If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Profile views: 20
- Profile created: February 2008
- Warfare Records Indie Label
- Knoxville United States
- Queen, Brian May, Eric Clapton, Roy Buchanan, Pink Floyd, The Band, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles, Robert Randolph, The Beatles, The Who, Elton John, Jeff Beck, Procol Harum, Free, Phil Keaggy, Michael Tait, Billy Preston, Bad Company, Delirious?, d:free, Herbie Hancock, Iron Maiden, Johnny Cash, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bob Dylan, Wolfmother, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Bush, Rage Against The Machine, and more that have yet to be named.
Post a Comment
- Blues Rock venturing to new depths and possibilities.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Byron Warfield is a multi-instrumentalist singer, songwriter who is journeying to break new ground, by taking rock 'n roll just a little bit further musically and lyrically. He's played in various groups including (but not limited to), jam bands, praise teams, thrash metal bands, blues bands, and progressive rock bands. He was one of the founding members (as the drummer) of the powerhouse "free gospel" group Diagnosis Free. Byron has also been privileged to be able to record in the same studio that was once used by the likes of Elvis Pressley, Roy Orbison, and Chet Atkins. He's written songs that range in genres from Motown, to Blues, to R&B, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Psychedelic, Grunge, and Mainstream Rock. His goal is to make real, soulful, deep music that he can take to the world so that they can know freedom, hope, love, joy, and peace. Currently Byron is busy working to save up money for a trip to the studio in the late summer of '08; Where he plans to record a 10 song album (7 originals, and 3 covers), and make a Digital Press Kit, and shop it around to the connections that he's made in the music industry. "I haven't felt that I've yet been able to put the necessary time in to make something that is worth the time of my contacts. I think after this trip into the studio, that time will come."
close Band Members
Currently Byron is working with his cousin Corey Borger and sitting in providing his musical skills as a bassist for Corey's experimental metal group Blood Lust & Battery. He will be playing a show with them on the 29 March at Body Graffix in Knoxville, TN. This will only be a one-off...after the 29th, Blood Lust & Battery will have to find another bassist. Best of luck to them in their future endeavors.
Later this year, there are also hopes for a part-time collaborative project with Jonny DeViney in birthing a new group and forging a new sound. DeViney and Warfield respectively will be the controlling force behind the group as the songwriting team...with DeViney as a producer; and Warfield taking care of arrangements. Combining the punch and flare of Glam-Rock with some "gut bucket" Blues...and laying all that on a disco/funk foundation; and it could very well be a new sound. So stay tuned ladies and gents...this year will be something to watch out for in the life of Byron Warfield.
0 Comments 282 weeks