If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Part man. Part machine. All cop. The future of law enforcement!
- Me, Myself, and I
- My role within the Silver Teapot Clients Department has two key aspects:
Client Servicing and
Line Management responsibility for our business marketing strategy.
Essentially my client servicing role is to report on our strategy and investment performance and to attend client tables. We need to be well informed on a range of issues from what scones to make in the morning to how much to charge for a cup of tea. Good in-house systems and excellent administrative support means we can really focus on meeting the client needs and concentrate on the important issues.
I joined Silver Teapot in August 2003 having previously worked in the village for 7 years. It's been refreshing working in Ballater where it's much easier to achieve a balance between 'work and play'.
On balance, working at the silver tepot, I've found a stimulating culture together with a wonderful working environment and that amounts to an unbeatable package in my opinion.
- The Other Half Of Me
Cock locked, ready to rock!
- Baha Men, Hear'Say, New Kids On The Block, Michael Bolton, Little Jimmy Osmond, Robson and Jerome, Des O'Connor, Martine McCutcheon, PJ and Duncan, Chas and Dave, Gary Glitter , Neil Diamond, Brooke Hogan, Gilbert O'Sullivan.
- When Harry Met Sally, Mean Girls, Sleepless in Seattle, The First Wives Club, You've Got Mail, A Cinderella Story, She's All That, Two Weeks Notice, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Legally Blonde, Miss Congeniality.
- TV Shows
- Through The Keyhole , George and Mildred, Ross Kemp: Alive In Alaska, Family Fortunes, Heartbeat, Birds Of A Feather, Going Live, Airwolf, Columbo, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Bergerac, The Brittas Empire, Casualty, Ever Decreasing Circles, The Godzilla Power Hour, Lovejoy, Miami Vice, On The Buses, Poirot, Skippy, The Waltons, Wyatt's Watchdogs.
- Scared Of
- Supermarket Checkouts, The Plastic Tomato Sauce Bottles You Get At Burger Vans, Spell Checker On Microsoft Word, Grizzly Adams Beard.
I Have Also Been Known To Cross The Road To Avoid Walking Past Pineapples.
- I Am Happiest
- Just After Watching The Mighty City Thrash The Beath Scum Or Dons Doing Similar Against Dundee Utd.
- And Finally
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE FREE HELP TO UNDERSTAND THIS PAGE IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE PLEASE PHONE THE BOROUGH OF TELFORD AND WREKIN ON 01952 202746
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
1 Comment 379 weeks
- CREAMOLA FOAM
- The Lenny and Carl Fan Club
- Mcfadden Is God
- 80s Nostalgia
- Chuck Norris Fan Club
- Zig and Zag Appreciation Society
- Official Irn Bru Fan Club
- Mr Blobby
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
- the blue powerade appreciation society
- I FUCKIN LOVE TEA
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Stand Free