Trevor Roxanne Beetham
- RIP Our Angel Michael Beetle
- Me, Myself, and I
- Our Son Michael James Charles Beetham aka Beetle died tragically in an horrific car accident of which he was a passenger on Monday 4th Feb 2008. We will post pictures of our son here and would love to hear from any of his friends. I've added many pictures now and also all the videos of the songs played at our son's Funeral. Yes, even the song that nearly didn't get played, "Annie's Song" by John Denver. It was a song near to my heart (Beetle's mums) & was from my heart to his!
Michael (Beetle) was one of the most generous, kind-hearted, empathetic, funny people I've ever had the privilege of knowing. I am honoured to be his mother. He is my sunshine.
NOTE : NEW MEMORIAL WEBSITE FOR MIKE PLEASE VISIT ADD YOUR STORIES AND PICTURES
I've just begun and will continually update all the time.
- Beetle's Favourite: Nirvana
- Beetle loved all types of films from comedy to horror
- Beetle played Hockey until the age of 15yrs, then later he studied Wu Shu, which is a type of Kung Fu. He was pretty good too. It's a showy type of Kung Fu, which led him into looking at Buddhism. Beetle also loved Motorbikes from an early age. He had a total of three Motorcross Bikes and one road bike, his Ninja.
- Scared Of
- Not Much!
- Happiest When
- Partying, sadly sometimes too much. Loved his family and friends!
Loved his Motorbike: Motox and his road bike
Loved practicing Wu Shu
Loved going to the Chinese Temple as it gave him peace.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Hi to anyone who checks out this site still. Just updating to let you know we are now on facebook and we've made a lovely memorial photobook using facebook if you'd like to have a look.
Obviously we still have the memory of memorial site for Beettle that will stay online forever and we are continually updating, so please have a look at both of these sites.
We would appreciate very much, we will never forget. Our son was the kindest soul I've ever met.
Roxanne & Trevor
0 Comments 259 weeks
At last we have chosen a time and date for Beetle's ashes to go into the pagoda at the Chinese Buddhist Temple at Rochedale South (Priestdale). For those who don't know where it is located, it is at the end of Underwood road past Rochedale Rovers & Underwood Park. If you head in that direction you can't miss it, it's the last place on the left. The pagoda is the large building and there will be a memorial service that day.
Date: Sunday 31st August 2008
Any problems, please email us.
0 Comments 260 weeks
Just to update you all. I am working on a paid Memorial Website for Michael (Beetle). It will be online for life and will be updated when needed. I will post the website address as soon as I can. It is quite involved so may take me a little while to get it all done. If anyone has pictures or videos of Mike I would love to have a copy so I can add them to this new site. Also on the Memorial site you can light candles for Mike and write stories etc. I found it through Compassionate Friends, a group of parents like ourselves who have lost children of any age. Obviously it's a group NO ONE wants to belong to but sadly it is one that is very much needed by grieving families.
Also I have finally paid a deposit for Mike's ashes to go to the Chinese Temple at Priestdale. We have 12months to pay the $3 500.00 and we are determined to do it for Mike as it was his last wish to be cremated and his ashes laid to rest there as this is where he felt most at peace, apart from home. We will do it in honour of you our sadly missed special son! Even if we have to take out a loan, it will be done.
Thanks again to everyone who helped us get together a deposit for the temple we appreciate Mike has such wonderful mates.
0 Comments 272 weeks