If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
One Minutes Junior
- Directors beware... works of art in progress
- Me, Myself, and I
- Each summer RTÉ Young Peoples' department organises a film making workshop in conjunction with The One Minutes Jr network. The aim is to allow young people tell their story on film and for it be broadcast on RTÉ TWO's TTV.
This year’s One Minutes workshop took place from Tuesday July 15th to Saturday July 19th. Log onto www.rte.ie/tv/ttv/oneminutejuniorfilms to see the results.
And watch them on RTÉ TWO on Wednesdays at 6pm from November 2008 to January 2009.
Films are also entered into the One Minutes Jr annual competition at the One Minutes Jr Film Festival. Check out- http://www.theoneminutesjr.org/ to see the international competition!
Anyone who is interested in entering for next years workshop send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Favorite movies
- Dolly's revenge directed by Val Lynch, 'Envy Kid' directed by James Fitz, 'I want Candy' directed Eoin Lyons, 'Invisible War' directed by Darragh Reck, ''Honey I'm home' directed by Daniel Milewski, 'How do I look at him' directed by Cillian Fahy, "Tara On or Gone?" directed by Nicola Leddy, "Stolen Essence" directed by Elizabeth Cleary, "No Answer" by Sean Creagh, "Drink the 'Friends' " directed by Jemma Flower, "The Bawrrds" directed by Jonathan Brew, "We are all born mad, Some remain so" by Glen McGuigan and "Waterboy" by Gerad Barrett
- Tetris pieces, paint, sheep, mobile phones......
- Any water sports. Other sports we are not allowed mention for health & safety reasons.....
- Scared Of
- Ann Doyle, Meabh Higgins, Sonia Patterson, Brian Dobson, Rob Ross, Aidan Power, Robin from Fair City...
- Best things
- Making wicked movies.... Scandal on Podge, Rodge and Dustin, Ann Doyle's movie cameo by accident!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Once you have made your own one-minute video with us in RTE we will enter it into theoneminutesjr competition!
There are three categories and the winners of all three will be presented with a Tommy award and a JVC digital camcorder at the oneminutes festival in Amsterdam in 2008. If your one-minute excites our jury then it will be nominated and shown at the festival. All nominees will be invited to Amsterdam for the weekend.
Every video that the One Minute Juniors receive is shown on the website www.theoneminutesjr.org. The visitors of the website choose their own favorite, and this video wins the People’s Choice Award.
Per category, 40 best videos will be send to the Tokyo Video Festival sponsored by JVC, where the winner can win a trip to Japan!
The three categories of the competition are:
Open category: the best of the world Jr.
Any topic or theme is allowed, as long as you believe your minute is the best of the world.
Thematic category: inside-out
Sometimes we all feel like we belong, and other times we feel left out. This can be a choice we make or something that happens against our will. Make a one-minute telling your experience, your opinion.
Personal category: self-portrait
Who are you? What do you stand for? What are your dreams, fascinations, fears, hopes and passions? Where do you come from? What do you see around you? Say who you are in your own way.
If you were not successful getting into this years RTE filmaking workshop, don't worry..... there will be another workshop held in 2009. Keep on making those movies. Oh and nothing stops you entering your films into the one minutes Junior competition - its open to everyone.
The 2008 StrangerFestival competition will be held in from the 3rd - 6th July in Amsterdam. RTE entered all the videos from the 2007 workshop. Congratulations to Cliona who was nominated for an award and will be travelling to the Stranger festival 2008!!!!!!!!! IT COULD BE YOU
0 Comments 265 weeks