If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 130
- from Glasgow, Scotland
- Profile views: 12,865
- Member since: April 2008
- Photos of Uxxv Media (18)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- Film / Video / Photography / TV / Web / Print / Media
- Me, Myself, and I
- UXXV are Scotland's leading new media company covering film, TV, photography, video, graphic design, internet services, music production, public relations, marketing and much more.
Our recent client list includes: The Sun Newspaper, Max Power Magazine, Room At The Top, The Scottish Modified Car Show, Rezerection Events, Megabar/HYPE, M8 Magazine / Tilllate Magazine, EMOTIV Records, Vibrationz, The Bernard Iliff Charity, Dream Girl Scotland, TTF, Reeltime Music, NHS Scotland, Choose Life, WalkAbout, GMTV, Jaguar/Ecurie Ecosse, SKY TV, Dastek, Charisma, Hostile Events, Vibrationz, Downtown, iBar, Korect, Strathycruise.com, TTF, TorqBack, STV, A2 Entertainment, The Corn Exchange Edinburgh, Music Comes First Records, Dance Fusion, Perfection PR, AutoTrader, UberGirl, Colours, Fighters Hive MMA, Sound Minds, Supasonic, Byblos, SoundHaus, ScotKart, Isamet, Level2 and many more.
- Dance & Club Event Coverage
- We are Scotland's Number 1 choice when it comes to showcasing dance and club events. From photography coverage utilising the latest award winning cameras for breathtaking images rich in colour through to high definition video showing your events energy and atmosphere we can help. Just drop us a line.
- Our Work
- It would be quicker to list what we DON'T do, but here are some of the highlights of what we provide: Marketing, public relations, photography, film & video production, graphic design, editorial content creation, web development, Bebo/MySpace/Twitter/Facebook skins, mailing list management, podcasting, YouTube virals, music & soundtrack production, leaflet & flyer design and printing plus pretty much everything else you would ever need from a creative media agency.
- Ratt Pr
- Thirty Something
- Ratt Rocks
- Downtown Leisure
- Strathy Babes
- Obt Driving School
- Ek Andy
- Rob Technic
- Little Lee
- Fastpix Photography
- Dj McVey
- Linsey Macrae
- Sarah-Jane Modelling
- El H
- Ashley Bridges
- Bryan Love The Bounce...
- Atwo Entertainment
- Georgia Boyle .
- JAde Droudge
- Scott McD
- Linzi Howieson
- Tillate Girls
- Uber Girl
- Craig Kelman
- Keeping It Real
The HD video for SASH!'s visit to Room At The Top is now online to view.
0 Comments 228 weeks
We followed the world famous SASH! from Megabar/HYPE on Friday across to Room At The Top on Saturday as he continues on his world tour.
Photos are already online with video from RATT being edited at the moment and online later in the week.
0 Comments 230 weeks
- Video now available in HD at - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmbKZ... -
We were recently contacted by Stuart McNiven from the Scottish dance music collective known as Systematix. They had a collection of tracks that had been doing the damage on dance floors across the country and were keen to push new boundaries by having a video produced to accompany their music.
After a few meetings we decided that an organic video would be the best bet to introduce people to the band. No themes, no storylines; just the band members doing what they love and showcasing their talents. Having a great working relationship with Scotland's premiere super club, Room At The Top, we organised to hire the venue for the day and headed along on a cold January Saturday to get things started.
Using an array of equipment including Canon HD cameras, high power lighting and a Steadicam we shot the band performing their Holding On track around the various rooms in the club. With Stuart and Scott manning the keyboard, Chevy and Lee on stage dancing and Sharon on vocals the cameras started to roll. Even though the track is only 4 minutes long we spent all day shooting takes, changing angles and position and moving around the different themed rooms at RATT. With so many different styles of decor, colour and themes plus a massive range of different lighting effects and lasers we were spoiled for choice. At the end of the shoot we had 2 hours of footage to go through and cut down to just under 4 minutes. Bit of a task but we managed.
The edit process was fairly involved with more than 25 video tracks of the individual takes running together in the video editor. Syncing the tracks to the music wasn’t too hard but choosing the best slice of each track was difficult as we were spoilt for choice. With some establishing shots to start with of club lighting we then introduced some 3D visuals that haven't really been used much since the early days of rave and dance music which was perfect for Systematix as their style is very much old skool feeling with a modern edge. By shooting everything on a Steadicam we didn’t have any camera shake to deal with in post processing and a lot of the shots had a very fluid motion to them as the camera was spinning on its own axis. With 2 test renders produced the band gave the green light and we produced the finished article which is now on YouTube HD for all to see.
With one video under their belt Stuart and the crew are already busy working on their next visual project. Having now set a baseline introducing the members of the band, the next video will be theme oriented so expect a different direction and storyline.
We'd like to thank Chris and the team at Room At The Top for the hire of their venue at such short notice. RATT is Scotland's largest club featuring 3 main dance rooms, a central bar area, a VIP suite and much more so be sure to check out their website and Bebo page for info on their upcoming events (including Sash!) and how to hire the venue for your own parties and nights. www.ratt.org and www.bebo.com/rattpr
0 Comments 233 weeks
close Video Box
HOSTILE Birthday Bash 2010 at Megabar, Motherwell, Scotland - Filmed by UXXV Media
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- UXXV Flyer Designs For Clients (16)
- Banged Up! @ Byblos April 2010 (50)
- Downtown EK - March 2010 (34)
- HOSTILE Valentines Ball (65)
- EK Cruise March 2010 for Max Power (31)
- MCF Records - Madhat - My Friends Say Video (24)
- HOSTILE DVD by UXXV (3)
- LG Dancers Promo Shoot (Test Shots) (4)
- Corporate / Business (1)
- Megabar Halloween - Gallery 1 (80)
- Megabar Halloween - Gallery 2 (80)
- Megabar Halloween - Gallery 3 (80)
- Sound Minds Gig - Oct 09 (29)
- Highlander Ibiza Reunion @ Byblos (50)
- Documentary Project (11)
- Max Power Nov 09 (7)
- Bernard Iliff Charity Launch Night (46)
- Sound Minds PR Day Shoot (18)
- HOSTILE @ Megabar - September 2009 (32)
- Vibrationz at Byblos September 2009 (34)
- Fragma @ RATT (15)