If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
born-02/10/92 leicester city royal infirmary
|__THE FOXES FAN BUS_|_| __\
|_________________ |_| ____|
This is the LEICESTER CITY fan bus.
- The Other Half Of Me
he is welsh !!!!!!!
- any except rock or metal shit
- sub merged, top gun all the rocky etc ...
- any sport even if it is a challange i will tackle it some how but ya cant get enough sport but will never do a triathlon again
- Scared Of
- not being able to join the forces and gregs mumy and spiders
- Happiest When
- with my bike
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Aldershot Town: A-Company
Arsenal: ooners, The Herd
Aston Villa: Villa Youth, Steamers, villa hardcore, C-Crew
Barnet: BUGS (Barnet Urban Gorillas)
Barnsley: Inter-City Tykes, Five-O
Birmingham City: Zulu Warriors
Blackburn : Blackburn Youth
Blackpool: BRS (Bison Riot Squad),BTS (Blackpool Tangerine Service)
Bolton Wanderers: Tonge Moor Slashers, Mongoose Cuckoo Boys
Bournemouth: BCE (Bournemouth Casual Element)
Bradford City: The Ointment, City Cunts
Brighton and Hove Albion: Headhunters
Bristol City: Inter-City Robins, City Service,
Bristol Rovers: Gas Hit Squad
Burnley: Suicide Squad
Cambridge United: Cambridge Casuals
Cardiff City: Soul Crew
Carlisle United: BCF (Border City Firm)
Cheltenham CVF (Cheltenham Volunteer Force), HWC (Hestersway Casuals)
Chelsea: Headhunters, CYF
Chester City: 1 2 5's, CCY (Chester City Youth)
Chesterfield: CBS (Chesterfield Bastard Squad)
Colchester: CYO (Colchester Youth Offenders)
Coventry City: Cov Legion
Crewe Alexandra: CSS (Crewe Service Squad)
Crystal Palace: Dirty 30
Darlington: Darlington Casuals, Bank Top 200,The Under-5"s, The Townies
Derby County: DLF (Derby Lunatic Fringe)
Doncaster Rovers: DDR (Doncaster Defence Regiment)
Everton FC : The County Road Cutters
Exeter City: Sly Crew
Fulham: Thames Valley Travellers, Fulham Youth Mob
Grimsby Town: CBP (Cleethorpe Beach Patrol)
Halifax Town: Skircoat Casual Crew
Hereford United: ICF (Inter-City Firm), Hereford Youth
Huddersfield Town: HYC (Huddersfield Young Casuals)
Hull City: City Psychos
Leeds United: Service Crew
Leicester City: Baby Squad, MMA, BIF (Braunstone Inter-City Firm)
Leyton Orient: OTF (Orient Transit Firm) BB (Brisbane Boys), OYS (Orient Youth Service)
Lincoln City: LTE (Lincoln Transit Elite)
Liverpool: THE URCHINS
Manchester City: Maine Line Service Crew, Guv"nors
Manchester United:Red Army, Inter-City Jibbers, Cockney Reds, I.B.Y.F (Ice Box Youth Firm)
Millwall: Bushwackers, The Treatment
Newcastle United: Bender Crew, NME (Newcastle Mainline Express), Gremlins
Northampton Town: NAA (Northampton Affray Army)
Norwich City NHS - (Norwich Hit Squad)
Nottingham Forest: Red Dogs, Naughty Forties, Trent End Boot Boys, I.C.R.S(Inter City Reds Squad ,F.E.C. (Forest Executive Crew)
Oldham Athletic: Fine Young Casuals
Oxford United: Warlords, O.B.E (Oxford Boys Elite), SMHS ( South Midland Hit Squad)
Peterborough United: PTC (Peterborough Terrace Crew)
Plymouth Argyle: Central Element
Portsmouth: 657 Crew, Skull Patrol
QPR: C-MOB, RYM, Rangers Youth Mob
Reading: Berkshire Boot Boys
Rotherham United: Rotherham Casuals, SECTION 5
Sheffield United: BBC (Blades Business Crew)
Sheffield Wednesday: OCS (Owls Crime Squad), OYE (Owls Youth Elite)
Shrewsbury Town: EBF (English Border Front)
Southampton: Inside Crew, The Uglies, Surburban Casuals
Stockport County: The Company, Hit Squad
Stoke City: Naughty Forty
Sunderland: Vauxies, Seaburn Casuals, Boss Lads, The Redskins
Swansea City: Swansea Jacks, Jacks Army, Jack Army Youth
Tottenham Hotspur: Yid Army, Tottenham Youth, N17's, Paxton End Boys, Tottenham elite
Tranmere Rovers: TSB (Tranmere Stanley Boys) , TAB (Tranmere Aggro Boys)
Walsall: SPG Special Patrol Group
West Bromwich Albion: Section Five
West Ham United: ICF (Inter-City Firm), Iron Hammers
Wolverhampton Wanderers: Subway Army, Bridge Boys
York City: YNS (York Nomad Society)
0 Comments 278 weeks
I (;(...´...´.... ¯_/;...;/
put this on ur bebo if
u h8 manc twats !!
****Justice for the 96****
0 Comments 296 weeks
1. You go to a party, and take pics to go on bebo.
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have MSN/Bebo/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Leave A Comment if you fell for it. You know you did
5 Comments 303 weeks
close What Drug Are You?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Mobile Uploads
- Floor Fillas...... !! 10 Songs | 210 Profiles
- music! 4 Songs | 8 Profiles
- clubin 3 Songs | 79 Profiles
- clubin 2 1 Song | 31 Profiles
- Chooooooooooooooooooons! 1 Song | 2 Profiles
- <-SEAN PAUL-> 5 Songs | 10092 Profiles
- Joey B & Jon Tee 1 Song | 2 Profiles
- year 11 (39)
- summer camp 08 raf whittering (43)
- My Album (32)
- duke of edinghbourgh (17)
- top lads (11)
- leicester (49)
- coventry city (1)
- raf cosford (7)
- trip up at shewsburry (41)
- lol (1)
- where i go (24)
- we all hate him (1)
- cristmas (1)
- hard core till i die (5)
- lol (1)
- lol (1)
- scum (1)
- shit (2)
- america (13)
- i am proud (1)
- safe sex (1)