If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- God first,everything else second!
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am so thankful to God Almighty for the breath of Life and the blessings He has showered me . Life has not always been easy but His presence is a big consolation. God has taught me alot in my 50 plus yrs of existence. First and foremost, to love Him unconditionally (which is not always easy)! and to try and love people never mind the situation (another hard one)! but I have also learnt that if you allow God to fill u with His Love, you will be surprise to know that it can be done!!!!!
I am happy to be serving a wonderful & loving God, who I can also call "a friend"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working and living here in Taiwan is a challenge because of the language barrier, we have no choice but to learn a bit of chinese so we can get by ( thank God it's working)! so we now have no problems going to the market or restaurants!!!! We thank our heavenly Father daily for His plans in our lives but most importantly for the breath of life!!!!
- The Other Half Of Me
after marriage our homes were to have intercoms!!!
- I love old country music, Jim Reeves, Skeeter davis, Bobby Bare, Gospel
- Tear jerkers, family movies
- Scared Of
- Lizards & Frogs!!!!!
- Happiest When
- meeting up with my friends for a nice chit chat & a cup of coffee!!
- hate most
- being disturbed from a beauty sleep!
- Fijian & chinese dishes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings