captai Planet
Finance - Farmers (All of Them)
Foreign Affairs - Bishop Casey
Health - Jesus
Justice - Chuck Norris
Social, Family Affairs - Peter Griffin
Transport - Michael Knight (Knight Rider)
So, yeah, obviously I have too much free time!
Feel free to make suggestions.
It is a democracy after all!!!
1 Comment 318 weeks
My questions, some of my students' answers.
What is your favourite pastime? About six o' clock.
OK... What do you do after school? By bike.
Right... Do you like sushi? I like Ronaldinho.
OK.. Well done.. NEXT!!!
Hello, what's your name? I'm sleepy.
As you can see people, my work here is done!!!!!
4 Comments 345 weeks
Extremely important advice and recommendations to be passed on to wives, girlfriends, fiancés, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc. (to all women in general).
These rules are to be communicated prior to the World Cup in June/July this year...
LIST OF RULES
1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.
4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor....it wont happen.
5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.
6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, its only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.
7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".
8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.
9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
b) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.
10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this... why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch??", the reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".
12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
0 Comments 369 weeks
- 2006 - A Good Year (23)
- Beijing 2006 (34)
- College Buds!! (18)
- Hanoi Rocks!! (12)
- Japan Buddys (19)
- Kansai - It's the business!!!! (34)
- Malaysia 2007 (20)
- Me + Mike (1)
- My Album (2)
- My Kiddies!!! (20)
- PNG 2006 (16)
- PNG 2007 (37)
- Singapore 2007 (22)
- Snow is fallin'..... (3)
- Sunny Christmas in Thailand! (15)
- Tokamachi Snow Festival (8)