If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- ♫ ......You'll live to dance another day.... ♫
- Me, Myself, and I
- Check out Flash - Jack Peñate - Tonight's Today. He's back! Bring on the Summer!
Ok so there's Frats, Oasis, Coldplay, KOL, Scott Matthews and Josh Ritter all before Christmas... so what does that leave after ...?? Only bloody GLASTO 09!!
<-- Me and my wee flower, share a mutual respect for humming birds, butterflies, jelly beans, eye shadow,1873 merlot, late nite drunken phone calls and crisp sandwiches at 3am
Ok this thing definitely needs updated - I'm back in outer Mongolia - Aka Clogher! Back up to work in the North, Craigavon to be exact. Really going to miss DUBLINO, all my wee ladies, Bold Brenda, Roofus and 'KATEnJANE'! (ps...Keep ur sofa free!) but at least im near lou* again! random belfast outings ahoy!!
I want my life to make amends
I want my life to make more sense to me
- Where to start... The Frames, Snow Patrol, Fratellis, The Strokes, Gemma Hayes, Razorlight, Tom Baxter, Arctic Monkeys, Dirty Pretty Things, Cold War Kids, The Enemy, matchbox 20, Radiohead, The Kooks, Goo Goo Dolls, The View, JACK frickin PENATE, Jimmy Eat World, BRMC, Pigeon Detectives, Arcade fire, Bloc party, Jamie T, Bruce Springsteen, Wolfmother, stereophonics, Bell X1, Kings of Leon, Guillemots, The Twang, Editors, José González, Jimi Hendrix, Muse, Adele, Delorentos, Foo Fighters, The Chilli Peppers, The Blizzards, Newton Faulkner, Josh Ritter, Jamie Scott and the Town, Pete Murray, Ocean Colour Scene, Ryan Adams, Idlewild, Blur, Damien Rice, Feeder, Hard Fi, Franz Ferdinand, Libertines, Turin Brakes, Dykeenies, Kasabian, Lostprophets, Klaxons, Kaiser Chiefs, Babyshambles ...Anything that sounds good to my little ears!
- gota b ICE AGE and ICE AGE 2, lets hope ther's a 3rd one!!! well in my dvd collection is In America, Road to Perdition, the Hostage, Wedding crashers, 40yr old virigin, collateral, bad boys, lucky number slevin, the shooter, deja-vu, the prestidge, shrek, shark tale...hate hate hate chick flicks... there is no such as a happy ending, only a story that hasn't finished! heh! Although a did ball my eyes out at the notebook im afraid to say! Sssh!
- does connect 4 count, i kick ass at tat
- Scared Of
- Going to the widdle parlour by myself... in the dark .... after watching 'I am Legend'
- Happiest When
- Im in the company of the Slug Club - Pegs, Lou* and Jenbop
- A game of rock paper scissors?
- I understand how scissors can beat paper, and i get how a rock can beat scissors, but thers no fcuking way paper can beat rock....is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? why can paper not do this to scissors? actully fcuk scissors, why cant paper do this to people?? why arent sheets of ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? i'll tell you why....coz paper cant beat anybody. a rock would tear that shit up in seconds. when i play rock paper scissors, i ALWAYS chose rock. then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper i can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say.... oh shit.. im sorry...... i thought paper would protect you, you tit .... Lou*! heh
- *** Jack Penate ***
- Living in Dublin...... Walking home from work one day, 9am to feckin 10pm, smelly, nasty customers all day... just broken up with my bestfriend of over 3 years, just as the day cudn't get any worse .... the heavens opened and it poured rain .... big fat drops of tears started to roll down my face as a walked home. Then on my Ipod started jack's 'Torn on the platform' .... and i started to smile. I owe you a smile Jack. If u get the chance ... Go see him!!!! UNREAL. " " I lost my head, when I found my heart .... now with neither, I've fallen all apart .............. " "
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Which Footballer are you ?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
Hey There, how, how’s it going?
Long time no see.
I know I haven’t been around much lately
But…it didn’t seem like you wanted me to be
The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross
So I figured I’d just leave you to it, let you be your own boss
But I’ve been keeping an eye on you, I have, and it’s amazing how you’ve grown.
With your technological advances and the problems you’ve overthrown,
And all the beautiful art you’ve created with such grace and such finesse,
But I admit there are a few things I’m afraid have impressed me less.
So I’m writing to apologize for all the horrors committed in my name,
Although that was never what I intended, I feel I should take my share of the blame.
All the good I tried to do was corrupted when all the religion got into full swing,
What I thought were quite clear messages were taken to unusual extremes.
My teachings taken out of context to meet the agendas of others,
Interpretations taken to many different ways and hidden meanings discovered
Religion became a tool, for the weak to control the strong
With all these new morals and ethics, survival of the fittest was gone
No longer could the biggest man simply take whatever he needed
‘cause damnation was the price if certain rules were not heeded
Some of the deeds committed in my name just made me wonder were I went wrong.
Back at the start when I created this, the foundation seemed so strong.
See all the elements were already here, long before I began, I just kind of put it all together
I didn’t really think out a long-term plan.
