If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Summer 2009
- München/Stuttgart (Done)
- Accountants Job (Done)
- Castlewellan (Done)
- Bus Trip (Done)
- Frankfurt (Doing)
- In Aghaghaghaghaghaghalee.
- Football, Maths and Music. Cos I'm sad like that.
- Famous Quotes
- "Eastenders isn't depressing, it's emotional." (Stephen Uprichard)
"Russia's part of Germany, isn't it?" (Courtney Girvan)
"Holland's part of Germany, isn't it?" (Sally McConnell)
"Nikki, stop taking your clothes off, you've got Ralph and Gary's attention." (Mrs Nugent)
- In God.
- I don't know whether I show just how much I appreciate God for everything that He's done in my life. He's made me so happy, I was so low at one point, everything was messed up, but slowly, as I came closer to God, everything changed. He has brought me so many new friends, and new opportunities, and has used me through Craigmore Youth Club. I've been given the courage to stand up and speak for what I believe in. I've been given a more responsible role amongst fellow Christians, and He wants me to be a messenger of the word. He has been a wonderful influence on my life, abolished the life I used to lead, and He has led me to influence others around me. Everyone has been so kind to me, made me feel so good. So God, thank you. You mean the world and more to me.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through He who gives me strength."
- She's a bit mad on it like, thinking I'm a granda. But then again, as a 3 year old, her mind may be a bit off full strength and all. But she's some quare craic, and I love her to bits. =)
- Me & Friends (48)
- Me and Friends TWOOOOOOO. (41)
- Me and Friends, DREI. (45)
- Me and Friends 4OUR. (17)
- Easter Camp 09 (17)
- Germany 09 (48)
- German Exchange in Germany! (48)
- German Exchange in Germany! (37)
- Le bus d'Aghalee (26)
- Holiday!!! (20)
- German Exchange, in NI! (16)
- The Day At Christina's House!!! (4)
- Coffee Bar Camp! (35)
- THE FARM! (25)
- Man Utd (5)
- Tara (2)
- Family (4)
- FUN DAY! (16)
- YC Christmas Party (6)
- Randoms (12)
Well. Reading Nikki's maths blog, I thought I'd write an update on that. That and more. =|
Maths isn't as bad as she thought. No Rosie to laugh at unfortunately, just Dragonlady. Which is a good thing. MATHS IS GREAT. Further involves equal amounts of work and chat. Work in mechanics, chat in stats. Pure is purely argumentative with John and Dave in such close proximity, but I like it. =P. Don't like product moment correlation coefficient though. New notation scares me.
HOWEVER, there is now no longer the need to fear not being able to draw the line of best fit accurately. We know how to do so MATHEMATICALLY. Well, we've been told how to. I'm still in a state of shock.
The store is also well cool. Like me. And like a freezer. Cold as it is, I like it. If Nuge knew the amount of work I did in there, I'd be in diffs. I tend to moan for the best part. Tis cold in there ya see. Cold is bad. =( I like my ticker though. Tick. Tick. Tick.
And as for friction on the inclined plane? Orgasmic.
German! Ooooh I like it too. Smoore and I are distantly related, and Mrs B allows us to make cake. As of today, I would like to simply say 'Letzten Freitag haben sie auf meine Großmutter geklettert.' That cracked me up. And German debating anyone? Go us! =D Well done to Susy, Chris and Hansol, and maybe me too. =P I'm still in love with the judgy guys ponytail. I want it too. Stupid guidelines.
Physics would get a paragraph had I had anything to write about. Which I do, so you're in luck. UPUPUPUPUPUPDOWNDOWNDOWNDOWN. Whatever that means. Mr T you hero. And Mrs Kingston has to put up with Andy. That says more about her character than anything else I could possibly write.
I also did stuff OUTSIDE of school. I have a life. =D AUTUMN SOUL BABY. Connected with the Big Man something shocking. Even felt the Holy Spirit in me. Twas something else. Made some great friends, and made Emma jealous. =P (Take note Chrissy). Chris and Sarah were super soppy, Chrissy made a point of letting me know, and Craigmore's male leaders did a great job in being extremely immature. Kenny and PK especially. Ballynahinch's youth members also contributed by making me pose in my waistcoat with them, and pestering me into mentioning them. =P
Well. That's it. I'm pooped. May write later to talk about driving, Starfactor fake auditions, and dancing with Mrs Lowe. Toodlepips.
5 Comments 246 weeks
1 Corinthians 13
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Comment 346 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings