If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Session For Life!!! No Surrender!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Oasis!! The Famine Song!! Kasabian, Libertines, The Fratellis, Babyshambles, The View, The Enemy, Razorlight, The Kooks, Dirty Pretty Things, Rolling Stones, Artic Monkeys, Futureheads, Rage Against The Machine, King's Of Leon, Green Day, The Futureheads, The Killers, The Pigeon Detectives, Kaiser Chiefs, Jamiroquai, Cypress Hill, Notorious B.I.G., Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Jeff Mills, Dave Clark, Green Velvet n a whole lot more i cant think of right now!!
- Films & T.V.
- Batman Begins!! The Dark Knight, Kill Bill, 24, The Simpsons, South Park, Pulp Fiction, Hostel, 300, Fear and Loathing, Snatch, Lock Stock, Sin City, Lord of the Rings(Trilogy)pretty much Thrillers and Horrors!
- The Famous Glasgow Rangers ( No Surrender!!) Bedroom Olympics!! Sessioning!!!
- Scared Of
- Them getting 4 in a row, Shudder even thinkin bout it!!
- Happiest When
- Sessioned NA!! Humping the Tic 4 - 2 at the Piggery and tearing that Clown Boruc to Shreds!! Competing in Bedroom Olympics! Not Working (its the burden of all evils!!) Oh and did I say.... SESSIONED!!!
- Monk Juice, 4 by 2 Fuel, Rotten Apples, Proddy Voddy!!
- The Other Half Of Me
If Carlsberg Made Session Monsters........
- K Hole
- Allan Weir
- Bug T
- Laura Elise Anderson
- David Wilson
- Shaun Kemp
- Commercial Funky B
- Kelly Mcgarvey
- Craig MacClure
- Eilidh Fraser
- Mark K
- Jamie M
- Steven Marshall
- THE DOGG
- Calum Garrett
- Eilidh Simpson
- Leanne Thomson
- David Dominick
- Matt Gray
- Gordy Crawford
- Amanda Renee Haithcox
- Grant McArthur
- Tina Waddell
- Louise Brookes
- Joe Moore
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Fraser? 26 Taken
Let me tell you the tale of a Sunday in May,
We were two points behind Celtic with one game to play.
The Tims had been crowing "the title's in the bag,
We've won the league again, fly the flag, fly the flag. "
They would be taught a lesson they'll always remember,
Don't write off the Rangers, we never surrender.
We descended on Leith on the 22nd of May,
The waiting was over, it was judgement day.
With hope in our hearts and tinnies in our hands,
We packed ourselves into the Easter Road stand.
The ref blew the whistle, the action began,
A wave of excitement swept over the fans.
But half an hour in came the news we were dreading,
Sutton had scored, for 2nd place we were heading.
Soon half-time arrived and the score remained zero,
We looked to the heavens and prayed for a hero.
The teams re-emerged and the second half started,
Not one of our loyal fans had departed.
Then all of a sudden - a promising break,
Buffel to Novo who made no mistake.
1-0 to Rangers, we were off the mark,
Our attentions now turned to events at Fir Park.
Celtic were coasting as the minutes ticked by,
They sang Championees and the Fields of Athenry.
But you and I know there was a sting in the tail,
For theirs is a club which is destined to fail.
Enter Scott MacDonald with an overhead kick,
Douglas is nowhere and Timmy is sick.
Their fans were despondent and looked to the skies,
But there was no solace there for their tear-stained eyes.
For a helicopter was approaching the ground,
But it sure wasn't landing, it was turning around.
Over on the touchline, O'Neill lost the plot,
Astonishingly brilliant, I think not!
Soon word reached Leith and the Rangers fans roared,
The players on the pitch knew that Motherwell had scored.
They kept possession, we awaited more news,
Tension gripped all of the red, white & blues.
Then two minutes later - a heart-warming sound,
Another eruption at our end of the ground.
2-1 to Motherwell and it had to be him,
MacDonald again, not bad for a Tim.
The final whistle sounded and the copter arrived,
This time it was landing with the SPL prize.
Strangers hugged strangers up and down the land,
As the words KEEP BELIEVING appeared in the stand
The singing began - "Cheer up Marty,
Come over to our place, we're having a party. "
And over at Ibrox, though minutes had passed,
A sea of red, white & blue had amassed.
Hundreds of bears lined Edmiston Drive,
The team bus arrived and the place came alive.
The party continued well into the night,
A reward for a season of courage and fight.
And I urge fellow bears to take heed of this rhyme,
As we find ourselves now in more difficult times.
Protest if you must at the current regime,
But unite on a Saturday and get behind the team.
When you're finding it hard to muster belief,
Think back to the day when the sun shone on Leith.
'Cos like the moon landings and JFK,
We'll always remember that Sunday in May.
The odds were against us but we won the race,
Let the others come after us, we welcome the chase
1 Comment 355 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
5 Comments 358 weeks
Glasgow Rangers Honours
1) most sucessful team at club football in the world!!
2) first team eve to win 51 leagues titles
3) ibrox stadium is in the uefa's top 15 5 star stadiums
4) 5 domestic trebles with 5 different mangers
5) 9 in a row
6) winning the leagues on the last day of the season. twice!!
7) only scotish team to qualify to the last 16 in champions league!!
in the 1899/1900 season rangers won all there matches in the league
9) we have only had 12 managers
10) in total rangers have won 107 trophys
11) first british team to reach a european final
12) rangers won the glasgow cup and the glasgow merchants charity cup the most the trophys can be seen in the ibrox trophy room
13) greatest rangers players included davie cooper, john greig, paul gascoigne and ally mc coist
European Cup Winners Cup Winners 1972
Scottish League Champions
1891 1899 1900 1901 1902 1911 1912 1913 1918 1920 1921 1923 1924 1925 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1933 1934 1935 1937 1939 1947 1949 1950 1953 19561957 1959 1961 1963 1964 1975 1976 1978 1987 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1999 2000 2003 2005
Scottish Cup Winners
1894 1897 1898 1903 1928 1930 1932 1934 1935 1936 1948 1949 1950 1953 1960 1962 1963 1964 1966 1973 1976 1978 1979 1981 1992 1996 1997 1999 2000 2002 2003
Scottish League Cup Winners
1946/47 1948/49 1960/61 1961/62 1963/64 1964/65 1970/71 1975/76 1977/78 1978/79 1981/82 1983/84 1984/85 1986/87 1987/88 1988/89 1990/91 1992/93 1993/94 1996/97 1998/99 2001/02 2002/03 2004/05
3 Comments 362 weeks
close Album Grabber
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
My result is: Duffman
With your enthusiastic pelvic thrusts and your propensity for referring to yourself in the third person, you're the epitome of the
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes
close Addicted to The Simpsons
Carmen: Uh, Homer. My face is up here.
Homer [looking up then back down]: I've made my choice.
close Rangers Fans
- Oasis (47)
- Halloween Session (32)
- T In The Park 2008 (34)
- Manchester Madness (49)
- Manchester Madness 2 (25)
- Jeff Mills Pressure 2008 (24)
- Barcelona (48)
- Barcelona 2 (48)
- Ootitness (48)
- Pished (48)
- Ibiza 07 (48)
- Ibiza 07 (2) (48)
- Ibiza 07 (3) (48)
- Ibiza 07 (4) (39)
- Rangers (48)
- Rangers 2 (48)
- Oot it!! (48)
- Session Monster! (47)
- Even More Oot It!! (47)
- Healthy Gear! (25)
- More Oot it! (49)