If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 25, 65
- from Galadzaar of the Dragon Scale near lisburn
- I am In a Relationship
- Profile views: 5,827
- Member since: April 2006
- Last active: 2/18/12
- Photos of Rick Wakeman (4)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- Me, Myself, and I
- I come from a far away world where wizards battle on mountain tops for days on end, I transported myself here by finding a never before heard note, to get back to my homeworld i must play that same note again, this is why i battle endlessly on my keyboards trying to find the new sound.
I also have an interest in needlework light ales and am a part time inventors creator of the hat made of soup and the toilet phone.
On a lighter note Fear me For i am a PROG GOD.
In reality Im the mild mannered Graphic design student in BIFHE known as Pete, Im a daft reenactor (Celtic to 16th century or so)
Quick Update Im back Home for a year or two now Final year is upon me still no jon anybody got any? Rather Bored but glad to be back making stuff...
- The Other Half Of Me
He is the Howard Moon to my Vince Noir echem...
- Prog, art rock, metal, punk, electro (sumtimes), Paganfolk, Experimental, ambient, trance, instrumental, classical, Space rock and have let Industrial into the pantheon But still yes, fleetwood mac (the original lineup), Rush, dreamtheatre, the who, rodrigo y gabriella, sigur ros, ozric tentacles, joe satriani, the who, the beatles , peter green , the stranglers, the buzzcocks, motorhead, sabbath, steve vai, flaming lips, sigur ros, VNV, schelmish, kula shaker, muddy waters, bb king, ocean colour scene, the manics, NIN, muse, slayer, sepultura, goldfrapp, rory gallagher, jimi hendrix, FAUN, omnia, opeth, and so i watch you from afar, 65days of static, Hawkwind, Free, stone roses, cypress Hill, ravi shankar, pentangle, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep and of course cliff richard
- The Wizard of Oz, it means so much to me Easy Rider, Yellow Submarine, spinal tap, lord of the rings, monty python and the search for the holy grail to my shame almost famous, requiem for a dream, Brasil, Brick, Conan stuff like that
- I can waste no time on mortal games unless Reenactment counts I ve been working as a sports photographer for the last 6 months (royalty free) and It has renewed my boredom and hatred of all sports classes as non contact.
- Scared Of
- I have no fear, for I am fear Incarnate, ALL animals such as dogs and horses and am shit scared of heights. Also recieving Karma for what I have done... it happens frequently
- Happiest When
- playing six keyboards at once in my good hat and cape otherwise known as reenactments at a good festival
- Angriest when
- Im faced with Intolerance, Indecisiveness, Ignorance, Impatience when I get the dissapproving glances (too many culprits to name) and when I am reminded of my regrets (of which there are too many to list) when I do not have decent art supplies, when there is no time, when boredom and apathy strike and when I run out of rizzlas
- All the other junk
- Alright update time, love comedy good comedy really into my reenactment, want to write a graphic novel something a little more high brow than im used to, Im crude at the best of times, want to experience what life throws at me from now on not just sleepwalk through it, Like my art alot but need to become a little more prolific!
pedro_hobbit@hotmailDOTcom for my msn and email and whatever else you fancy
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings