If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- i think about rugby approximately every 7 seconds
- Me, Myself, and I
- Harry Collett, 14 and go to Calder high school its pretty shit. i play number 5 for the old Rishworthians u15's well yup thats it.
"Certainly a side shouldnt be intimidated. in other words its a mans game. theres not doubte about it, you've got to be able to take the knocks and you've got to be able to give the knocks and accept that. But i dont beleive in getting your retaliation in first. Certainly not. Its a game which teaches you many things. Its a great trst of character, of being able to maintain your cool and not get distracted"
"playing the in the second row doesnt require any intelligence really. you'd have to be bloody crazy to play there in the first place"
Union till i die!
- The Other Half Of Me
because hes taller than me
- steps, the sound of music, janet jackson, pink floyd, high school musical, madonna, kylie minogue, the sugababes, spice girls and all the other cool music (im joking btw)
- pulp fiction, forest gump, your mum
- rugby for old rish
- Scared Of
- ants freak me out there like tiny humans
- Happiest When
- playing rugby
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire
room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change
the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No
tosser, I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?. Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet?. If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?
10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?
11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No
it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an
image I really didn't need.
13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't
insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It has to be a
McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have
a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser
2 Comments 278 weeks
close What Drug Are You?
close Rugby Union
the barbarians (junior)
26 - 25
Second Row L
Second Row R
Harry hasn't picked a bench yet.
- My Album (16)