If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Female, 20, 631
- from I'd like to know that one too.
- I am Married
- Profile views: 6,370
- Last active: 7/4/12
- We're Not Falling In Love, We're Just Falling Apart...
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm Rosie, but everyone calls me Kenco. Theres two sides of me, and I skip between them a lot. I get very easily pissed off. My freinds are amazing, they put up with me... something I could never do.
- Favoritest Music.
- Alesana, Alexisonfire, The Audition, The Blackout, Blink-182, Bon Jovi, Bring Me The Horizon, The Cure, Dance Gavin Dance, Escape The Fate, Fightstar, Foolproof, The Goo Goo Dolls, Greeley Estates, Halifax, Linkin Park, Madina Lake, The Medic Droid, Pendulum, Silverstein, Trivium, We Are The Ocean, You Me At Six, && Many More
- Fuck Love;
- Lets Get Trashed.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) When there's only one other person in the lift, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
Move your desk in to the lift and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exit with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Call out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
1 Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up,all of you, just shut up!"
19) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, and while peering inside, ask,"Got enough air in there?"
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23) Listen to the lift walls with your stethoscope.
24) Grinning, stare at another passenger for a while, and then announce,"I have new socks on."
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
0 Comments 286 weeks