If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Nigel Ó' Currain
- Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands MP
- Me, Myself, and I
The whore amongst the nettles roaring!
- Wolfe Tones, snow patrol, pixixes, james blunt, artic munkeys, razorlight, u2, the view, kings of leon, the dubliners, fratelies, the klaxsons, gareth brooks, sean paul, tiesto, scooter, snoop dog, tiesto, liam ó maonlí, bloc party, 5, Vampire Weekend, Bishop Allen, Lisa mitchell, any thin indie, dance, irish
- Cillian Lynch
- the new Luca Toni. I cant teach,
Ye Lad ye, lye down to be fucked
- Donnacadh Lynch
- Hes just class. Donnacadh Lynch......or is it Lonnacadh Dynch??
- Steven Curran
- A Worp and the new K J Choi
- Ron Burgandy
- Ron Burgundy: Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!
- Bernard Casey
- Brian Curran
- Daniel O Sullivan
- Kevin Kelly
- Steevo Curran
- Gavin Farrell
- Mark Curran
- Cian The Glen
- Mairead O Driscoll
- Shane Clifford
- Timmy Buckley
- Pierce Kirby
- Eamon Maher
- Imelda Mullen
- Ed Fitz
- Cian Geary
- David King
- Andrew Sheehan
- Lorraine Casey
- Will Deasy
- Liam O'Sullivan
- Mary Bawnie
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Blake Lively (5)
- Costa Del Renard (17)
- Graduation (12)
- Haloweeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn (4)
- Katy Perry (7)
- Marks 21st (30)
- My Album (45)
- New years 2007 (8)
- Sadhbh's Christening (26)
- Session..........on!!!!!! (26)
- Tenerife 08 (29)
- Thurles (10)
- Trip to Paris (2)
- United (26)
- Walkin Home After Da Harp!! (14)
- Yeragh (38)
- cork (48)
- da debs (8)
- good times (26)
- summer 07 (8)
firsly the rules. if you miss 3 penalties in a row, you must do a dare. if you score 3 in a row another person must do one. in cross bar challenge the winner picks s.o fro a dare.
3-5-07 present= nigel, keating, casey and lovie
3-5-07 time 2:00= brendan keating missed 3 penalties in a row. puishement handed out by casey was for him to run naked through a field. this was succesfully completed.
3-5-07 time 2:40= dan lovie missed 3 penalties in a row. puishement handed out by casey was for him to run naked through a field but also skipping. this was also succesfully completed.
10-5-07 present= nigel,keating, casey, lovie, brendan and brian
10-5-07 time 1:00= me(nigel) succesfully hit the crossbar on frst attempt. punoshement handed out by nigel and brian was for nigel, brian, lovie and brendan to chase keating through a field in his jox with sticks while casey videoed it. this was succesfully completed.
1 Comment 323 weeks
1.Is your last name Gillete cause your the best a man can get.
2.Hey, how’s it going? Do you see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
3.If you were a pill I'd overdose.
4.He says, "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." He kisses her then says, "I lost."
5.Is this the Matrix, because I think you're the One.
6.I almost got arrested for smuggling these guns into Mexico! (looks at arms).
7.I must be a hunter, because I just found a fox.
8.You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your
9.My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
10.Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
11.You remind me of cheese..."I LIKE cheese."
12.Hey, Lets make like fabric softner and snuggle
0 Comments 347 weeks
1. You say "the Gaeltacht" and expect everyone to know which one.
2. The only reason you would play soccer or rugby was because you were
useless at football.
3. You know that Carrantouhill is not only the highest mountain in Ireland,
but is the highest mountain in Kerry.
4. Sheep and goats on the main road to Dingle are invisible.
5. You go to Mass every Sunday. The only prayer you know is the "Ar
nAthair", but you get all the news from last night in town from the boys at
6. You always give Americans the wrong directions for Ballybunion.
7. You tell your friends from up the country that you know Maurice and the
8. Your back door is never locked and the key is under the bin anyway if it
9. You consider eye contact a guaranteed score with a bird.
10. You call your local GAA pitch "the field above".
11. You hate Cork.
12. You think Tralee is "gone mad with the houses lately"....
13. You're still living with mom and dad.Sharing a room with your
brother.And u have a single bed.The spare room is still kept for guests.
14. The site out in the field is yours once you are ready to settle
down.Roughly at the age of thirty five. If you're lucky.
15. You drive a 1984 Ford Orion SE but you just purchased a brand new John
Deere 6920S to draw silage.You still cant afford a new car.
16. You went on holidays to Trabolgan or Mosney when you were younger.
17. You laugh at the fools with their fancy haircuts and fashion from up the
country. "Mark 2 all over for myself again Mary"...You head home.Throw on
the chequered shirt,roll up the sleeves,tuck it into the Levi's 501, and
slip on the "going out" boots.
18. Mom will have the dinner ready by the time you get home." Ah no, its
19. You were only ever up the North for an underage football blitz or on a
20. You're suspicious of people from the North.
21. You think Charlie Haughey was a legend.
22. You heard the new Tesco in Tralee was even bigger than the one in
23. You dont care if Fungi dies.
24. You don't hear sirens.
25. You have never actually climbed Carrantouhill.
26. You're waiting for the final.
27. You only go to Dublin for the All-Ireland final weekend.You go to
Coppers after Flannerys on the Saturday night.You have to meet a fella for a
ticket Sunday morning outside the Gresham.
28. The owner of your local pub is a selector on your club team. His
son-in-law trains the team and is a full-time football coach. The coach's
brother is a carpenter who employs 5 of your team-mates. The carpenter's
wife is a sister of the ex-Kerry Rose.Her husband is the hairdresser's
brother.The hairdresser's husband is the third selector on your club team.
The selector also does the rubs in the dressing-room before the game.There
are 5 brothers on the team.
29. Your cousin who left for Australia 12 months ago is now employing 3
other carpenters and has his own van and tools. He's loaded and is never
gonna come home. He went to the beach on Christmas Day.
2 Comments 363 weeks