If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- now available in Spain!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Estoy en España... let the fiesta begin!
<--- When the Irish took over Spain, that's me in the middle in case you can't tell with the beard haha!
- The Other Half Of Me
She wouldn't come with me :(
- Play a teensy bit of guitar...I like anything really, from Nina Simone to Josh Ritter to Damien Rice to Alanis Morissette to Evanesence, THe Killers, Queen, The Cranberries, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Delirious?, Snow Patrol, Matt Redman, Kathryn Scott, The Kooks.U get the idea...
- 10 things I hate about you, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Donnie Darko, the first Matrix film, Pirates films, the occasional brilliant comedy, etc...
- Gym ball woop woop!walkin up the 10 gazillion steps up that ginormous bridge when the lift stops after 11, walkin to college really fast, walking up r million stairs, running away from Emma n watch sport instead- rugby n GAA...
- Quote(s) of the week:
- Its so freaking hot outside...32 degrees hot...O yeaaaaaa!
¿Que quieres? (in angry old Spanish woman voice)
- Currently reading...
- ...'Peeping tom's guide to anonymous peeping/stalking' by Emma Straddler, 'Proper flashing techniques; the classy girl's way to attract attention' by Nelly Korth (it's a pseudonym), 'How to seduce the more mature man' by Shaun 83, 'Chris's guide to inappropriate bumping/grinding (chairs)' by Chris 83, 'Meanwhile back at the ranch...' by the Kirwanator, 'Grand, shite, savage, don't you worry bout it arse' by Kevin Mead, 'How to protect your jugs' and the sequel 'Advanced cereal eating' by Paddy 'Sweet Chilli Sauce' McCarthy.'The art of seduction by day' by Nikki O and her other bestseller 'Freaking awesome cupcakes and cookies', 'The art of concealment' by (Sha)Ciara, 'Step-by-step accordian' by Sarah Doyle and the sequel 'My Hidden Shame', 'Are you afraid of the dark?' by Louie, 'The dangers of TRA's (Tea Related Incidents) and how not to avoid them' by Me!
- 85 Gort na Coiribe- why I love ur mom's house:
- Our Grey's Anatomy Marathons, Nikki's cookies and buns, lumpy custard, Kelly's beats, our dance parties, our pjs (slash nighties according to Diarmaid), Disney songs, The Straddler, (Sha)Ciara (ShaCiara), Nikki 'Hey Baby!', Kelly 'My Baby!' and honourary house members like the Kirwanator, Katie, Amy, Boyfie and Paul, spooning, our greetings at the window, our parties, our bailey's hot chocolates, tandems, Eh?...
- Excited about
- Soaking up the sun on a beach in Marbella for a week, Visitage in Bilbao, Semana Santa, Easter eggs, going home to Ireland for a week, trying out my new Sangria recipe!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Jenna? 24 Taken
As according 2 urbandictionary.com:
Nikki: to pull a nicky means that one dances on the dance floor for a bit and then spontaneosuly jumping on the floor to perform an excellent wave
Emma: Another terms used for monobrow or unibrow. Not an unattractive person just with one huge eyebrow running from one side of their forehead across to the other.
Laura: meaning 'from the laurel flower' a beautiful name, in fact one of the best names ever.
Kelly: 1.something thats gay; people, geometry, Broke Back Mountain, Elton John, gay aunts, uncles, etc.
2.A large turd that clogges the toilet.
3. the coolest person you will ever meet;
4. light brownheaded woman of Irish/Celtic decent. Fiesty, independent, incredibly hot and insatiable. Dancing is her outlet, singing is unfortunately not her forte (so true! i can't sing, and i even have my own made up dance!);
Ciara: The next big thing of R&B, or Crunk & B. Just the whole "Crunk & B" concept is genius-she mixed rnb and crunk so well and the tunes are so catchy. Plus she has amazing dancing skills, a charismatic personality, a tomnes body and good looks and is hard working and determined. Ciara is NOT a hermaphodite. that's just a rumor that jealous haters spread even though they have no evidence to back it up.
Jenna: 1. To Love someone a lot
2. A shy girl but once you get to know her she's outgoing
3. jenna is a swedish name 4 "hot" no man can ever resist a TRUE jenna thre r sum ppl that should not be jennas but there parents made a mistake
4. an amazing person who's really smart and totally crazy at the same time.
5. happens to be the coolest kid in oregon
6. A little girl that you can carry in your pocket or in your purse because she is awesome.
0 Comments 296 weeks
Laugh at someone's joke even if it is awful
Buy a group of people a packet of crisps to share
Give someone an apple
Put a euro coin where someone will find it
Smile at a stranger
Give someone a shoulder massage (make sure they want it 1st or you might get done for harassment)
Run ahead of a street cleaner and pick up some rubbish for them
Leave 50cent on top of a payphone
Stand at a doorway for 10 mins, hold it open for whoever walks through
Say something NICE about someone behind their back
Buy 2 give 1 away
Allow someone to go in front of you in a queue
Strike up a conversation with someone sitting on their own
Phone Stevie Wonder and tell him you just called to say you love him too
Give your seat up for someone
Text someone goodnight
Take someone's dog for a walk
Hold a lift for someone even if they are miles away
Scrub a gnome
Plant a tree www.futureforests.com
Next time you go to the dentists/doctors, bring some decent magazines and leave them there
Give a lollypop to a lollypop lady
Get an organ donor card
Buy a copy ofthe Big Issue
Share your umbrella with someone during a downpour
Help an old person to do their shopping
Stay late at a party and clean up
Give your unused toys to the kids next door
Ask an old man if he knows any good stories and listen to him
Buy energy efficient light bulbs
Secretly wash your neighbour's car
Buy popcorn for a stranger at the cinema
Send a nice text message to some random number
Make a compilation CD for someone
Write a cheery 'HELLO' on a banknote then spend it
Say 'bless you' when someone sneezes
Pat a dog
Wish an astronaut good luck:An astronaut, NASA headquarters, 300 E street SW, Washington DC, USA
Tell a Norwegian to stop whaling.Word will soon get around.
HA HA this 1 is my favourite ay for the person behind you at a toll bridge, their reaction as the toll bridge worker tries to explain 2 them why they dont have 2 pay is hilarious!!!
1 Comment 371 weeks
close What Disney Princess Are You?
My result is: Disney Princess Belle.
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- official Jars of Clay
- official Coldplay
- Go oN ThE GeOfF!?!
- official Razorlight
- official Damien Rice
- summer madness and street reach
- official delorentos
- official The Killers
- 18th empire
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Appreciation Club
- Jesus Freaks - it's all bout da Big J.C!
- International Touching Society
- More Bilbao Craziness - Leprechauns on the loose! (11)
- Bilbao - the obligatory sightseeing! (25)
- Bilbao - Erasmus Watch! (47)
- Bilbao (4)
- Summer 08 (2)
- France (6)
- Nice (48)
- Pics from canada & America (13)
- My Birthday! (49)
- Its good to be back! (6)
- Best house party ever ever...ever 22/03/07 (39)
- Life is o so good in the Corribeen (13)
- Debs!!! (13)
- Maireads Birthday! (20)
- Rag Week!!! (25)
- Summer Madness (9)
- Scourge Jar Splurge n Janes bday! (6)
- Recording!!! (18)
- Giants amongst men...um yeah (9)
- Elmo knows where u live...apparently (3)
- No. 30, Fri, 23-03-07 (13)