If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hmmmm Bebo seems shit now that I don't need excuses not to study! I'm dossing about in Oxford at the moment, and should be going back out to Italy in the next few weeks, where I'll be for most of this year. And after that, I think I'll get a job in Stunners Boutique in Dundee.
- George Harrison, Howlin’ Wolf, Hubert Sumlin, The James Gang, Dusty Springfield, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, Taj Mahal, Cream, Pink Floyd, Bonnie Raitt, Credence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, The Band, Allman Brothers Band, Derek and the Dominos, Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Joe Walsh, Santana, Peter Green, Free, Freddie King, B.B. King, Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, David Gilmour, Spencer Davis Group, Paul Rodgers, Keith Richards, Rory Gallagher, The Faces, Otis Redding, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dire Straits, Johnny Winter, Albert Collins, Albert King, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Kinks, Dire Straits, Beach Boys, Neil Young, Buddy Guy, Jeff Beck, Led Zeppelin, plus many more....
- The Last Waltz, Rock n roll Circus, Three Musketeers, Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Ice Skating, Running, Squash.
- Scared Of
- Barry Scott from Cillit Bang, Stunners Boutique, meat, Daddy Long Legs!!!!
- Brian and Kurt from "Teachers"
- Current top 10 songs
- 1. Recuerdos de la Alhambra (Francisco Tarrega). 2. April Fool (Ronnie Lane/Eric Clapton). 3. Life Without You (Stevie Ray Vaughan). 4. Johnny b goode (Chuck Berry). 5. Murder (David Gilmour). 6. Wild Horses (Rolling Stones). 7. Soulshine (Allman Brothers Band). 8. Trouble in Mind (Jerry Lee Lewis). 9. All Things Must Pass (George Harrison). 10. I shall be released (Bob Dylan).
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Tom? 31 Taken
First confirmed artist for Pistoia 2008 is Lenny Kravitz! Should be good!!!!!! I'll post more when I hear it.
0 Comments 282 weeks
Well, just wasting a bit of time online so I thought I'd tell ya a bit about what's been happening! After sleeping in hippy communes, and having tents robbed, etc... I was ready to settle down somewhere, so I've managed to rent a room here, in Palermo, Sicily! Pretty exciting, gonna be here for a year, learning the lingo, getting work (hopefully!) and eating a bucket load of pizza!
The city's a strange one, kinda a nice version of hell. Big. It's so hot, the whole city stops during the day. And it's very run-down in parts (but somehow, you wouldn't want to change that, because it's rundown in a nice way!). And at the same time it's got a whole load of character. Walking on one street, for 5 minutes alone, you can go from smelling rotting fish, sweat and sewage, to fresh ripe peaches, tomato sauce and baking bread, flowers, and coffee. So your senses are never bored.
I don't know the people I'll be living with yet, I only met them briefly. But they're students (I'm 5 mins from the uni) so here's hoping this year could be something like last year (with 7 eggs, the frogs, Poles and Scots). That would be amazing! I've already made friends with a crazy Mexican (the first thing he ever said to me was "If anyone steals from you, I cut his fucking throat" in a stereotypical mexican accent! Hilarious!). So I'll be hanging around with him, and some other Italians I've met.
The best thing is the rent. I'm paying about £2.50 per night for this room!!!! It's nothing. So I can afford to come to Britain and work for a few months if I need to, or just come back for holidays if I can find work here. Good times!
1 Comment 306 weeks
Wow, the women here have longer legs than me! And they're not even hairy, like everyone says (although I've yet to examine any female Italian arm pits to reach a firm conclusion). And there really should be no need for drug abuse here; the strength of the coffee should make it a class A substance, it's amazing! You just get a tiny wee cup full, but it keeps you going forever!
Anyway! Me, the Mush, Keir and Pauline spent three eventful days in Pistoia, listenign to amazing music, eating great pizza, getting high on coffee and being terrorised by Italians in the campsite (I had my tent raided, losing my Ipod and camera, and a few other things, and some crazy African dude tried to get into my tent while I was sleeping!). Perhaps the most traumatic event was getting my straw hat stolen, and being too much of a wuss to get it back, Pauline had to stick up for me! But apart from the camping, the place, music and company were mind blowing,
So a few days ago I said bye to the geezers, and set off on my solo mission to explore the rest of what Italy had to offer.
Starting in Florence, I spent one afternoon (in heat that, to me, seemed even more extreme than Australia) trying to find a hostel with a free bed. This nearly killed me! But got a cool place now, so gonna stick here for a while, then maybe head down the coast, check out some of the islands etc. I've started to pick up a bit of the language but they all speak too much English. But I'll get there. I love the people and the nightlife is like nothing you get in Britain. Oh, and Mush, I bought a new guitar! Sorry!
The straw hat is still doing ok, although it's getting a bit holey. I might have to buy a new one!
3 Comments 313 weeks