If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Carolynn McCord Clarke
- Daddy's little girl, always and forever x x x x
- Me, Myself, and I
- * * * * * Wee Skimmerhorn * * * * *
* * * * * Chicken * * * * *
* * * * * Cazbo * * * * *
* * * * * C.J. * * * * *
* * * * * CJD * * * * *
just call me Carolynn!
R.I.P. Dad - my dad, my buddy, my hero, my best friend, luv ya, always and forever x
- The Other Half Of Me
the other half or the madness!
- I work as a receptionist in a leisure centre, and run my very own cheerleading club - the Valley WIldcats! ! We practice in the Valley Leisure Centre every Monday Night!
- Handbags - shoes - cosmetics - shopping - reading books - reading magazines - ebay!
- Cats! honest, i'm really scared of them, when i see one close to me my heart rate goes through the roof! Bad breath, men who wear white socks, people who smack when they're eating, posers, steeky cheese, people who sniff constantly - go blow your bloody nose!
- Outings, Performances and Holidays!
N.I.C.M.A.C. Dance competition - David & Cathy's Wedding - filming for BBC's Tonights the night - Olympia Cheer Comp - Mayfair Parade & Dance Off - CC's Birthday - Car Wash - Car Boot Sale - Beyonce - End of Year Awards - Hen Night - Our wedding in Jamaica - My Birthday - Dublin Cheer Comp
- Cheerleading (duh!) - reading - music - F1 im a Mclaren / Lewis Hamilton chick, !
- Lifes Motto
- "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
- C C
- Louise Beggs
- Shelley Smyth
- Lindsay Mccord
- Jane Goudie
- Katie Bryce
- Penis .
- Natalie McG
- Ashlee G
- Dean Beattie
- Nadine Wallace
- Neil Irvine
- Samantha Denton
- Michael J Mcgurk
- Andy F.T.G.
- Laura Harris
- Leeann Radcliffe
- Billy Murray
- Debbie Bradley
- Paul Manning
- Stephen W
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Are you a true cheerleader? xo
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
See More Quizzes
I always said that i would never spit on a tissue and wipe my kids face
with it ............ thank god for wet wipes
When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears
with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were
growing up; what with walking Twenty-five miles to school every morning
Yadda, yadda, yadda
And I remember promising myself that when I grew up,
there was no way in hell I was going to lay
a bunch of crap like that on kids about how hard I had it
and how easy they've got it!
But now that... I'm over the ripe old age of
thirty, I can't help but look around and notice the youth of today.
You've got it so easy! I mean, compared to my
childhood, you live in a damn Utopia!
and I hate to say it but you kids today you
don't know how good you've got it!
I mean, when I was a kid we didn't have The Internet. If we wanted to know
something, We had to go to the damn library and
look it up ourselves, in the card catalogue!!
There was no email!! We had to actually write
somebody a letter, with a pen!
Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the
mailbox and it would take like a week to get there!
There were no MP3's or Napsters! You wanted to
steal music, you had to hitchhike to the damn record store and shoplift it
Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio and the DJ'd
usually talk over the beginning and @#*% it all up!
We didn't have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you
were on the phone and somebody else called they got a busy signal, that's it!
And we didn't have fancy Caller ID either!
When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school,
your mom, your boss, your Bookie, your drug dealer, a collections agent,
you Just didn't know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances,
We didn't have any fancy Sony Playstation video
games with high-resolution 3-D graphics! We had the Atari 2600! With games
like 'Space Invaders' and 'asteroids'. Your guy was a little square! You
actually had to use your Imagination!! And there were no multiple levels
or Screens, it was just one screen Forever!
And you could never win. The game just kept getting
harder and harder and
faster and faster until you died! Just like LIFE!
You had to use a Little book called a TV Guide to find out what was On!
You were screwed when it Came to channel surfing! You had to get off Your
ass and walk over to the TV to change the Channel and there was no Cartoon
Network either! You could only get cartoons
on Saturday Morning. Do you Hear what I'm saying!?! We had to wait
ALL WEEK For cartoons, you spoiled
And we didn't have microwaves, if we wanted to heat
something up we had to use the stove ... Imagine that!
That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids
today have got it too easy. You're spoiled.
You guys wouldn't have lasted
five minutes back in 1980!
The over 30 Crowd
0 Comments 212 weeks
Answer these 50 questions about your other-half
1) What's Their Name?
2) Does he/she have a boyfriend?
3) Would you go to Disneyland with them?
oh yes, itd be a geg!
4) How old were you when you first met him/her?
em, 30! .
5) Do you know their secrets ?
em, Im not sure that he has any!
6) Is this person older than you?
7) When was the last time you saw this person?
When was the last time you spoke to this person on the phone?
9) Are you related to this person?
10) Are you their b/f or g/f?
11) Do you have a nickname for each other?
12) Do you have pics of this person on your bebo?
13) How many times do you talk to this person?
em, probably constantly!
14) Do you think they will repost this?
yip, ill make him!
15) Could you live with this person?
16) Why is this person your other half?
because heis my fiance, and nearly my husband!
17) Have you seen this person cry?I
a wee bit, at my dads funeral
1 Do you know this persons middle name?
doesnt have one
19) Have you ever been shopping with this person?
20) Do you love this person?
with all my heart
22) Have you ever gave this person something?
23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
we do stupid stuff all thetime, but nothing illegal (that i remember!)
24) Do you know everything about this person?
em, i dont think so, but therehas to be abit of mystery!
25) Does this person have a job?
26) Does this person have you as their other half?
27) Do you think you & your other half will be best friends forever?
2 Have you ever made something with this person?
yip, i am teaching him to cook!
29) Have you ever taken bebo pictures with this person?
30) Have you and your other half fought before?
em, i fight, he huffs, but we are working on the huffing bit!
31) Is your other half on drugs?
32) Does this person drink alcohol?
not really but when he does he makes up for it!
34) Have you and your other half made up a hand shake?
35) Have you and your other half done prank calls together?
36) Have you ever seen this person dance?
yes! hes quite a wee mover!
37) Have you ever seen this person sing?
oh god yes, he is actually okay, but gets embarrassed and thinks he is crap!
3 Do you and this person have a certain saying?
em, loads of them!
39) Do you know this persons bebo password?
40) Do you know who this person likes or who she or he is going out with?
yip - its meeee!
41) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted?
em, just for one day, when he got sold a hat in tunisia that he didnt want, and huffed with me for a full day coz i didn't help him!
42) Does this person have a dog?
nope, he wants one, and so do i, but i'm allergic
43) Does this person go on the computer often?
yip, mostly to play games!
44) Have you and this person gone clubbing?
45) Do you know this person's house alarm code?
nope, but if we had a house i would!
46) Do You Talk To This Person Alot?
47) Now say something only you and this person will understand?
4 Has this person yelled at you?
em, sometimes but its more cheek than yelling!
49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
playing, yes, but ive won so many times he has gave up!
50) How much do you love this person?
more than words can say!
0 Comments 217 weeks
In preparation for the Premiership, the "offside rule" explained for women:
You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.
The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.
It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.
The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.
Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.
She prepares to throw her purse to you.
If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!
At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!
BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE
0 Comments 269 weeks
- Valley Wildcats Cheerleading Club
- Northern Ireland Cheerleaders
- Cheer Ireland
- Cheerleading Is For Life
- So U Think Your Bebos Best Cheerleader
- Team Scotland Allstars
- Ace Tribe Cheerleaders
- CITY CHEER
- Lady Gaga
- McLaren Mercedes F1 Team Official
- lewis Hamilton Fans Official
- Lewis Hamilton Fan Group
- Official Lewis Hamilton World Champion
- Bebo Mobile
- Best Friends
- Wedding Album (36)
- extras album (30)
- Wedding in Jamaica, Mon! (7)
- My Hen Party! (47)
- Mayfair Parade & Valley Vase (29)
- Olympia Cheer Competition (44)
- Filming for BBCs tonights the night! (46)
- N.I.C.M.A.C. 2009 (48)
- david & cathys wedding (48)
- N.I.C.M.A.C. 2009 part 2 (8)
- paris pics! (44)
- MORE PARIS (49)
- more paris pics! (49)
- wildcats! (31)
- Valley Wildcats (31)
- Back in the day . . . . . . . . . . . . (27)
- Ali Babas Big Adventure (22)
- Its Da Family! (46)
- My wee bruv's wedding! (48)
- wedding part 2 (19)
- Random Pictures (34)