If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer
- Me, Myself, and I
- Lifehouse, The Fray, Melee, Paramore, Gavin DeGraw, Goo Goo Dolls, All American Rejects, Arctic Monkeys, Audioslave, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Cartel, Damien Rice, Del Amitri, Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, Frank Sinatra, Fratellis, Green Day, Jason Mraz, Justin Nozuka, John Mayer, Kaiser Chiefs, Kanye West, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, Kings Of Leon, Kooks, Michael Buble, My Chemical Romance, Orson, Plain White T's, Ross Copperman, Sam Cooke, Switchfoot, Saw Docs, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Nickelba
ck, Thin Lizzy,
- Programmes and films
- Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Glee, Gavin and Stacey, Scrubs, Gossip Girl, 90210, The Best Years, Diff'rent Strokes, One Tree Hill, The OC, Family Guy, The Hills, Friends, The Benchwarmers, Step Brothers, Zoolander, all of the Major League films, Shawshank Redemption, Anchorman, The Perfect Catch (Fever Pitch), Twilight, Jumper
- everythin really... except cricket i suppose... i play gaelic, soccer nd basketball.i luv watchin baseball, ice hockey, rugby, hurlin...!Support Liverpool and all New England sports teams (the Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots and Celtics!) and I major in sheep shearing..
- silver medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics Sheep Shearing Event, losing out to the Australians by 3/4 of a sheep. All-Ireland champion Sheep Shearer, beating Emma Kearney by 5 sheep. 2006 U-12 County Sheep Shearing Champion. 2009 Super Valu sportsperson of the year for my achievements in Sheep Shearing
- Happiest When
- Playin gaelic, soccer or basketball, watchin sports, soccer(liverpool!!), baseball(
Red Sox!!) n hockey (Bruins!!)when im listenin to music, playin guitar n sleep ins!!
- Looking forward to:
- Boston Bruins v Phoenix Coyotes in Prague!!
Boston 2013 with Phillippa and Emma!!
: ) =
: ) ) =
: o =
: O =
: L =
; ) =
> : ( =
: Z =
: P =
; o =
: B =
8 ) =
o _ O =
: * =
@ _ @ =
: D D =
: D =
: / =
^ ^; =
< awesome > =
< moon > =
< luv > =
< bebo > =
< relax > =
< mobile > =
< pumpkin > =
< clover > =
< rednose > =
< cupid >=
< bebosummer > =
0 Comments 180 weeks
These are actual instruction labels on
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this..)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
1 Comment 188 weeks
To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.
"Don't give up, don't ever give up"
0 Comments 190 weeks
close Boston Red Sox Network
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Where should you live?
close The Longest Completely Random Survey Ever!
Are you hoping this quiz finishes soon?
close Pet Society
close Addicted to One Tree Hill
close What does your Birth Month say about you?
close Name Acronym
close what father ted character are you
My result is: doogle
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes