If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well me, my life and I adds up to me, Nolan and Merv. My son Nolan is six years old and I have been with Mervin coming up on eight years. We live in Grande Prairie, where I am continuing school.
I love to laugh, help out those around me, and making new friends. I am from the Hay River Reserve and miss home more and more everyday. At this stage in my life I have accomplished two diplomas and working on my degree, have lived outside the NWT and have incurred enough debt to quit school and get a job. lol.
We are expecting a baby in May and we are very excited and anxious.
Enjoy my site and leave a comment or add me to you friend list.
Take care my friends and live life to the fullest!
- I am a country fan first, than all others expect heavy metal.
- I like movies you can enjoy watching over and over, Pretty Woman, Farris Buller's Day off and oldies but goodies.
- I used to like hockey but since the Oilers aren't doing so good I don't bother anymore. But I do like to play volleyball.
- Happiest When
- I am with family and friends, relaxing and two-stepping.
- How well do you know Tina? 15 Taken
Chloe is a week old today. She was born on Thursday, April 24. She weighed 7lbs and was 19 inches long. It is such a great feeling to have such a bundle of joy home after months of waiting to meet her. We are all doing very well and are very happy.
Thank you to everyone who sends their love and their congrats to us and our beautiful new addition. We will be home in the summer after Nolan is finished with school. Can't wait to see everybody and for Chloe to meet you.
1 Comment 273 weeks
Yesterday (Fri Nov 30) approx. 2 pm Phil and Monique had a boy. He weighted in at 7lbs and 15 oz. We are all very excited and happy for the new addition to the family, they named him Deacon Phillip, not sure who's last name he is taking. My dad came in yesterday just 2 hrs shy of when baby was born. My mom will be in today. We have a Son-Son junior.
Now I can't wait to have my baby and go through all these wonderful feelings again. I will post pictures of the new baby when I get more great shots.
0 Comments 295 weeks
Hello,all! How are you doing? I'm doing very good. I am keeping busy with work and Nolan. I am having a good time being home and being close to family and long time friends. Nolan and I miss Merv like crazy and we will be visiting him in a few days. I am heading to GP for my grad on the 16. I did it!
Well thanks to you all for keeping in touch even if I am not on the BEBO lately. Have a great weekend and have one for me. LOL!
1 Comment 320 weeks