If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Cider, friends, cheese, The Simpsons, Avril Lavigne, Prison Break, rugby, American History X, Magaluf, Lost, Faithless, The Streets, Paris Hilton, The Butterfly Effect, Laos, The Wickerman, dancing, tattie scones, The Beach, rum, Cambodia, Nutella, football, Water World, Amsterdam, Johnny Cash, StarDust, Cheese XL, Family Guy, Buffy, Lilly Allen, Trainspotting, Larsson, long lie ins, tomato sauce, Scotland, Thailand, prawn cocktail crisps, girls, Australia, bingo, Vietnam, Queen of the South and Celtic
- No Deal
- Feminist women, overly camp gays, spoiled children, hangovers, cock teases, adverts, stupid forwarded emails, West Wood, car slags, flashboxes which start on their own, mosquitoes, having to wait, colourfull t-shirts with big writing on them, tobacco, whispering, people who are famous for nothing, fluff on my clothes, ladders, the price of sweets, fireworks, squeaky shoes, hats with horns, snow, NEDs, Emos, mustard and period blood.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2)Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg. How's your day been"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,then scream,"That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a small box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
17) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
1 Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,without getting off.
20) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
22) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
2 Comments 338 weeks
- Laos (76)
- Thailand 3 (80)
- Vietnam 3 (44)
- Vietnam 2 (45)
- Vietnam 1 (49)
- Cambodia (33)
- Thailand 2 (54)
- Thailand 1 (48)
- Australia 10 (41)
- Australia 9 (49)
- Australia 8 (48)
- Australia 7 (49)
- Australia 6 (47)
- Australia 5 (48)
- Australia 4 (48)
- Australia 3 (48)
- Australia 2 (48)
- Australia (48)
- Tasmania (48)
- Great Barrier Reef (47)
- Airlie Beach and Whitsundays (38)