close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- I live in a small town in Southeastern Kentucky called London. I have lived here most of my life, with the exception of the years I was in Bible school and several years when the ministry took us elsewhere. We have one son, Zack, at home, and three married daughters. Our eldest daughter, Erica, and her husband, Kyle, and baby Emma, are now in Anchorage, Alaska with the Air Force. Mandy, Brandon, Avery and Aiden live in Mobile, Alabama. Kara and Andrew live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I stay busy with working in our church, First Pentecostal, and home business of alterations (and sewing) It's interesting!
- I love choir music: Brooklyn Tabernacle, Christ Church, Indiana Bible College. I like Avalon, 4 Him, Bob Carlisle, Bryan Duncan, Steven Curtis Chapman. I like songs that make sense and say something with good music! So, if it's choir, or praise and worship, or whatever, if it accomplishes that and exalts Jesus, I pretty much like it.
- I love the new "Pride and Prejudice". " The Miracle Worker" always makes me cry, as does "The Hiding Place". I enjoy watching DVD's with my granddaughter, Avery: she likes The Sound of Music, Bambi, Anastasia and alot of the Veggie Tales.
- I'm lost here. I'm glad when the Wildcats win, but don't keep up that much.
- Scared Of
- Heights. Snakes and all other slithery things.
- Happiest When
- With my family, especially the grandkids. They are a joy. I'm truly happy after a really good service at church. After a big program or cantata at church is over and went well.
- A Few of my Favorite Things
- Good food. New clothes. Great pillows and sheets. Air-conditioning. (Do I sound spoiled?) Babies and children.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Marsha? 22 Taken