If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- IS THERE AN END TO TIME AND SPACE?
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey there folks!
Well welcome to my world and a peek at what goes on inside my mind.
I have set up this Bebo page simply to remind myself and to show you guys who I am and what makes me tick.
I am originally from the land of rugby and song, but spent half my life travelling around the world from the age of three. I have lived in Australia and been to many other great countries around the globe. I have a fab family which consists of my wife and three daughters, two of which are away from home and I miss them both so much. My wife (Kaz) who visits for a chin wag now and again, is my rock and anchor.
- I like what I like and I don't like following any trends when it comes to music. If it makes me tick then it ends up in my collection at some point. I'm a rocker at heart but I never say no to any kind of music as long as it does the later. Here are some of what I consider to be the best around..... Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Hawkwind, Scorpions, Camel, Rush, Pearl Jam, REO Speed wagon, George Thorogood, Barclay James Harvest, ELO, Pink Floyd, Sisters of Mercy, Joe Satriani, Def Leppard, UFO, 10cc, Muse, Metallica, Tenacious D, AC/DC, Journey, Eagles, Queen, Malmstein, Saxon, Whitesnake, Placebo, The Levellers, Pixies.. a few other than rock. Johnny (the man in black) Cash, Enya, Elton John, Billy Joel, Jean Michel Jarre, Katie Mellua, Jon and Vangelis, Leonard Cohen, Simon & Garfunkel, Moody Blues, Euphoria, Trance, Chill Out Trance, Faithless, Red Hot Chilli's, Dave Brubeck...I listen to this stuff when I want to just chill. The list goes on.
- Lord of The Rings, Day the Earth Stood Still, War of the Worlds (the original), Star Trek collection, Star Wars, Forbidden Planet, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.. all Sci-Fi movies! Rear Window, Planes Trains & Automobiles, The Muppets Christmas Carrol, Gladiator, Master & Commander, The Bourne Trilogy.. comedies/suspense/thrillers/ Sci-Fi..
- Rugby, Rugby & some more Rugby! Supporting Wales, Ospreys & Australia (when they aren't playing Wales).
- Scared Of
- Modern Pop music. It freaks me out! Especially boy/ girl bands
- Happiest When
- When I'm with my wife... When all our family get together and when watching a good game of rugby.
- Hi Fi
- I love music to be heard with a killer hi fi. It's like having the band in your living room.
- I love classics, as they are a bit like me, old but dependable. Custom cars are also a favourite thing of mine, especially when Chip Foose works his magic on oldies.
- The Other Half Of Me
The Brother In-Law
close 63 Annoying Questions Survey
63 Annoying Questions Survey
|Song that always makes you sad||: Song For Guy|
|Last thing you bought||: My wife a handbag|
|Last person you argued with||: My gorgeous wifey|
|Do you put butter before putting the jelly on||: Definately!|
|One of your nicknames as a kid||: Dingo (haaa)|
|Did you ever own at one time a Nsync Cd||: DEFINATELY NOT!!!|
|Favorite day of the week||: Friday|
|Favorite Sundae topping||: Hot fudge|
|Did you take Piano lessons||: Nahh, unfortunately not|
|Most frequent song played||: Far too many to pick one!|
|TV show you secretly enjoy||: Spongebob|
|Would you rather play basketball or hockey||: Basketball|
|Date someone older or younger||: Younger|
|One place you could travel right now||: Mauritius|
|Do you use umbrellas||: Nope|
|Do you know all the words to your national anthem||: Unfortunately no|
|Favorite Cheese||: Smoked Austrian|
|Disturbed or My Chemical Romance||: None|
|Blondes or Brunettes||: Brunettes|
|Best job you ever had||: Being self-employed!!|
|Did you go to your high school prom||: Yeh|
|Perfect time to wake up||: Beside my wife naked lol|
|Perfect time to go to bed||: Yes, you guessed it lol|
|Do you use your queen right away in chess||: No|
|Ever been in a car accident||: Minor one|
|Closer to mom or dad...or neither||: Both|
|What do you call your sweetheart lovingly||: Sweetheart actually|
|What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager||: 50's|
|Favorite shoes you have EVER owned||: Doc Martin Boots|
|Do you have an article of clothing from your childhood||: No|
|Were you in track and field||: Yes|
|Were you ever in a school talent show||: No|
|Have you ever written in a library book||: No|
|Allergic to||: Pop music/drivel|
|Favorite fruit||: Grapes|
|Have you watched sex and the city||: Yes|
|Baseball hat or toque||: B'ball hat|
|Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap||: Soap|
|Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste||: Ohh, Gotta wet it man!!|
|Pen or pencil||: Bitta both|
|Have you ever gambled at a casino||: Nope|
|Have you thrown up on a plane||: Nope|
|Have you thrown up in a car||: Yes.. taxi|
|Have you thrown up at work||: No|
|Do you scream on roller coasters||: Nope, I hide my fear well!|
|Who was your first prom date||: Nicola Gray|
|Who was your first roommate||: Never had one|
|What alcoholic beverage did you drink for the first time||: Babysham|
|What was your first job||: Stuffing envelopes|
|What was your first car||: Ford Escort|
|When did you first go to a funeral||: Can't remember|
|How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown||: 3|
|Who was your first grade teacher||: Can't remember that far!|
|When did you sneak out of your house for the first time||: Never|
|Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them||: Robert in Oz... lost contact|
|Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent||: Tyl-a-Gwyn|
|Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day||: My wife!!|
|Whose wedding were you in, the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman||: Never been a groomsman|
|What is the first thing you do in the morning||: Open my eyes|
|What was the first concert you attended||: Hawkwind|
|First tattoo or piercing||: Left ear.. 1987-ish|
|Where did you go on your first airplane ride||: New Zealand|
|First celebrity crush||: Morticia Adams|
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close JellyBeats - What's your Beat?
close Which Doctor Who character are you?
My result is: The Doctor
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes