If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Talofa everyone, - am in Korea now, after the most amazing summer at home in NZ, prior to that a very "interesting" stint in Doha, Qatar - yep out in the Middle East, after 2 amazing years sampling sushi, bowing and trying to teach English in Japan. Cant wait to explore more of the world and look forward to a few more stamps in the tusi folau.
Alofas, Teresa xx
- Happiest When
- Being entertained by the little people in my life, hearing about how Tamiano and Hershey are growing, although it is really hard missing out on seeing them on a day to day basis - shopping with Kyla, spending time with family and being with good friends, shopping, travelling, listening to good music driving or at this stage looking at flash cars and making a mental note of which ones I want to drive some day - yay for European Cars!!
- So desu neeeee
- PURSUIT IS PROOF OF DESIRE. YOU WILL NEVER POSSESS WHAT YOU ARE UNWILLING TO PURSUE." "LIFE CAN BE HARD. BUT THINK HOW YOU MADE IT UP TILL NOW" "AS LONG AS YOUR MIND IS FLEXIBLE, LET YOUR HEART BE UNYIELDING."
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
April 12th blessed with an absolutely gorgeous bubba - now my little big bubba Tamiano has a little sister. God Bless you both, love Aunty Trees xx
1 Comment 327 weeks
Im not sure how many of you have been curious ...............the answer is YES! Roll on Year 3.
3 Comments 337 weeks
was crazy, i made that deposit the day Bubba had arrived and then quickly did the onegaishimasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus to my Kyoto Senseis waving the receipt just incase they didnt believe me. With Stitch and my luggage(over weight) we batted our eyelids at the check in counters and then made a b-line for Koren Air and after a comfortable flight (using as much of my nihongo) i made a few more contacts in Japan and then Kia Ora Niu Sila. It was soooo overwhelming to see Ette and Kyla - it was so good to be home. Spent the day trying to find clothes that I could fit, spend as much time with Kyla as possible and then topped off the night by watching Sione's Wedding - the next day it was all on - off to Tokoroa to suprise the aiga at Mass and to meet the new lil man in my life (secret was still safe as far as I knew)
0 Comments 371 weeks
- Thailand (26)
- Vietnam (20)
- China (15)
- Aaaah home sweet home (25)
- Samoa vs Japan, Sendai 07 (23)
- Samoa (8)
- I Love (8)
- Qatar (44)
- Yokohama (14)
- America July 2008 (42)
- Since i got back from Qatar in Oct 07 (42)
- Ah home for Winter (20)
- South Korea Part II (10)
- Back in Asia (3)
- Oceanside with the Ilalio Branch of the aiga (6)
- Winter Festival (10)
- Niu Sila for Easter (21)
- Haruna and Roppongi (15)
- Kyushuu (9)
- Birthday number ni ju nana (25)
- Aah the Coolest G Week (30)