If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- When life gives you a lemon, fuck the lemon, then bail
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am a rugby referee in Counties! I am also in the NZ Referee Academy!
I love rock music! My favourite band ever are the Foo Fighters! Their concert in NZ was insane!
I have a degree in Sport Management and I am now working at Counties Manukau Bowls as the Youth and Coach Co-ordinator
I like taking the piss out of anything & everything! I have no shame & I am a big fan of practical jokes!
Do not take me seriously, I am not a serious person! I am pretty much an idiot who likes to laugh & have a fun time!
I like wearing stubbies and singlets!!
I say & do some really stupid stuff. I dont know why, I just do!
I am a sports geek! My favourite sports are rugby, league, lawn bowls, netball, cricket & tennis
I have a great bunch of mates, an awesome family and the most amazing girlfriend ever!
- 30 Seconds To Mars, AC/DC, Airbourne, Alter Bridge, Billy Talent, The Bleeders, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Daughtry, Disturbed, Escape The Fate, The Exies, Fallout Boy, The Feelers, Foo Fighters, Funeral for a Friend, Grinspoon, Guns n Roses, Hinder, Hoobastank, Incubus, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Metallica, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Nirvana, Oasis, The Offspring, Opshop, P.O.D, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Puddle Of Mudd, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Saliva, Saosin, Seether, Senses Fail, Shihad, Staind, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Trust Company, The Used, Velvet Revolver, Yellowcard.
- SUPERBAD, STEP BROTHERS!!! Will Ferrell is god. Sport movies based on real life events like Remember The Titans & Coach Carter.
- Sports Teams
- Steelers, Chiefs & All Blacks. Warriors, Queensland, Kiwis. Magic, Silver Ferns. Any NZ national team!!
- Happiest When
- Listening to rock music, refereeing rugby, playing sport, drinking, hanging with mates, annoying people, doing and saying stupid random stuff, laughing.
- Favourite TV programmes
- Prison Break, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Pulp Sport, Outrageous Fortune, Boston Legal, Family Guy, Sports Cafe, Game of Two Halves & Moon TV
- Proudest moments
- Being in the New Zealand Referee Academy, winning lawn bowls gold at the University Games in Rotorua 2008, winning a 'FEAR FACTOR' challenge at Stampede in 2006!! Becoming the youngest referee in Counties Manukau ever to referee Premier Rugby, being awarded the Kevin Lee memorial trophy for services to refereeing in 2007, being the youngest person in the Northern Region Zone Referee Squad 2008, going to Tonga to referee for 3 weeks, refereeing 3 curtain raiser matches to Chiefs games in 2006/07/08, refereeing the Counties under 21 ('06 & '0 and 19 final ('07) and catching my first and only fish in my pants!!
- MSN Address
- aviators_ROK@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me!!
- The Other Half Of Me
GORGEOUS!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! xoxox
- RIP Stewie
- The Casual Yack Appreciation Group
- All Blacks Supporters
- NZ WARRIORS
- V8 supercars
- Will Ferrell
- The step brothers film fan club
- PRISON BREAK
- Two and a Half Men
- Big Bang Theory
- Pulp Sport Fan Club
- The Aviator Sunglass Appreciation Society
- STUBBIE BRIGADE
- School of Sportsterz
close Video Box
Step Brothers The Movie: Boats n Hoes Music Video (EXPLICIT&UNCUT)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Your Zodiac Profile
27 June 2008
Four Counties Manukau Referees have been selected to represent the Northern Region.
Antony Petrie has been selected to represent the Northern Zone Rugby Referees for 2008. Petrie the youngest referee in the squad at 20 years of age has been working towards this goal since last year. “It’s nice that the hard work has paid off and been recognised” said Antony.
The young referee who is currently in his sixth year of refereeing has his sites set on higher honours. He wants to get into the National Squad and hopes to do so within two years and then wants to eventually end up refereeing Super 14 Rugby.
James Imlach, Harley Brown and Peter Pender have have been selected into the Northern Region Refereeing Promising Squad. These three will be refereeing SSG, u14, u16, u18B and/or u85kg rugby during the representative season. Counties Manukau Referee Education Officer Kerry Petrie said “They have all worked hard and deserve their selection and are very excited at the news.”
1 Comment 265 weeks
Young Counties referee makes history
Antony Petrie of Papakura made whistle blowing history at the Drury Sports Ground last Saturday.
When the 19-year old controlled proceedings in the Drury-Weymouth clash he became the youngest referee in Counties history to have charge of a premier rugby match.
This game was to have been the curtain raiser to the Counties Manukau-North Harbour clash at Growers' Stadium but the venue was changed due to the weather.
Antony, born and raised in Papakura and a former Rosehill College pupil, played rugby for Karaka from age five until he was 14. His position was lock.
"I gave up when I was 14 because I couldn't see myself going any further in the role and I wasn't enjoying it," said Antony.
"I decided I'd rather become a referee and I joined the Counties Manukau Referees' Association."
Antony made the Chiefs referees' development squad last year and then the northern region squad. This led to him refereeing the Counties under-21s final between Wesley College 1st XV and the Manurewa under-21s.
"I've also refereed the curtain raisers to two Chiefs games at Waikato Stadium, one last year and one this year."
Antony is the son of Kerry Petrie, the referee educational officer for Counties and Thames Valley.
The young referee said he wanted to espically thank Phil Rollinson, who has been his coach for the past two years.
"Phil has been a huge help," added Antony.
1 Comment 316 weeks
News - Young Gun Makes History
10 July 2007
Antony Petrie refereed his first premier game, the Don Shuker Cup between Drury and Weymouth last weekend and made history as the youngest referee in Counties to do so.
“It was a great experience and a good learning curve. The intensity of the game increases dramatically and the players challenge calls more, compared to other levels I have refereed” says Petrie.
A product of the Counties Manukau Referee Academy and a member of the Northern Region Referee Promising squad for the last two years Petrie is a real talent.
Already Anthony had refereed two Super 14 curtain raisers at Waikato.
Former NPC Referee and Referee Coach Phil Rollinson, is encouraging Antony to set his sights on a career in the National Squad and referee in the Air New Zealand Cup. To achieve this goal will take time, dedication and drive. Rollinson believes Antony has the ability to succeed and achieve this with his level of commitment he has displayed.
Antony is currently in his second year studying a Bachelor of Sports at Unitec and will referee his second premier game this weekend - Bombay v Weymouth.
If anyone is interested in pursuing a career/interest please contact CMRFU.
2 Comments 316 weeks
- New Years 2006/2007 (48)
- Parties (48)
- Parties 2 (43)
- Rotorua Trip (48)
- Rotorua 2008 #2 (48)
- Uni Games 2008 (48)
- Uni Games 08 #2 (47)
- Uni Games 2008 2 (48)
- Counties Referee Academy (48)
- New Zealand Referee Academy 08 (30)
- xmas work party/awards night 2006/2007 (40)
- At the locals (35)
- My Album (30)
- Tonga trip (29)
- NIght at the Domain (21)
- Parties #3 (16)
- Me refereeing (16)
- School of Sport Rubber Duck Race (14)
- Uni stuff (9)
- Me comad (7)
- Work Get-Togethers (8)