I made the sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky
So you could navigate the globe or simply watch the sun rise
I covered the earth with plants and fruits,
Some for sustenance and some for beauty
I made the sun shine and the clouds rain so their maintenance wasn’t your duty
I tried to give each creature its own attributes without making them enveloped
I gave you all you all your own space to grow and in your own way space to develop
I didn’t know such development would cause rifts and jealousy
Cause you to war against each other and leave marks on this planet indelibly
You see, I wasn’t really the creater, I was just the curator of nature
I want to get something straight with homosexuals right now: I don’t hate ya
I was a simple being that happened to be the first to wield such powers
I just laid the ground, it was You that built the towers
It was You that invented bombs, and the fear that comes with them
And it was You that invented money, and the corrupt economic systems
You invented terms like just-war and terms like friendly fire
And it was You that didn’t know when to stop digging deeper, when to stop building higher
It was You that exhausted the resources I carefully laid out on this earth,
And it was You that even saw these problems coming but accredited them little worth
It was You that used my teachings for your own personal gain
And it was You that committed such tragedies, even though they were in my name
So I apologize for any mistakes I made, and when my words misconstrued
But this apology’s to mother nature, cause I created you
0 Comments 268 weeks
Thou shalt not steal if there is direct victim.
Thou shalt not worship pop idols or follow lost prophets.
Thou shalt not take the names of Johnny Cash, Joe Strummer, Johnny Hartman, Desmond Decker, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix or Syd Barrett in vain.
Thou shalt not think any male over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not their own is a pedophile - Some people are just nice.
Thou shalt not read NME.
Thou shalt not stop likin' a band just 'cause they’ve 'come popular.
Thou shalt not question Stephen Fry.
Thou shalt not judge a book by its cover.
Thou shalt not judge Lethal Weapon by Danny Glover.
Thou shalt not buy Coca-Cola products, thou shalt not buy Nestle products.
Thou shalt not go into the woods with your boyfriend’s best friend, take drugs and cheat on him.
Thou shalt not fall in love so easily.
Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls’ pants - use it to get into their heads.
Thou shalt not watch Hollyoaks.
Thou shalt not attend an open mic and leave as soon as you done your shitty little poem or song, you self-righteous prick.
Thou shalt not return to the same club or bar week in, week out, just ’cause you once saw a girl there that you fancied but you’re never gonna fucking talk to.
Thou shalt not put musicians and recording artists on ridiculous pedestals no matter how great they are or were.
The Beatles - Were just a band.
Led Zepplin - Just a band.
The Beach Boys - Just a band.
The Sex Pistols - Just a band.
The Clash - Just a band.
Crass - Just a band.
Minor Threat - Just a band.
The Cure - Were just a band.
The Smiths - Just a band.
Nirvana - Just a band.
The Pixies - Just a band.
Oasis - Just a band.
Radiohead - They're just a band.
Bloc Party - Just a band.
The Arctic Monkeys - Just a band.
The Next Big Thing - Just a band!
Thou shalt give equal worth to tragedies that occur in non-English speaking countries as to those that occur in English speaking countries.
Thou shalt remember that guns, bitches and bling were never part of the four elements and never will be.
Thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, thou shalt not make repetitive generic music.
Thou shalt not pimp my ride.
Thou shalt not scream if you wanna go faster.
Thou shalt not move to the sound of the wickedness.
Thou shalt not make some noise for Detroit.
When I say “Hey” thou shalt not say “Ho.”
When I say “Hip” thou shalt not say “Hop.”
When I say, he say, she say, we say, make some noise - kill me.
Thou shalt not quote Me Happy.
Thou shalt not shake it like a Polaroid picture.
Thou shalt not wish your girlfriend was a freak like me.
Thou shalt spell the word “Phoenix” P-H-E-O-N-I-X, not P-H-O-E-N-I-X, regardless of what the Oxford English Dictionary tells you.
Thou shalt not express your shock at the fact that Sharon got off with Brad at club last night by saying “Is it.”
Thou shalt think for yourselves.
And thou shalt always, thou shalt always... kill.
0 Comments 287 weeks
A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs,forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After Controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up
her leg. The nun said, "Father,remember Psalm 129?"
The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide Up her leg again. The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"
The priest apologised "Sorry sister but the flesh is weak."Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."
Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they
find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish."
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."
"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."
Puff! He's gone.
"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says,"I want those two back in the office after lunch."
Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked
him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?" he eagle answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very very high up
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed
the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're
packed with nutrients."The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch f the tree. The next day,after eating some more
dung, he reached the second branch.
Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at thetop of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Moral of the story: BullS*** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat uncovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who sh!ts on you is your enemy
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of sh!t is your friend
(3) And when you're in deep sh!t, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
This ends the 3-minute management course
1 Comment 294 weeks
- Bronagh's 30th part deux! (31)
- Bronagh's Surprise 30th!! Cartoon Character styley (49)
- A wee day out (19)
- Dublin weeknd (29)
- Barry and Mary's Wedding (24)
- New Year's Eve - Bugsy Malone Styley (39)
- Coldplay, KOL, Chrimbo time! (49)
- Halloween!! (46)
- Jenny D's leaving do! (23)
- All - Ireland weeknd :) (11)
- Very Random weeknd! - Sore and embarrassing (28)
- Kat's Bday .... O'Neills's Belfast (34)
- A few random nites out! (45)
- Tyrone game shenanigans! (48)
- Birthday drinks .... 25 ... booooo ... hiss (36)
- Cyprus 08! (47)
- Oxegen 2! (46)
- Oxegen ...... do doo do do do dooo dooo (47)
- Shauneen's Unofficial leaving do! (34)
- Galstonbury ... Unreal (48)
- Glasto - 2 (47)