If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.

Girl Friday

You'll laugh your pants off!

6/11/08 | me too! | Reply

Become a Fan

15 luv

  • Profile views: 30,911
  • Profile created: May 2008
  • www.bebo.com/girlfridaytv
Post a Comment:

About Me

Tagline
Frivolity has a new face!
Me, Myself, and I
A comedy series following the adventures of Girl Friday. She prefers wine over workouts and dating to data but she sure works hard...at having fun. Girl Friday. Frivolity has a new face!

close Blog

  • Loose looking!

    I just got this email from Mann.

    She. Is. So. Lame.

    To: Girl Friday
    From: Veronika Mann
    Subject: Productivity Downturn

    Girl Friday,

    I’ve been waiting for an apology email outlining your reason for being late this morning – I am yet to receive it. I’ve rung the IT department to check if there are any problems with our email service and apparently everything’s working to Bon’s high standard? So, why were you late? You hair was as loose looking as that easy girl on the 4th floor. I would like you to email me a 500 word essay explaining your position and why you know you will never do it again.

    Things are out of control. Somebody bring me some water.

    Miss V Mann

    0 Comments 256 weeks

  • Facenovel

    OMGollyGumboots - Mann just requested to be my friend on Facebook! There’s no way I need her knowing any more about me than she does…I need to reject her but I can’t upset her. What do I do?

    Anyway she’s the one that sent a memo around saying people were spending too much time on Facebook – although she called it facenovel. The hypocrisy of that woman….and I have no interest in knowing her status – Veronika’s wishing she was a Mann.

    I swear, once I hit 150 friends I think I’m outta there.

    Yours always (I know you want me)
    GF xx

    1 Comment 260 weeks

  • Broken Record

    Dearest darlingest Sally Leigh,

    If you mention any of the following words one more time I will get your favourite top and wash it in warm water over and over til it’s too small even for your cabbage patch doll - then I will send Pierre that pros and cons list you wrote (I kept a copy)

    BANNED WORDS
    Pierre
    True love
    Anything to do with France