If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Teuru Tiraa Passfield
close About Me
- There's more to life than just being really, really, ridiculously good-looking. - Derek Zoolander
- Me, Myself, and I
- Finally, finally travelling the world, and having the time of my life!!
Next Stop: South East Asia!!
x x x
- i LOVE this MUSIC
- whatever makes me sing along.
- i LOVE these MOVIES
- Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle. Zoolander. Shaolin Soccer. A Night at the Roxbury. Hot Rod. Juno. Grease. Stand By Me. Hot Fuzz. Nacho Libre. Remember the Titans. Pink Panther. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Dodgeball. Pineapple Express.
- i LOVE this SPORT
- Oe Vaka
- i LOVE these BOOKS
- Harry Potter 1 to 7, even though the movies kinda killed it.
- I LOVE...
- Being Happy. Laughing. Funny People. My Family. The Beach. Paddling. Traveling. Happy Songs. Funny Movies. Good Food. Friends. Raro. Taking Photos. Corleone. Did I mention being happy?
- The Other Half Of Me
ONE OF MY BEST MATES SINCE WE WERE KIDDIES!!!
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Sieni Tiraa
- RoBeRta DaShWoOd
- Jess Brown
- Jamie Passfield
- Vaine M
- Rosa S
- Ngairinga Kotrine Iro
- .WaKa Geek .
- Chanelle Fruean
- Raukura Ellison
- Samantha Puati
- Its Tee
- M. J
- Antonio Tungane Manue...
- Nane Ina
- Ulufaleituafalesina T...
- C N A H
- Perry Asera
- Stephanie Tererui
- Kelvin Passfield
- Prue Girl
I'm in Australia, just about to start my big OE - Scary!
I've lost count of the number of goodbyes i've had to say already! Sieni & Corleone, my friends in Raro, my sisters, my mum, my grandma, and soon my dad! I've left people for way longer before, but this feels really weird cos i'm going on my own - which kinda freaks me out, but just a tad.
Anyhoo, just for general, informational purposes, my rough plans are:
6wks in Cornwall (and travelling around the UK)
3mnths in Europe, various countries
3mnths S.E Asia, Bangkok as our base
3mnths Australia, gold coast as base??
1mnth New Zealand
So I'll be back in Raro for 2 weeks at the beginning of july and then again in august for the rest of the year.
Not that anybody even wanted to know, and not that anybody is even going to read this but i'm bored, so. yeah.
Haven't made my mind up about what i want to do after my trip!!!
Will keep all you avid readers updated!
0 Comments 210 weeks
Its been an interesting year.... a lot of ups and a lot of downs, but I'm guessing that's normal.
I started the year off in Australia...on holiday. Then headed back to Samoa for a final goodbye before leaving for Raro.
1. Started school at Tereora - Neutral.
2. Started paddling again - A definite 'up'
3. Made new friends, and still hung out with the old ones - Up
4. Got a job - Rewards an up, People an up, but work in general, a 'down'
5. Holiday in Samoa - Up
6. Exams - Down
7. Paddling trip to Tahiti - UP!!
8. Exams - Down
9. Flipping with the skirts and not knowing how to get out - DOWN!
10. Exams Again - Down
11. Being named Dux of Tereora - Up
12. Vaka Eiva: Everything about it, but especially WINNING!! - Definite UP
13. Death of a classmate - Big Down
14. 95% of my savings being stolen - Definite down
15. Holidays, Christmas and New years with my family - biggest 'up' of all
So that pretty much sums it up. The in betweens were neutral!
Looking forward to '09, but in a way, I'm sad to see the end of another year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
ps. have just got rid of lots of the junk on my page, hopefully this is good feng shui.
1 Comment 238 weeks
I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
A three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three
Has quietly come waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer
We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands
Our square root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
0 Comments 244 weeks
- **PuALeLe** (17)
- AUSTRALIA 07-08 (30)
- Bangkok!! (7)
- ByE ByE LoTTe!!! (15)
- CR0$$R0@D$ '07 (40)
- England (46)
- Family (41)
- FoRM *6* sAusAGe SIzzLE!! (15)
- France!!! (49)
- Holidays '08/'09 (25)
- Maldives... (26)
- Nights Out (36)
- Raro (39)
- Samoa 2007!!! (19)
- TAHITI!!! 08 (11)
- With Vicci (45)
- bumBAdoos!! (34)
- cLAsS oF 2oo7!! (9)
- diViNG & sNoRkELLinG (20)
- gOrJus liTtLe CorLeoNe (43)
- mAtes (15)