If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Death To All But METAAAAAALLL!!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Good Day! Im Keith, For Those Of You Who Don't Know. Live On The Isle Of Shetland. Hold The Highly Enviable Position Of Head Storeman At Fasco. Have A Vast And Varied Taste In Music As You Will Discover If You Can Be Bothered To Cast Your Eye Over My Favourite Bands Bit. Currently Bass It Up For Ten Tonne Dozer(Look At The Page). Rather Enjoy A Drink Or 12 At The Weekend With My Ol' Chums. Cheerie Bye, Now!
- AC/DC, Rose Tattoo, Rush, Priest, CKY, Flotsam And Jetsam, Jeff Buckley, Free, John Martyn, Metallica, Machine Head, Rory Gallagher, The Answer, Ted Nugent, Van Halen, Airbourne, Sacred Reich, Warbringer, Testament, Gama Bomb, Priestess, John Butler Trio, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Pride And Glory, Ozzy, Howlin' Wolf, Municipal Waste, Dire Straits, Black Sabbath, Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix, Jack Johnson, Seasick Steve(and the Level Devels), KISS, Evile, Coheed and Cambria, Megadeth, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Areosmith, Foo Fighters, Slayer, Rainbow, Jose Gonzalez, Nazereth, Alice Cooper, Chuck Berry, Black Label Society, Extreme, Thin Lizzy, Tenatious D, Queen, Pantera, Dragonforce, Bullet For My Valentine, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rolling Stones, Neil Young, Ramones, Iron Maiden, Muddy Waters, Blues Traveller, Newton Faulkner, Loudon Wainright III, Motorhead, Down, B.B. King, Ray Charles, Queens Of The Stone Age, Stone Gods, Saxon, Dave Edmunds, Dr. Feelgood, Black Stone Cherry, The Clash, Glyder
- Music Cont.
- Cream, Eddie And The Hot Rods, Robert Johnson, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Amy McDonald, Ten Tonne Dozer!!, Sufferin' Aunties, Bacchus, Mississipi John Hurt, Elmore James, Oli Brown, Syzmic Klive, Bitumen River, Django Rindh, Anthrax, Overkill, Fast Eddie Clarke, The Rat Pack, Joe Satriani, Def Leppard, Joe Bonamassa, Jonny Lang, Leadbelly, John Lee Hooker, Blues Brothers, Heavans Basement(Roadstar), Bad Co., The Travelling Wilburys, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Lamb Of God, Les Paul, The Scorpions, Graham Bonnet, Alcatrazz, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, The Pogues, The Dubliners, Trivium, Madness, Exodus, Twisted Sister, Cavalera Conspiricy, Slipknot, Velvet Revolver, Slade, E.L.O., The Darkness, Whitesnake, Wolfmother, Big Linda, The Beatles, Guns 'N' Roses, Gary Moore, The Doors, Big Country, Chet Atkins, Roy Orbison, Status Quo. Tend To Hate All Of That Bland, Trendy, Radio Indie Pish, Obnoxious Emo Shite, Self Loving, Cocky Hip-Hop Jizz And Dance Bollocks.
- Things I Hate
- JOHNNY BORREL AND EVERYTHING RAZORLIGHT RELATED. NOT A LOT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPER THAN THE SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH OF MR. BORREL. The Radio. Especially Radio 1, Dappy(N Dubz), Basshunter, Metrosexuality, The Lord Of The Rings, Squatters, Being Human, The Mighty Boosh, Flight Of The Conchords, Or Any BBC3 Made Aimed-At-Students Unfunny Tv Show, Dance Music And Its Variants, Little Bastard Neds(Strutt About The Town Like They Own The Place), Led Zepplin, Getting Headbutted By A Snotty Little Bitch(Then Said Litttle Bitch Runs Screaming From A Drunken Beating), The Fast And The Furious, Russel Brand(About As Funny As Ball Cancer), People Who Take Somthing From The Shelf At Work Then Put It Back In The Wrong Place, Stella Artois, Kanyay West(Does Anybody Wanna Tell Me What The Hype Is All About?), Akon(King Of The High-Piched Hip-Hop Wank), People Calling Hip-Hop R'N'B(It Means Rhythm And Blues)
- Scared Of
- Suffocating, Drowning, Centipedes, Milipedes, Clock Tower, Splatterhouse 2, Things Happening To My Fingernails I.E; Having A Stanley Blade Dragged Along Them, Anything Paronormal, And Open Spaces Of Water.
- Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, The Punisher, 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, Knocked Up, Pineapple Express, Step Brothers, A Clockwork Orange, Once Upon A Time In America, Hang 'Em High, Gran Torino, Tropic Thunder, Rambo, Rocky, Star Trek I-VI, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Americain Pie, Waynes World, Goodfellas, Scarface, The Warriors, The Decline Of Western Civillisation Pt. 2, The Godfather 1 + 2, Dogma, Mallrats, Clerks 1 + 2, Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, Chasing Amy, Zack And Miri, Crossroads(The One About The Blues)
- Things I Like
- Spanking The Plank(Playing Guitar For All You Sick Minded People), Richard Pryor, Star Trek(The Original Series Only)Dimebag Darrel, Dirty Sanchez, Strongbow, Morgans, My Rally RR3 Replica(Better Than An Actual Jackson), The Punisher, AC/DC, Jackson RR5, Gibson SGs, Out On The Piss With My Pals, Billy Connely, Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, Family Guy, American Dad, Roy Chubby Brown, A Good Ol' Belly Laugh, Having A Good Ol' Croon With My Band, Headbangin', The General Lee, and sleeping.
- Favourite Guitarists
- 1. Joe Bonamassa. 2. Keith Richards. 3. Stevie Ray Vaughan. 4. Malcolm/Angus Young. 5. Dimebag. 6. Rory Gallagher 7. Dave Mustaine 8. Kerry King 9. Elmore James 10. Phil Campell.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
List ten musical artists you like in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below). Then re-post as a Bulletin.
2. Loudon Wainwright III
6. Ten Tonne Dozer
7. The Answer
9. Creedence Clearwater Revival
10. Staus Quo
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
The Valley. Spencie Bought The C.D. And Brought It Over to Mine. Blew Me Away.
What is your favorite song of 8?
Fire And Water. Or Walk In My Shadow.
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
A Pretty Big One. I Got Highway To Hell When I Was 10, And I Skipped School To Listen To It.
It Was, Is, And Always Will Be THE Best Rock Album Ever Made.
What is your favorite lyric of 5?
A Tout Le Monde, A Tout Mes Amis,
Ja Vous Aime, Jai Doir Partir,
These Are The Last Words I'll Ever Speak,
And They'll set Me Free.
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never. And I Never Will Thanks To Some Nutty Fucking Yank With Mental Issues And A Gun.
Makes Me Sick. R.I.P. Dime.
What is your favorite song by 7?
Walkin' Mat, Come Follow Me Or Sometimes Your Love.
Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Nope. There Are A Few That Make Me Angry And Want To Bang My Head, Though.
How many people have you sung along to number 5 with?
Nobody I Know Is Really Into Megadeth. So None.
What is your favorite song by number 9?
When did you first get into 2?
When I Heard The Soundtrack To Knocked Up. Grey In L.A. Is One Of My Favorite Songs.
Favorite lyric of number 10?
Come On Sweet Caroline,
You're My Sweet Caroline,
You Know I Wanna Take You,
I Really Gotta Make You,
Come On Sweet Caroline,
Take My Hand,
Together We Can Rock 'N' Roll.
How did you get into 3?
Everybody Knows Ace Of Spades!! But I Really Got Into Them When I Heard The Orgasmatron
Album. Then I Went And Saw Them Live.
What is your favorite song by 4?
Mouth For War, Fucking Hostile, Yesterday Don't Mean Shit Or Hollow.
How many times have you seen 9 live?
Well, They've Kinda Been Disbanded For About 40 Years, So That Tould Make It Zero.
What is a good memory concerning 2?
Hearing My Biggest Fan For The First Time. I Nearly Cried It Was That Good.
Is there a song that makes you sad by 8?
Pick Any One. Listening To It And Knowing You Will Never Hear Paul Kossoff Play The Guitar Again.
What is your favorite song of 1?
Can't Pick One. I'm Feelin Anything Goes And Decibel From Black Ice(Their New Album For Those Who Have Been Living Under A Stone For The Last Year And A Half) .
How did you become a fan of 10?
Listening To Quo On Vinyl At Four In The Morning Is How We Would Climax A Weekend At Brendans House. Good Times.
Who else do you know of that is a fan of number 6?
Lots Of Fok. Anyone Who Calls Themselves A Metalhead In Shetland Is, If Not, SHOULD, Be Into Them.
0 Comments 233 weeks
Season ticket on a one way ride,
Leave me be,
Takin' everythin' in my stride,
Don't need reason,
Dont need rhyme,
Aint nothin' I'd rather do,
My freinds are gonna be there too,
Highway to hell,
Highway to hell,
Highway to hell,
I'm on the Highway to hell
No stop signs,
No bodys gonna slow me down,
Like a wheel,
Gonna spin it,
Nobodys gonna mess me 'round,
Payed my dues,
Playin' in a rockin' band
Look at me,
I'm on my way to the promised land.
2 Comments 349 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
4 Comments 353 weeks
close Which Rock Band Are You
Which Rock Band Are You?
The Rolling Stones
The band's early albums were mainly covers of American blues and R&B songs. The band's single "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" established the Stones as a premier rock and roll act.
close What metal guitarist are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
- coheed and cambria 5 Songs | 1 Profile
- children of bodom 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- syzmik klive!!! 10 Songs | 1 Profile
- Beast Head 1 Song | 1 Profile
- T.T.D. 3 Songs | 1 Profile