close About Me
- I came I saw I got drunk!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Just ask...
- Missy Higgins, Pete Murray, Snow Patrol, Kooks, The Feeling, Damien Rice, Sneaky Sound System, Imogen Heap, Death Cab for Cutie, Funeral For a Friend, Kate Nash, Maroon 5, The SG's, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs, Fallout Boy, Amy Whinehouse, Tori Amos, Sarah McLauchlan, Alex Parks, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, Counting Crows, James Morrision, Kylie, Robbie, Matchbox Twenty, Michelle Branch, Pink, Young Divas, Rufus Wainright, Stereophonics, The Feeling, Plain White T's, Newton Faulkner
- Donnie Darko, Fight club, X-men, Toy Story, Beautiful Thing, Spiderman, Its a Wonderful Life, He-man & She-ra Secret of the Sword, History Boys, Ferris Bulers Day off, Salems Lot, Love Actually, Snatch, Beaches, Scream, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween, Brokeback Mountain, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, American Pie, Fantastic Four, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Thankyou for Smoking, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Shrek 1, 2&3, Chronicles of Narnia
- yeah right!! Do you know me!
- Happiest When
- spending time with me mates.. usually involves a beverage or three
- Favourite 80's Cartoons
- He-man, Thundercats, Visionaries, Sport Billy, Muppet Babies, Spiderman
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Tom? 19 Taken
Well I’ve never been one to live a simple life, and I don’t like to have a dull life, so my new piece of news is that I’m coming home. Yip, moving back to UK, lock stock and two smoking barrels. The job that I moved over for isn’t working out, basically its non-existent as the plug got pulled on the project I was moving out for the week before I got here, and as much as I like sitting around getting paid to do SFA I’ve decided it’s best to come home.
To answer the questions that everyone’s probably thinking like – I can’t believe your leaving – I wouldn’t come back. Yeah I’ve had a fantastic time over here socially, met a great group of people. But the weekend is just 2 days of the week, the other 5 are never ending days of boredom and torture. (I sit underneath 6 analogue clocks all ticking slightly a fraction of a sec different to each other). It wasn’t an easy or a quick decision to make, and I know I’ve only been here 3 months, but you just know when something isn’t right, and after speaking to work they don’t have anything in the foreseeable future for me lined up. So it seems logical to come back. Maybe I’m crazy, well no maybe’s about it, but I’ve done far stupider things in the past.
The plan is to finish up work this week and then depending on when I can get my flight moved to I’ll either be back in the UK on the 5th or 12th June… Might fit in a couple of quick trips to Sydney or Port Douglas depending on flights. When I get back I’ve also got somewhere new to live, in sunny Warrington (so think I’m closer to you Pike and Lise). Fingers crossed I should get my old job back too, so give it a couple of months and it’ll be like nothing ever changed. Well mostly.
So my apologies to everyone who was planning a trip out here to visit me, but you can still come out it’s a lovely country honestly! But you can all buy me a beer or 3 when I get back, cos thanks to me coming home you’ve saved yourself like a grand.. what’s a few beers compared to that.
2 Comments 322 weeks
I don't know if you can see the changes
that have come over me
In these last few days I've been afraid that
I might drift away
I've been telling old stories, singing songs that make me
think about where I come from
And that's the reason why I seem so far away today
Let me tell you that I love you and I think
about you all the time
Caledonia, you're calling me and now I'm going home
For if I should become a stranger you know that it would
make me more than sad
Caledonia's been everything I've ever had
I have moved on and I've kept on moving - proved the points
that I needed proving
Lost the friends that I needed losing - found others
on the way
I have kissed the ladies and left them crying - stolen
dreams, yes there's no denying
I have travelled hard, sometimes with conscience flying,
somewhere with the wind (Ch)
Now I'm sitting here before the fire, the empty room,
the forest choir
The flames that couldn't get any higher - they've withered
now they've gone
But I'm steady thinking, my way is clear and I know
what I will do tomorrow
When the hands have shaken and the kisses flowed
then I will disappear
0 Comments 326 weeks
Just a quick uptodate to say I'm safely landed in Brisbane and already in work... hoping this isnt all week jsut a quick hi type thing today... need to get some rays before I come to work with real aussies.. Buttons you should have got me a voucher for tannoreef for my leaving!!
0 Comments 328 weeks
- Aug 08 (8)
- Boyd in Paisley (16)
- David Ems Wedding (15)
- Davie & Renas Wedding (35)
- Fun in the sun.. with yer maw!! (44)
- Funny (1)
- Glasgow November (5)
- Gleneagles (10)
- Golf Club Xmas Party (6)
- Mobile Photos (3)
- My Album (13)
- My Album (7)
- Old Aussie Pics (6)
- Random Aussie Pics (18)
- Random Pics (19)
- Roberts Birthday (9)
- Tenerife 09 (21)
- Turkey 08 (39)
- me shons scotty (4)