If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Congratulations to this months winner
- Me, Myself, and I
- << This modle of the month winner ADORA ♥ CONGRATULATIONS .(9 loves)
Dont forget to put on more photos for next month !!
Top 4 Beauty Tips♥:
1. Be prepared
Before putting on your make-up, make sure your face is clean and properly moisturised. Make-up blends best into moisturised skin. Also, if possible, put your dress on before doing your make-up to prevent any stains or smudges getting onto the dress while slipping it over your head.
2. Create flawless skin
Use a foundation half a shade lighter than your skin tone and apply it only where needed. This trick means the skin doesn't have a blanket colour; instead it creates the illusion of flawless skin while sculpting the face.
3. Highlight your best feature
The biggest mistake people make when putting on make-up is highlighting both the eyes and the mouth. You need to make one the feature and downplay the other.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
select the number of the model and decribe in one word why you think there the best!!!3 Replies 273 weeks
[ example: 99- HOT ]
love Monique xoxo
1. Dress for comfort, don't wear something that you will be fixing up all night (it’s not a good look)
2. Colours are important. don’t wear Colours that clash with your skin, experiment with different Colours, that way you know which Colours look best!
3. Be Different, don’t wear the same clothing as everyone else, make a statement, people will notice you more, if your outfits different.
4. Be confident, there's not point in wearing a fantastic outfit if your not confident, people can tell if your not to sure about your self.
5. Dress to suit your body shape, make sure your outfit suits your figure (if you are bottom heavy, a short, short skirt would not be ideal!)
6.Colour your event wear darker colours when you go out at night as it makes you look more dressy where as lighter colours look more casual.
7. Dress to impress its important to dress for your self but you should also dress to impress.
8. Be yourself don’t completely change your style because one person doesn’t like it, you are unique and that’s what fashion is all about!
0 Comments 275 weeks