If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi, what to say what to say. My name is Karen I am 23 I am a nursery nurse and live in the sunny city of Sheffield. I live with my mum and dad. (how cute!!!).
Just in case anybody from my old church pops in a big hello and i missing you all dearly.
I have the best boyfriend in the world called Colin and i love him so much.
I also work in a local pub and really enjoy watching people when they have had to much to drink it makes me chuckle a lot.
I play the flute and have passed my grade one exam ( I will be a proffessional before you know it.).
I love my little cat George he is the greatest and i tell him all my problems.
I love singing i think it makes u feel better no matter how rubbish you are feeling, I also think there is a song no matter what your mood to sort you out and make you feel good about yourself, so next time your feeling down just sing and keep singing it will make you feel so much better trust me its true.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I like my musicals, but I also like take that and occasionaly if i am persuaded i can listen to the chilli peppers. I adore take that and i wish i could have gone to see them on tour.
- I love moulin rouge its the best film ever. But I am getting into scary films a little bit (not much!). I watch one flew over the cookos nest last wekk and really enjoyed that it was fab.
- I love speedway and i support the Sheffield Tigers althouh I have not been for awhile.
- Scared Of
- What am I scared of.... I scared of spiders, and I scared of being alone when I grow up.
- Happiest When
- I am happiest when I am having a snuggle, it also makes me very happy when I helping people out and of course when i am singing I just love singing.
- There are special people who touch our lives in a special way and once knowing them we will never be the same.
- most important thing in life
- Just remember who u are and how special you are
I am complaining this time. I hate football premership, world cup anything of the sort. But why am I getting into it so much when England play I hate it but I cant help it when I am at work wathcing it. I get so into it and I shout oohh and aahhh and cheer i really enjoying it. Granted I won't watch any other matches but England ones but I do enjoy it when I watch it.
Anyone else feels like this!!!
0 Comments 369 weeks