If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- DJ Spade Coming In Your Ears
- Me, Myself, and I
- Grab Life By The Balls... Just not mine, it might hurt!!
Ok, Of Most Importance. I Am Part Of A Two Man (Yes! I Said Man) Team Cycling From John O'Groats All The Way To Lands End. It's 874 Miles Of Hardship But All For A Very Good Cause. We Are Raising Money For CLAN (Cancer Link for Aberdeen and North) And We Will Be Doing The Cycle From The 8th of June 2009, Hopefully Lasting 10 Days, Barring Injuries ETC. Anybody Who Would Like To Help Out A Very Worthy Cause (Or Just To Contribute To My Suffering On A Bike For Over A Week) Please Donate Generously, Come And Find Me And Sign My Sponsor Sheet.
Anyone Who Wants To See Who We Are Helping Can Check Out Their Website At:
I Also DJ In RGU:UNION At The Moment On Thursday & Saturday Nights. Feel Free To Add Me If You Like My Music, Or If You're In Desperate Need Of Friends.
- Favourite Things
- Raindrops On Roses And Whiskers On Kittens, Bright Copper Kettles And Warm Woolen Mittens, Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings, Those Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.
- The Green Mile, The Negotiator, Dodgeball, Ace Ventura, Rat Race, Anchorman, Resevoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars III, IV, V & VI, Forest Gump, Fight Club, Old School, Pay It Forward, Frequency, Wedding Crashers, Gremlins, Hocus Pocus, Jurassic Park, Shawshank, all Disney except Pocahontas and Hunchback, Liar Liar, Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon and many more i'm sure.
- TV Shows
- By no comparison "24" is the best show on television, Prison Break, Lost, House, Smallville, Gladiators, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Entourage, Auf Weidersehen Pet, Monkey Dust (obscure I know), Home And Away (everyone else has Neighbours and i am not a puppet!), Blackadder, 8 Simple Rules, Home Improvement, Alias, I've also got into Chuck (not literally), loads of others i'm sure, lazy bastard to like this much TV!!! lol
- I like an extremely broad range of music, love my cheese and 80's rock but modern indie stuff too, too many to name. But a special mention must go to some of my all time favourites. The Mighty Loaf, (Absolute God!!...Sorry Jesus but you have a new daddy) Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and Queen (Freddie & Co....Not Lizzie)
- I'm a watcher not a do'er but will try for the banter.
Football: Manchester United, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
Rugby: Castleford Tigers (League) Newcastle Falcons (Union).
Baseball: Boston Red Sox.
Ice Hockey: New Jersey Devils.
Also will sit and watch stuff like Olympics and Commonwealth Games and have noticed i will actually sit and watch every concievable event except for bowls?!?! It puzzles me why!
- Happiest When
- I Have Either A Busy Or Just Apprieciative Dancefloor And Chilling Out With Mates, Avoiding The Drink At The Moment So Getting Addicted To The Good Dr. Pepper, It's So Misunderstood!
- Sian Ferguson
- Chloe Sommerville
- Kate Timperley
- Prince Ali
- Nora Ní Fhlannagáin
- Jill Bowie
- Laura S
- Graham Johnstone
- Rachel Watson
- Lori Manson
- Graham Ronald
- Claire Xox
- Karly Hosie
- Angela Park
- Imran Ali
- Lord Calum Sinclair
- Jess Ruddick
- Carolyn McPherson
- Nicola Bissett
- Mhairi Dunlop
- Rhea M
- Alex F
- Neale Gawthorpe
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's
trolleys when they aren't looking.
02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies toilet.
04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone:
Code 3 in House wares...' and see what happens.
05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.
06. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department? and tell other
shoppers you are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from
the Bedding Department.
08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask:
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
09. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and
pick your nose.
10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk
if he knows where the anti-depressants are located.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the
theme from Mission Impossible.
12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse through,
say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor
and assume the foetal position and scream "NO!...It's those voices
14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then
yell loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here!"
15. Pretend you're a contender on Gladiators and run up the wrong way on the trolley escalator and celebrate when you get to the top!
0 Comments 293 weeks
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go
back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they
know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After
a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then
scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask
if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if
they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency
procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't
panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
1 Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
"Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering
inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,
without getting off.
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in
horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then
announce, "I have new socks on".
26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the
other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
0 Comments 294 weeks
This story is entirely fact and took place on 17th and 18th of November 2007.
Union president George shortly before 10pm on Sat 17th November bought his first drink, an Apple Kopperberg. He steadily got more drunk drinking two glasses of wine and a cocktail to which point he was a little tipsy (*read steaming) A little before 12 George stepped out of the closet and pronounced that he loved men, and repeatedly told me he loved me about 5 times in one minute. Shortly after a group of Superheroes turned up and this is where the trouble started to begin.
George saw a shiny silver lady with a red painted mask on and stated he liked her. Two minutes later her boyfriend turned up and George, almost in tears, was heartbroken but undeterred started dancing around the periferal of the group (picture Mr Bean dancing) looking for his next victim but saved by the bell the fire alarm went off and the Superheroes managed to escape. The time now is 1.20am on Sun 18th November. We were eventually let back into the union 10mins later and i put on a long song and went to look for George, couldn't find him. After i finished DJing i was speaking to Immy downstairs until half 2, still no sign of George. He must have gone home after the fire alarm.
However this was not the case.
George had actually fallen asleep in the toilets on the ground floor of the union and woke up at twenty to four and phoned Spence to come let him out. After getting home George asked his flatmate the next day if he was noisy at all before being informed that George had actually had a 20 minute conversation with him.
And this concludes Georges story of the magical toilet seat desecrated by Georges alcohol regurgitation. Might not sound like much but feel free to embarrass him with this story if you see him to see him go from happy to bright red in 0.334seconds.
9 Comments 295 weeks
close a Travel Brain
- RGU Union
- Spiderpig Appreciation Club
- Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good
- Wispa fan club
- home and away- the official fan site
- TV SHOWS OF THE 90'S
- The Ron Burgundy Appreciation society
- RGU Charities Society
- The Van Wilder Group
- Gladiators on Sky One
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
- Woolmanhill 08-09
- Funny Signs
- Aberdeen Nights Out (23)
- Chloe's Birthday (48)
- Christmas & New Year (31)
- Fashion Show & Charity Events (35)
- Freshers Week 07 (42)
- Freshers Week 07 (Pt 2) (34)
- Freshers Week 2008 (48)
- Freshers Week 2008 Pt 2 (31)
- Freshers week (13)
- Hallowe'en 2008 (41)
- Halloween 2007 (44)
- Ice Skating (18)
- My Album (42)
- Nurse's Freshers Week (45)
- Nurses Freshers Week (Part 2) (23)
- Pic's of me (28)
- Rug Rag Night Out! (22)
- Sam's Birthday (44)
- Sarah's 20th Night Out...the BITCH (18)
- Scarlets 2008 (28)
- Tenerife (48)